WW2 official story or "traditional story"

How were you taught in your country and when you feel there is something "off" about it?

Attached: wwii.jpg (252x200, 10.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newamericangovernment.org/unpacking-the-lies-justifying-the-murder-of-9-million-germans-after-wwii
goodreads.com/book/show/2218946.Gruesome_Harvest
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

“Killing Jews when you’re dealing with a war on two fronts seems like a waste of resources” 7th grade me

Taught that Hitler invaded because of massive Nazi borrowing. UK and France were not okay with this. US supports them with lend-lease until Japan attacks.
Hitler chimps out and invades Russia for Urals oil. Turns out to be a huge mistake when Russians hold Stalingrad. Allies invade with American industrial supplies in DDay. Hitler can't win a 2 front war (3 fronts if you count africa), he loses.
The pacific front was US vs Japan

Majorly i noticed the closer to modern times the wording and descriptions changed. For something 1,000 years ago, say a war, the motivations and descriptions of parties involved are cold detached and clinical. Compare that to for example how Vietnam is talked about

Well, the "Hitler was a crazy racist who wanted everyone to be blonde haired and blue eyed. Now look at these piles of white people in concentration camps." also didn't set right with me

I wasn't taught anything about WW2 (or WW1 or anything related) in my country. I was taught about pre-history (theory of big-bang, evolution and all that), ancient times, and mainly my own country's history.

I was taught the Germans started both world wars.
I always admired Germany for taking on the whole world twice.

Now I know Germany was innocent.

>invade Poland for literally no actual reason after being told you’ll be declared war upon
>Germany was innocent

Lmfao

>Nazis get in power for either no reason or because Stab-in-Back 'Myth' plus economy
>Fascist Italy not talked about at all
>Japan barely mentioned except for vague 'imperialism'
>Hitler bad, Hitler want land, Hitler want Empire
>Hitler invade poor innocent Poland
>Britain intervenes, WWII begins. No mention as to why Britain allied with Poland to begin with
>US neutral, isolationism BAD
>Battle of Britain, Churchill
>France cowards
>Japan does Pearl Harbor, for reasons
>Hitler hates all of Europe that isn't German, invades USSR for reasons
>Stalingrad, Dday, Island Hopping, some bombing, Nukes, War Ends
>Cold War begins
>More information about the Shoah all throughout with barely any information on the actual diplomacy, politics, or fronts.

If you were old enough, you maybe could interact with one of the remaining WWII Vets (I remember one talking about Dday as a ten year old), or got a History Channel doc shoved at your face.

Attached: 1600307203682.gif (250x250, 176.05K)

>Hitler started the war
>entire world against 3 nations
>Hitler killed and tortured millions of jews
>le ebil totalitarian was taken down by the savior cuckcracies
>look how creepy these germans looked, obviously sharters and angl*s were in the right
>germans were racists n sheit, muh master race
Meanwhile, I was absolutely inspired by Hitler the more I read about Germany's part in WW2. Imagine taking a country that lost a war, rebuilding it, amassing dozens of millions of people, fucking taking on the world, and nearly winning. Plus, their color scheme and aesthetics were chad as fuck, and every male in my class secretly shared this sentiment. Though the defining factor was Hitler's photos, dunno, it just irradiated some kind irresistible aura.

Attached: 1552946459743.jpg (894x894, 177.21K)

I won't say it was justified, but "no reason" is a bit of an exaggeration.

Attached: 2438306.jpg (220x201, 17.65K)

I was never told about the 9 million German civilians that were killed by the allied troops after the war ended
>Millions of these Germans slowly starved to death while the Allies withheld available food. The majority of these postwar dead Germans were women, children and very old men
newamericangovernment.org/unpacking-the-lies-justifying-the-murder-of-9-million-germans-after-wwii

There's some books about it too, this one was written while it was happening
goodreads.com/book/show/2218946.Gruesome_Harvest

Oh yeah, my teacher just barely mentioned the nukings, I was upset by this, so I researched them to present in further detail to the class in an assignment. Felt good to do the japanese justice.

Attached: 1552948296746.gif (500x400, 990.97K)

Germans are good at practically everything they do because they are very intelligent and efficient.
They kicked our ass in football soccer in the finals of the world cup, in the exact same sitations. Twice. (And people still care about that shit of a sport. Unbelievable)

The math did it for me, it was after I graduated. I went from thinking the holocaust was a tragedy to thinking it was a tragedy the holocaust didnt happen in the next few years after seeing how much the jew lies and how big those lies are.

It's truly inspiring. I have no doubt that history books will be rewritten for such glory cannot be kept behind lies forever

>Subhuman toilet cleaners slaughtering ethnic Germans for their jewish commie masters
>No reason
Kys nigger

I wasn't taught anything about the war in school other than to respect our returned servicemen (here referred to as ANZACs, which is Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) for the sacrifice they made as younger men overseas.

Everything I knew about the war I learned directly from my grandfather who went and from my grandmother who was the husband of my other grandfather who went also. The latter also took many photographs, maintained diaries and traversed a lot of Europe and Africa.

There was no political bullshit inserted into what I learned and was told. It was direct, anecdotal experience and shared photos and diaries of two loved and respected family members. I've maintained that perspective as best I can over the years and likewise combined it with a lot of what I have since read, which naturally doesn't mesh well with what (various) governments and formal explanations of 'history' offer. It's a very odd position to be in and one that fills me with indescribable anger.

Pretty much me.
Can’t tell you how many times it was difficult to not blurt “adolf” when asked what role model I had.
Truth is, no other man could fill in.

Hitler was a little angry man who blamed jews for all his failures so he managed to make all the Germans share his views (?) and decided to attack everyone around and kill jews and everyone who wasn't blonde with blue eyes. All the Germans were victims of a madman but still couldn't say no because (?)

they should have beaten you in school for having such thoughts
bad goy

>How were you taught in your country

They didnt teach anything in the 90's except a quick overview in our jewish scholastic books. They made us watch schindler's list and glossed over everything.

How did they convince whites to mass-slaughter each other like this twice in a row, spaced only a few decades apart?

Attached: 1403490846984.jpg (640x640, 182.24K)

You are obviously mad at that just because you're Polish. There sure was some reason. I'm sure you know better than fucking Hitler and Nazi high command leaders.

Yeah, I have to put a conscious effort to not say "Hitler" when asked this question. I see him as a father.

Attached: 1552947687983.jpg (1920x1080, 412.09K)

school = official story
at home = real story

>hitler breaking arms agreements from ww1
>hitler gobbling territory
>always says thats the last then gobbles another
>gets into fight with russia while gobbling more shit
>our tard cousins in france and uk get into fight with hitler
>theshitiputupwith.jpeg
>loan everyone shit to stave off german war machine
>get sucker punched by seething yellow turds
>fuckitletsdropbombs.jpeg
>rape hitlers shit from the air so he cannot replace what ivan kills
>double rape the yellow monkies
>get wealthy selling everyone shit when its over since all their productive capacity is in ruin
>be hated by non-whites, eurocuckolds, and seething genetic mutt nazi larp faggots that jack off to anime forever after
>divert this collective seethe to power anti-grav
>rape moon

>Russia good guys because kills nazis
>we bad guys for kill jews even 80 years after
>hate niggers and eastern block Fagott instead

Hitler was incredibly dumb. Everything he did was based on assumptions and anger

>Noooo just let me suck your nation dry while I distract you with vice and degeneracy!
Post nose kike

Attached: 1658153192802215.jpg (800x800, 135.41K)