$10 Billion James Webb Space Telescope Sustains Damage

How does it feel to know that ten billion dollars of taxpayer money went to taking better pictures of space shit we've already seen?

Attached: lollmaoeven.png (787x261, 50.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49grFPFOEzU
youtube.com/watch?v=0xzN6FM5x_E
youtube.com/watch?v=gwE8fwYIXBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just hire another low wage photoshop slave

> Space is real goy
> Thanks for the sheckles!

Attached: 1648837660132.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

youtube.com/watch?v=49grFPFOEzU

Just Send Elon Musk up there with a roll of Flex tape.
youtube.com/watch?v=0xzN6FM5x_E

ok flat earth retard.
Just go to space

cope

Why get upset over 10 billion when you're throwing away trillions trying to appease niggers, kikes, chinks, chugs and poos?

Attached: 1658349171926653.webm (460x458, 313.16K)

Why get upset over someone banging your wife when your kids are getting gangraped?

Oh, I don't know, it's bad regardless?

We need to save up 10 trillion dollars so we can advance to the Interstellar age and then we'll have the option to research fusion powered force fields and micro-robots that can repair the meteorite damage.
youtube.com/watch?v=gwE8fwYIXBY

What I mean is, Americans as a whole simply don't get outraged at the trillions of dollars that have been flung at Africa, the Middle East, etc with absolutely zero return. 10 billion is a miniscule amount in comparison. If they aren't going to be angry about the trillions, how do you expect anyone to be angry about a few billion? People are so beaten down by the parade of clownish bullshit that throwing unbelievable amounts of money down the drain is no longer something to care about. At least the telescope got a few good pictures I guess.

Attached: 1654788623744.webm (404x720, 2.08M)

Fair points, all of them, but I can certainly get enraged, can I not? Mainstream failures like this, which normies are more likely to pay attention to, also draw greater attention to how poor our government's use of our tax dollars really is. Not many people are going to do much research beyond what they read in the morning news, so aid packages and investments made in Africa and the Middle East may pass over their heads, but a ten billion dollar telescope failing just days after it delivered its pictures is pretty poor optics, and may actually get people to pay a little more attention to the state of affairs.

The bigger picture shows deeper objects.
Deeper objects filmed in infrared jeopardize the big bang bullshit narrative, and if something happens to that thing I will be certain about who's to blame.

The space Jews?

Who the hell are chugs?

nigga that was weeks ago
Its designed for such

There’s a woman to blame. I’m sure of it.

Space does not exist and any 'space program' is just laundering.

exactly, those kosher faggot niggers from some nibiru or shit

The level of cope from retards who think like this is unreal.
>"It was designed to break all along"
Yes, nigger, obviously it was. No one intended for it to last forever, yet it did much, much less than it was expected to do, and it's uncertain whether the damage has rendered it useless or not.

What's with all the shills about this?

>the government lies about space? why? 10 billion dollars? come on.. the government would never do that.

>need 10 billion dollars
>"we used your money and made a telescope"
>1 pic that looks fake
>awe it's broken now

> don't pay to nasa
> pay more to mic
fuck off, LIEutenant

Waste of money breaks.
No one cares.

How many months of Israel support is that?

Webb is made of cardboard, the $10 billion was spent on child prostitutes

No, Israel only funds that kind of blackmail when they’re dealing with enemies, basically anyone who isn’t Jewish.

The jokes write themselves.

At least it wasn't spent on isreal

Lawd dem mirrors

Aw jeez dood, ten billion dollahs?
You fink the gubament would lie about that?
Ah jeez dood, no way

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 6.5K)

>i’m only capable of focusing on one thing at a time
t.retard

>ten billion dollars
That's pocket change compared to how much USA sends to Israel. Sit down.

Attached: ..jpg (640x753, 52.56K)

>blah blah goy don't pay attention to this expensive shit breaking after one "picture"
Holy shit kill yourself, are people incapable of thinking that multiple things are wrong regardless of how wrong they are?

Show us on the doll where James Webb touched you

Right in my bumhole, I'm very butthurt about it.