HAPPENING:

They're literally banning all firearms that aren't single shot or musket style

READ THE ENTIRE FUCKING DEFINITIONS

congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/1808/text

Attached: 1659139978172011.jpg (996x911, 216.8K)

Even revolvers? Fucking based.

I can't wait for democrats to regret passing the bill as it will stir up every gun owner against the Dems while being a 100% of being overturned by scotus

>They're literally banning all firearms that aren't single shot or musket style
It's honestly about time this measure was taken.

Muricans and guns are a terrible mixture.

Attached: 9yo accidentally shoots instructor.webm (1280x720, 3M)

It will never become law
They do this shit all the time just before midterms so they can look like they're doing something

No no, let them pass it. No really. Let them. It's going to be overturned by SCOTUS so hard it would make rock solid precedent for all gun control. Democrats want to virtue signal. They weren't trying to kick the hornets nest. That's why the GOP should let them fuck up

its not even going to get past the house, let alone the senate. not when the dems have this low approval. Congress introduces all kinds of gay bills, doesn't mean shit. I think this is a straw dog, so when it fails they can blame the republicans to galvanize voters. That makes more political sense.

there are many bills that don't get signed into law. Also do they really think they can enforce this? Americans outnumber them many times over it would be like declaring war upon the American people. To be fair they already are a treasonous government but this would be overstepping their power so much people would react in a powerful way. The mainstream media is in the pits for credibility; their propaganda arm wouldn't be effective. Everyone knows this would be too much

no chance to pass the senate shill
if you want us to commit acts of terrorism start confiscating, I promise you we will

it passed the house apparently.

They won't do shit. And you won't either

It literally says
>tee hee we won't ban guns cause 2nd amuhmemt BUT we will ban anything that has a shroud, threaded, grips, mags, cylinders, clips, bayonet lug,

Fuck even hipoint carbine is on there for christ sake

Why the NRA is so quiet?

Attached: 12131123154674512112313.jpg (837x634, 49.88K)

GOA is MUCH better than nra

Hope it passes I've got my popcorn ready

Who cares? The moment you needed to defend your country has come and gone. Why even have the guns if you're too cowardly to use them. You deserve everything that happens next

Kek

Bump

Wow, politicians want to disarm the citizens. Such fresh news.

>They're literally banning all firearms that aren't single shot or musket style
That is why it won't pass. 500 million guns in the US and probably 98% of them are fully semi-auto

what does the gubbmit do after it disarms the citizens?

anything it wants

when will the 200 million gun owners in US actually do something?

a few more years and it will be too late.......

That guy had it coming. You don't stick your fingers in front of a gun when someone is about to fire it

Oh no. I guess I'll toss mine into the yard tonight.

cba, ban those shitters and make the world a safer place

Attached: gigachad smile.jpg (640x640, 25.8K)

>banning all firearms that aren't single shot or musket style
Pretty much, yes. It looks like niggers will be increasingly shooting eachother with revolvers, 22LR, and pump shotguns, when they get bored of their selection of non-compliant arms that they simply didn't opt to donate at the office.

Pay no attention to this, goy. Focus on Russia and China.

Time for cannons to siege the castle again?

kentucky windage was always the only way home

The people that want to ban guns are the ones who deserve to be shot by them.

You know its not murder to kill your government right?

Rabbi kys

Attached: 868924442723.png (1033x1200, 1.89M)

It's funny because the US constitution is basically telling us to gut the current establishment and start new.

Attached: 1654131789081.jpg (1024x822, 84.77K)