After the failed Nazi coup in 1923:

>Göring fleed to Austria
>Hess fleed to Austria
>Hitler and Röhm were jailed
>Himmler fleed to his mother's house
KEK
this was the man behind Aryan supremacy

Attached: 19444700_403.jpg (940x529, 70.69K)

This autist proves that Any Forums CANNOT be underestimated

Attached: 1658407824643617.jpg (1128x950, 366.15K)

>fleed
What did he mean by this

REEEEEEEE

So you're saying that discretion is the better part of valor, and we shouldn't be concerned with what people who hate us say is "dishonorable" in order to see a better future?
Powerful.

>Hess claimed the force acted on Hitler's mind as well, causing him to make poor military decisions. He said that Jews had psychic powers that allowed them to control the minds of others, including Himmler, and that the Holocaust was part of a Jewish plot to defame Germany.

I'm in my mom's house right now too. Could I be the next Himmler?

Attached: abf4e3963a4d4b76fc574e53baff8194.jpg (473x404, 23.09K)

Thats how this works. Yes.

im in my mums house right now too fren. she said I get to be himmler, faggot

>fleed
I thought you fucking invented this language

i wrote them as flees, realised I needed to use the past particle and fucked it.

You don't even write correct English Mr. Glowy.

>Hess claimed the force acted on Hitler's mind as well, causing him to make poor military decisions.

sauce?

Hess was imprisoned with Adolf so were several others. He helped him write Mein Kampf in Landsberg prison.

>uses glowie
>spells it wrong
First day on the job?

go back

He escaped to Austria first and then was arrested.

You realize that we like Himmler and the other nazis because we can relate to them, right? Nazi Germany was the biggest incel uprising in history and we're all waiting patiently for part two.

>t. ESL

probably that jewy faggot, Peter Levenda

which manga is this from fren?

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku

posting in a kike thread

Attached: oyvey.png (631x785, 185.96K)

many thanks, have a Frentler

Attached: IMG_20210707_044554_722.jpg (418x615, 38.15K)

It's from Norman J. W. Goda, Tales from Spandau.
Pic related, is interesting also because of Hitler's heavy involvement with hypnosis and the fact he got the 'calling' to be Fuhrer under hypnotherapy in Pasewalk, 1918

Attached: Hesshypnosis.jpg (875x982, 268.78K)

>incel
Göring was a CHAD. He shot down 22 planes and instead of handing over his squads aircraft to the Entente chose to crash land them all in Germany, was awarded the blue max and most likely fucked more pussy than you have ever seen on your phone