Daily reminder that gender duspgoria is real

daily reminder that gender duspgoria is real
read ncbi and dsm5 dum dum transphobes

Attached: BF273EA4-8F4A-44E0-9DF6-D9709EAB4141.jpg (1080x702, 153.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5580378/
fenwayhealth.org/new-study-shows-transgender-people-who-receive-gender-affirming-surgery-are-significantly-less-likely-to-experience-psychological-distress-or-suicidal-ideation/
webmd.com/mental-health/what-is-body-integrity-identity-disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah its real. a real mental illness. unlike any other mental illness we reaffirm it which leads to mass suicides.
telling trannys they are not women is an act of compassion

objectively wrong it’s literal proven science
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5580378/
btfo noob

Yeah and other people think they are a wolf or Napoleon or they want to cut their own limbs off. Those people are widely regarded as stark raving bonkers but somehow when you think you're a woman you're perfectly sane...

idk i’m not really into tumblr it’s probably just an identity thing needing something to cling to
i doubt they have duspgoria present

In the case of the cutting their own limbs off they do. They just think that they should not have legs or arms or eyes and want them removed. Absolutely nuts.

>2017
looool try to keep up troony
fenwayhealth.org/new-study-shows-transgender-people-who-receive-gender-affirming-surgery-are-significantly-less-likely-to-experience-psychological-distress-or-suicidal-ideation/

link literature now now now now
hungry…..

If schizos who think they’re Jesus Christ feel better when you “affirm” them and call them Jesus/Christself pronouns, does it mean they actually ARE Jesus?

webmd.com/mental-health/what-is-body-integrity-identity-disorder

if it doesn’t cause any life issues then why wouldn’t u affirm it?

Any questions?

Attached: 1650053843195.jpg (466x461, 47.62K)

they don’t do surgery to kids

They put kids on hormone blockers in preparation for surgery which atrophies their reproductive organs. At 18 a boy's penis is completely shrunken and useless and may as well have been cut off. Women can suffer all kinds of problems with their internal reproductive organs as well.

Attached: 1655496977291.jpg (1520x598, 349.77K)

reddit tells me puberty blockers r reversible
i haven’t read the literature and i refuse to do so

That's bullshit. They want you to think there's a puberty on/off switch you can twiddle with no side effects. Not so. The FDA just added a warning saying that they can cause vision loss.

Attached: 1648457341660.jpg (3482x3024, 2M)

Its like telling your schizophrenic uncle, "yes the radio is talking to you. yes the mail man records you every time you take a piss." reaffirming their mental illness won't make them a women and actually harms them as you can see that when they are brainwashed into becoming a tranny they will have a 41% chance of killing themselves and they turn into mass shooters. (look at uvdale and the 4th of july rooftop shooter)

Attached: 1633799300638.jpg (745x669, 79.5K)

>Just live in other people's delusions all the time, bro. It's not hurting you.
Fucking retard.

We have no legal obligation to acknowledge or abide unconstitutional policies from schizo Christians trying to overthrow our government in a theocratic sedition

>read ncbi and dsm5
why do white people compulsively worship books as an infallible authority?

Attached: 1659048714987193.jpg (508x540, 35.96K)

Me on the right