Can Wakanda be a reality?

Can Wakanda be a reality?

Attached: intro-1600365072.jpg (1000x564, 156.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRmqEbP0G6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers

Lol
Lmao
Rofl

No OP. Cartoon fantasy isn't real.

literally looks like a slum. Even hollywood scifi can't de-slum niggers.

If something as vibranium existed it would probably be, but you'll also need something else to crank up the niggers' IQ

based

I hope so, so all Black people can leave in peace.

100% Whites? Yes.
100% niggers? No.

Sure build it up, then wall it in once you put all the niggers in there and then nuke it to glass

If Blacks wouldn't be niggers and actually used their natural resources
Yes, But they're too fucking stupid now and got used to being depended by big superpowers they forget to how to care for theirself so they just sell their resources for dirt cheap illegaly to big countries who make profit out of it

omg yes yo i come from there

Attached: the_suspect.jpg (617x750, 41.09K)

>Can we get marvel's wakanda?
You tell me. Here it is in fits and starts.
youtube.com/watch?v=tRmqEbP0G6I

They literally took a racist meme and made a movie about it

Attached: 1456950236168.jpg (599x222, 37.91K)

100% yes. All niggers and jews need to move to Ghana and make it happen.

it's actually humiliating that their only success is from a fantasy tale, and a tale told by whites, and designed by whites, 2d roughs & design by chinks, 3d modeling by whites, synopsys by whites, dialog by whites.
Why don't they build their own stories first of all. I guess pens and papers cost too much because of white supremacy and systemic racism

Attached: martin-freema waka waka.jpg (960x540, 64.77K)

Africans, once the Flynn effect has been accounted for, are 1.5 standard deviation below Europeans and East Asians in terms of intelligence (measured by IQ). Raising the genetic intelligence level of any large group is certainly possible with proper testing and eugenics programs. One could take any major group of sub saharan africans, and within 3 generations, using selective breeding, make that group the most intelligent group of people on earth. Prosperity is almost always the result of human capital, so if you clean up the gene pool, you can technically achieve a very high level of industry and innovation. But at their current genetic capacity, the answer is: no.

Attached: 1317756674387.gif (200x147, 1.14M)

Sure, if they got rid of the niggers.

Is calling a white person a "colonizer" racist? i think its racist

>it's actually humiliating
You are the only nigger in the world that has the capability to feel humility.
And a meme flag at that. hmmmmm

Yes, all we have to do is export all black people in America back to Africa. Without racism and oppression, they will be limitless in achievement and Wakanda will be realized. : )

It depends on nation of origin. Western Europeans are colonizers. Eastern Europe has no colonialist history whatsoever. "Whiteness" and its pursuit of conquest at the expense of others is a byproduct of R1b genetics, not R1a.

If niggers could make something good jails would be a nice place.

Jails work.
Therefore, no nigger ever made one.

Yes, as long as there are no blacks and you get magical space rocks.

Attached: 87EC2BA8-2BCF-45C6-AC03-8E51FF8FE11F.jpg (580x799, 152.4K)

>Can Wakanda be a reality?
i bet there is a nigglet somewhere in america named wakanda

Yes we can have wakanda, all we have to do is move all the black people to washington DC and replace all the Jews in the whitehouse with whoever shows up and is the biggest and the strongest after a tournement of fist fights, and then Wakanda will be realized. And finally we'll solve the problem of evil Government.

Finally a Government by the people for the people.

why bother with science, it just works!