HOUSE VOTING ON AWB TONIGHT

>biggest gun control bill in 30 years
>Any Forums too busy discussing WMAF to have a single thread

It’s official, they expedited HR1808’s vote via jewish parliamentary magic.

>livestream
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sol_47cEOhk

Attached: B719E1D1-9F47-4196-9BF0-01F69EDB24A9.jpg (1124x719, 134.15K)

Bump Stock

I could only watch about twenty minutes of the debate. I thought my head would explode. If the Senate doesn't stop this, the country is going to get even worse.

Senate has no appetite for that. If they do it'll be overturned immediately. We've already won this issue.

>shall not
No thanks

I'd guess the Supreme Court would shot it down, but I don't want to risk that.

Good. For fuck's sake good. PLEASE ban assault weapons omfg enough American hillbilly bullshit

The real question is not whether or not our government will pass these (either now or in time), but whether we should embrace such measures. It seems that change is likelier to come once people are shaken from their slumber and these clear red lines are crossed, although that is just speculation

SCOTUS isn't gonna shoot it down because we already had an assault weapon ban for like a decade from the 90s to the 2000s. So this is nothing new, as much as stupid righttards will cry "the sky is falling and we're moving into le communism!" or something otherwise idiotic

>SCOTUS isn’t gonna shoot it down because of 1994 AWB
I understand your argument of precedent, but given Thomas’ recent opinion on 2A, how could the SC feasibly ignore this ban?

If the Senate doesn't stop it, they'll just invite more threats against themselves but this time citizens will be successful in carrying it out. Anyone allowing corruption to endure is guilty of enabling treasonous acts, we must redeem ourselves to our forefathers.

Attached: 1401143564134.jpg (376x275, 32.88K)

I guess "the present SCOTUS is utterly retarded and doesn't give a fuck about precedent or objectivity though" is an entirely fair argument

>House making impotent screeching noises
>SCOTUS prepares to throatfuck them again
>Congress continues to be fake and gay

Time to buy some more ARs ameribros

>I guess "the present SCOTUS is utterly retarded and doesn't give a fuck about precedent or objectivity though" is an entirely fair argument
PS it's days like this I start to realize Hillary Clinton was based for assassinating justice Scalia

Niggers

That was before thomas ruled idiot. We've picked up four seats since then. Do the math

kek

And RBG hanging on for Hillary to name her replacement.

What's going to happen to all the poor assault rifles in shops, waiting for their new owner to pick them up? Are you just going to abandon them?

Doesn’t matter, unconstitutional.
Anybody who attempts to disarm you is a traitor, and has no right to exist in this nation.

Cool my state has already said it won't enforce any anti gun laws

Can't, they sold out when news of this first circulated around pro-gun circles earlier this month.

Trust me. I bought them in the 90s when they were "banned." We laughed at this shit. Biden just wants a win before midterms.

>The House is trying to pass another weapons ban Bill that is guaranteed to get shot down by the Senate or even the Supreme Court
No one's talking about it because it's nothing but political show for midterms

Attached: 4fc.jpg (248x252, 32.76K)

This is pretty much how the US fractures. Commies think they can use the federal government to force their dystopian faggotry, good states won’t let it happen.
Our founders were incredibly wise.

I can buy one or twelve right now or mill or print as many as I want. There's still plenty.

Yeah but will your gun shops defy the laws so you can buy what you want in the first place?

beta simp government orbiters

Yup shills and euros don't understand this. But yeah feds can't enforce shit if the state doesn't play ball

Didn’t they already pass gun laws this year?

The SCOTUS is almost never an option to combat legislative bullshit. It takes forever and a fuckload of money to bring a lawsuit all the way through the federal courts to the US Supreme Court.
If a law passes, it's there forever.
It took 60 years to overturn Roe which wasn't even law, but just shitty interpretations of law by the SCOTUS.

Haha imagine thinking we use shops to acquire firearms. Printer goes brrrrr

Yes can still buy Russian ammo that Biden banned granted with the war once its out its out but before the war still getting new Russia buckshot.

What’s the definition of an “Assault Weapon” with respect to this legislation?

Really hoping we have enough good governors in place. DeWine will be a sniveling cuck I'm sure.

It'll be struck down in a month. We control the court now and have the previous ruling to gige us a direct path to the thomas court

It passed

The plus side of banning a weapon is that all sales after that point will not be registered, will not have a background check and will not be taxed. No gun registry entries leaking here and there.

I’m aware of 3D printers user, you know what I’m saying though.

Anything they want it to be, like every other word they use.

They only make 12 Gauge, i want some 20 too. Damn ruskies.

When the wars erupt, I will be using steel, subhuman.

No one cares, the amount of boating accidents when it passes is going to be insane.

Attached: 1656118801974.jpg (1125x1170, 82.44K)

Yeah but it's the best cheaper 12 gauge buckshot haha

Are you aware that marylands awb was overturned?

>buy
You mean print?

>House passed HR1808 ie. “Assault Weapons Ban”

Attached: 278289D5-C24B-4710-8898-8E00F61355AD.jpg (1124x938, 183.32K)

>jewish parliamentary magic.
I hate the reality we live in so much bros...

That's not passing the senate

Its the house its run by gun grabbers real question is will it pass the senate if it does what will happen!

The court rarely acts on its own volition, there would have to be a lawsuit challenging the law first.

But I want 20 gauge buckshot from russia. Tell the ruskies I want some 20. I can't make another 3000 of my own. I'm lazy. I'm American!

can you stop with the stereotyping, its fucking 2022
suburban privileged kids can be white nationalists, its bigoted and exclusive to keep pretending that only hillbillies hate niggers

>No one's talking about it because it's nothing but political show for midterms
Nigger it takes YEARS to overturn it in court.

They are already filing. Injunction coming. We already have the thomas ruling.

never underestimate the republicans ability to disappoint

>boating accidents
That's not how this would happen. Red states would tell the fed to fuck off.
I don't understand why they are pushing gun control when the country is about to erupt as it is. It's so stupid.

No it doesn't. California magazine ban was overturned immediately. Injunction will be given on merits.

>shaken from their slumber
the fact that you still think this will happen proves that youve been asleep your whole life
there have been FAR greater "shakes" every single decade ive lived
and yet here we are
anyone on Any Forums thinking people will wake up is a fool, as we've known that this can't happen for decades before the internet ever existed

We had Roe v. Wade for 50 years. Seethe harder libfag

they were bragging today about more gun control coming next session I think...anyone know what that's about?

It doesn't involve sending more billions to Ukraine, so they're not going to cuck to the left.

Look at the numbers one dem didn't vote two voted to save themselves.

>voting for an AWB just before the midterms
I agree, this is a smart move for Republicans

because you can't rebuild something until you destroy it. they're destroying the current civilization so they can rebuild it later. they want you to hate niggers and fight them, they want you to hate random jews and fight them, they want you to hate everyone, fight all the wrong people and they'll play good cop later on when you WANT a new One World Government

it's not rocket surgery man, the point is to destroy. we will get what we deserve

True, but they're also pretty pissed at Manchin for cucking on BBB, so they might tank it and other bills out of spite. There's also this

Let's see the whole bill now.

The House also passed a bill to draft women

Is there a way to see which politicians voted what?

It probably won't even be voted on in the senate. Schumer and turtle probably have an agreement not to even bring party line bullshit to the floor