How to agemax Any Forums?

I don't want to be a lifelet.

Attached: Li-Ching-Yuen.png (700x415, 405.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/the-phoenix-protocol-dry-fasting-by-a-dunning
ipfs.io/ipfs/bafykbzaceccja72oivpgkf6a72gnusrshnkyrttdy2bgx5oin7uhnfu4apn5o?filename=August Dunning - The Phoenix Protocol Dry Fasting for Rapid Healing and Radical Life Extension_ Functional Immortality-Independently published (2020).pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's good if ur brain barely function and cant walk. I don't want to be old. I wish i can when i old enough i can suicide with Drug . I wish i can keep this mind when i am old.

I would rather be reborn into young body
just hope I don't come back as a nigger

Learn Taoist QiGong.
Start by learning Ba Duan Jin and Wuji stance.
Move on to Golden Ball and the Five Outer Treasures.
Finish with the Six Healing Sounds and Tao Yin Five.
OH and don't hurt yourself, a lot of these will really dramatically alter your life, especially if you're not careful.

bullshit he was not 256 years old

Lifelet detected.

You're probably right, the ones that live that long never come down from the mountains.

no, truly! and asians always score higher on tests, and always manage to have all the exact credentials for jobs they apply for

1. Never have sex or masturbate.
2. Walk 15 miles a day.
3. Eat only meat, eggs, and green leafy vegetables, drink only water.
4. Avoid emotionally stressful situations. Chronic stress is a killer.
5. Sleep 7.5 hours every night, no more, no less.
6. Lift weights and do calisthenics every day.
6. Never wear underpants.

>Never wear underpants.
?

>I don't want to be a lifelet.
I dont either but barely any men in family have lived past 60. Sucks to suck I guess

there the biggest liars on earth

never wear underwear

Nobody has mentioned the Phoenix protocol yet?
Fine I'll tell you while i shit post.
Learn to harness dry fasting.
Read the book Phoenix protocol.
Tldr
>cells sole mission is to survive
>because we eat and drink all the time our bodies never get to do important maintenance
>sure sleep is maintenance too, but it's not enough.
>dry fast us safe, while drinking water is not during a fast.
>if you consume water while fasting the body will not understand that the muscle energy is out and will consume muscle and vitals as hearth for energy.
>while 3 days into dry fast water levels are so low body will start up a whole new process of destroying fat cells for water and energy.
>5 days in, the body will destroy damaged cells, cancer, cysts, waste etc. And rebuild you with stem cells.
>even brain cells will be generated
>at day 7 this process is complete.
Learn to do that, this is literally how scientists like David Sinclair have dialed back the age of mice.
There's also a lot of supplements that can help

Provide some sources.

I did, phoenix protocol. There's even a bunch of references to recent studies at the end of the book. I'll see if I can find a scan for you

archive.org/details/the-phoenix-protocol-dry-fasting-by-a-dunning
Was easier than I thought

Well I've given you enough.
Reading that alone should be a life change for you. If you doubt this look into David Sinclair, he has a podcast on YouTube now after getting some fame

What's the longest you've gone on a dry fast?

user I think your mind is already gone

>day 7 this process is complete.
Can't you die after 3 days of not receiving any water? I can see a fat, bloated person going maybe 4-5 days max, but 7 seems way too long. The longest water fast i've ever done was 12 days, and I stopped once it got unbearable.

Really interested in this subject, thank you for posting.

mercurymaxxing
jademaxxing

>I lived 256 years. Buy this snake oil if you want eternal life.
Typical yellow jew

>Phoenix Protocol PDF
ipfs.io/ipfs/bafykbzaceccja72oivpgkf6a72gnusrshnkyrttdy2bgx5oin7uhnfu4apn5o?filename=August Dunning - The Phoenix Protocol Dry Fasting for Rapid Healing and Radical Life Extension_ Functional Immortality-Independently published (2020).pdf

>5-7 days without water
Kek absolutely DELLUSIONAL, just fast normally faggot

here you go

>Dry fast for seven days

Lol this is bullshit

>How to agemax
live in a country without birth records

>7 days of dry fasting
nigga YOU WILL DIE at 3 days

user here trying to kill some autists who have incredible willpower. please dont dry fast for more than 3 days. the maximum you can dry fast is 2 days and the maximum you can fast normally with water is 30 days

7 days, others have gone longer
Please don't water fast, it kills you. You consume your vitals when you do this. Heart failure isn't uncommon for longer water fasts.

Not surprised that there's some doubters that haven't even read one page.
What you know isn't true. Just look at how much else you've discovered.
Either way, choose for yourself