Men shouldn't be gynecologist nor pediatrician

What motivates men to pursue careers that involves working with women and little kids genitalia?

That is a red flag. Men have no place on that field. Any male that pursues a career on that matter is a wolf's in sheep clothing.

Attached: 326009213.jpg (1280x1920, 426.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gdgkfIZdN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUILT

And yet only a retard would let a woman perform surgery on a child.

would you please be so kind as to handle me the demantibulator?

Attached: dead_ringers.jpg (1617x921, 125.68K)

This is a really stupid take.

Ok, but there's literally nothing stopping them from identifying as a woman. Then what?

Nice bait faggot.

2/10 bait

Attached: 66984_1606008532_fcfc904887dd4453699d29140cd80eba.gif (640x360, 510.47K)

>What motivates men to pursue careers that involves working with women and little kids genitalia?
Women are incompetent.

What about proctologists?

Attached: 1657830343956m.jpg (1024x1024, 144.01K)

Cou ter: Women should not be working OR should not have any direct impact of importance over another. They can serve and provide comfort like a nurse or etc, but no authority, responsibility, or impact.

what about fart analysers?

I'm better looking than Brad Pitt and I'm thinking of becoming a gynecologist.

So this woman had sex with 9 high school students
Female teachers everywhere are getting arrested for teen diddling
Women kill their own children a lot more often than men do
Yeah trust the wahmens

Attached: sex with 9 students.jpg (764x776, 96.89K)

Well if men don't do it, a lot of women would die needless deaths. I mean, sure. Women could get into the field, but if you've ever known as a woman longer than five seconds you'd know they're incapable of anything. My girl can't even order fucking take out food on the phone. Like it's fucking rocket science. I don't go to the doctors because I'm still relatively healthy, but if I did, and they tried to give me a female doctor I'd just straight walk out. I'd have a better chance miraculously healing from my affliction than putting my well being in the care of a woman.

I trained as a gynaecologist but had to quit due to developing a related medical condition

you have chosen...wisely.

womens rights were a mistake.
kill yourself faggot

>Men shouldn't be gynecologist nor pediatrician
women are shit doctors and don't know fucking anything about vaginas
women don't even know whats in their own vaginas let alone other women's
they are the least expert on vagina

Based and last crusade pilled

Money.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gdgkfIZdN0

My husband won't let me have a male gyno for this exact reason.