TFW you're a washed up roastie

What are the political implications of all women all the time essentially existing to steal money time and attention from weak men?
Why can't they just give up the box once in a while?
Why can't whores fuck a beta who gives them money at least once to keep the grift alive?
Why are they only interested in one-sided relationships?
I hate women so much its unreal

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com-2022.07.29-20_21_07.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Go back to Hasan’s subreddit you dumb faggot. Herbs

Hey Lauren how are you doing?

dude seriously who gives a flying fuck, literally clean up your room and then realize letting women live rent free in your head is making you go completely bat shit crazy. None of this shit actually matters wake the fuck up and learn to enjoy life.

Attached: Roasty (3).jpg (630x630, 53.65K)

STOP POSTING ADVERTISING FOR THIS ATTENTION WHORE! ITS A VIOLATION OF TE RULES!

You are hating the symptom. Ask yourself honestly. If pussy attention and money was thrown at you for 20 to 30 years with zero effort all while being told you are the oppressed one, would you have the resolve to resist? No, you’d enjoy yourself. I am not a roastie advocate. I have hated more than most and for good reasons. But the real problem is simps. Weak beta men who slither their way around society because nothing is done to them and they are not taught how to be or forced in any way to behave honorably and with strength of conviction, which ironically enough would fox their problem by and large. Make men stronger and the problem will disappear. Take away the free gibs and suddenly there are no grifters of gibs. Lastly, start with tourself and your circle. Took me 5 solid years of non stop work to break those habits and become better. There is no easy way. Which is why the weak won’t do it. I’m married, own property, and have children now.

she looks more and more like a kike each year. never forget the race is god anyone who says either wise is a salve to darkness

your right women just need to be put to death if they do anything whorish. so step up and start killing them buddy

>would you have the resolve to resist?
women are born to extract resources, it's not being thrown at them, they're taking it.
I agree it's not their fault, because women have no agency and it's really the fault of the weak men who give them resources in exchange for nothing (TIM).
> I am not a roastie advocate.
You're literally defending them.
>But the real problem is simps.
yup, totally agree.
> Weak beta men who slither their way around society because nothing is done to them and they are not taught how to be or forced in any way to behave honorably and with strength of conviction, which ironically enough would fox their problem by and large. Make men stronger and the problem will disappear.
agreed
the original red pill is ultimately the most important
> Lastly, start with tourself and your circle.
yeah I kicked all the hoes that were friend zoning me to the curb over a year ago.
>I’m married, own property, and have children now.
deus vult brother

her last name is Simonson, she is a kike
deal

Attached: Punch Women.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

imagine not realizing "lauren southern" is a gay jew faggotman whose ((freemason)) parents raped his adhd shittard ass from birth and dispatched him as one of a thousand disinformation gatekeeping wall drones

ONE PUNCH!!!!!!!

At least she's not Lydia. Woman must have acquired 150lbs

Attached: One Punch Modern Women.jpg (600x600, 57.65K)

well she got married which women interpret as permission to put on 50 pounds

Tell her in order to go to heaven you just have to be a good person.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha tim the bald boy thinks he can fuck ol lozza by getting her on and selling her black box of whatever product but he is wrong, she only fucks niggers. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahaha

>You will be perpetually miserable if you make women your end goal. This is why nofap started
>get some hobbies
>get her out of your head

based cuck.

You're giving them attention yourself, dumbass.

didn't even use her name