Working grind

Do you like your job?
Do you like working in general?

Atm I dont have a job that is "my job", I just work in the summer and I'm doing uni rn, if I manage to I'd work part time during lessons too but didnt manage to yet.

I've done waiter, real estate agent, warehouse transpallet operator, and now waiter again, also cad drawer for 3 days just to see what it's like in my dad's office but they weren't going to hire me it was just to let me see.

Anyway I didn't like any of it, it was just a grind every day to get the money and got jaded quickly, plus had little free time since I woke up early and finished late if you include transit, (10/11 hours waiter, 9/10 hours warehouse, 8-9 hours CAD)
Idk I have to find something that I like and that makes decent money because i cant live like that long term, the pay was shit too, so if lived by myself I'd have close to 0 disposable income doing these jobs, so id be grinding away all day working just to exist and it would be a shit life.
Hope econ uni brings something better but idk, I still have to like the job I find.

Attached: 1658492963800366m.jpg (1024x1012, 181.46K)

In the US they want to make forklift operators pay for gender studies major's student debt lol

Btw I'm in north Italy and finding a job was very difficult, plus the pay is shit (1000 a month for transpallet and real estate, got scammed the first time doing waiter and got just 200, idk about cad bc I did just 3 days, now doing waiter I get 50/30 a day

What do you mean?
Btw it's so tiring all the time I'm on the internet theres inevitably some Americans (which is ok) that have to bring up this retarded topics that go in their country like blacks and gender shit

I only worked part-time student jobs. All of them were hell that barely paid anything. I refuse to participate in society now and I'm learning different self-employment paths that are totally useless to society. Fuck this world.

Also fun part after I worked as real estate my parents stopped giving me money bc I had my own so it was as if I didnt work at all since I'm a reyard and instead of just buying something I wanted i made the money last for 5 months using it just on small daily expenses, instead I should have exploited the system I'm in and spent it since I knew they would give me allowance after I finished (like 200/300 every 2/3 months)
I'm at the 1st year of uni btw and I'm 20

Basically if you were to go to work in a basic job and live alone youd be a total peasant for alot of years and then become decent only after alot of time when you get experienced assuming your in a job that allows that such as trades, otherwise If it's a dead end job you're perma peasant

Can’t you like make wine or pizza since you are in Italy???? Lol

Way can’t you just rob American tourists or join the mob????

He is saying the regular worker in America now is technically paying for the people that went to collage because the government is canceled the student loan debt. So we are getting screwed again

And EV credits for rich doctors and everything else under the sun. The lower middle class pays for everything.

Why are there three logos on this gay picture one of which is best buy? What am I looking at here?

>bring up this retarded topics that go in their country like blacks and gender shit
Probably because this is an American image board and primarily used by Americans.

I work underground in a mine. I make 46$/Hour. I make 150,000$ a year. My bonus + Overtime puts me closer to 200,000$ a year.

Do I like it? No.
>Wet
>Dark
>No where to shit
>Loud
>Extremely dangerous
>Dusty
>Coworkers are half retarded Frenchman and Englishman that speak a weird dialect of English that sounds strange. They drink copious amounts of beer and yell over each other around a campfire in this god awful accent and then loudly laugh even when its not funny.
>Airpline trips are expensive. I fly in and out fro. Southern Ontario to Northern Ontario. I would never live in Northern Ontario. Winters are 8 months long. People are retarded. Bugs are too many etc.

How are there bugs if it's so cold

Yes I guess working in a mine is shit but better than retail wagie 4 life

Also my parents complain every time I spend my allowance on anything that isnt going out, like a bought some milsurp gear and bushcrafting stuff and they think I'm strange and shit

I teach people specific art and craft skills. It's pretty comfy and easy and the pay isn't so bad. I like to do art projects in my own free time and then I get to share my knowledge with people who pay to learn it.

The summertime when you want to enjoy the outdoors is rife with mosquitos, horse flies, black flies and spruce bugs. They all bite and they are extremely bad from 8pm until 930am in the morning. Basically when you want to enjoy thr campfire and party is when they come bother.

Winter is 8 months a year. -20C regularly. Lots of snow. Do you really want to be around that? I dont.

italy bro it doesnt get any better. If u want money take the softeare sales pill. its still a grind but at least u do it remote and get paid more than laboring.

if i was young again desu Id go work at the ski fields in the winter, then maybe scuber civing instructing in the summer. fuck workinf bro u r right.
But buy stocks and dont sell them, good value stocks. having money is useful for expanding your freedom and enjoyment of life, but yes just try and find a way put of wage cuckery.
Im 36 and still cuckin but at least i do it from homr and earn 6 figures.

sounds comfy user. Id take a job with less money that I love for sure

I hear you user. I take care of adult developmentally disabled retards on night shift 6 nights a week. 8pm to 8am. They go to their rooms around 9-10 and I fall asleep around 11. Basically all I do is clean up the messes in their kitchen and living room that they miss in their half assed cleaning and I give them their meds. Been doing it for 4 months now. Gonna do it a full year while I’m working on finding something better. At least it gives me from 8am to 8pm to do whatever. I was going to try to work a second day job but I haven’t yet. Only making about $3200 a month, but I can’t complain it’s pretty easy. But I want to get my shit together over the next year. I wish it was 10 years ago when any retard could learn to code and get a job or start some drop shipping business. Got a feeling all that EZ money is coming to an abrupt end.

How much disposable income to you have making 3200 a month? Ik it's not that much for the us but still you're not a pleb

I’m saving almost all of it, for what I have no clue yet. I only sleep at my parents house one night a week. So they don’t charge me much rent. I bought an old plug-in Prius a few months ago with cash. Only spend $5-10 on gas per week. Insurance is $58 per month. Rent in my city has sky rocketed. $2000/month on the low end now wages haven’t increased at all. I would be ultra fucked if my parents didn’t have pity on me. My coworkers are working paycheck to paycheck starving themselves and have four roommates.