OY VEY! JOE ROGAN EXPOSES EPSTEIN'S SEXUAL BLACK MAIL RING AS A MOSSAD/ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE OPERATION...

OY VEY! JOE ROGAN EXPOSES EPSTEIN'S SEXUAL BLACK MAIL RING AS A MOSSAD/ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE OPERATION. HOW LONG UNTIL THEY SHUT HIM DOWN???

youtube.com/watch?v=A0jpYGmWpYI&ab_channel=PowerfulJRE

Attached: Capture.png (1202x370, 553.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_hangout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAN ROGAN NOW

Attached: 57f.png (732x892, 779.22K)

hes doing better than russel brand and alex jones but hes still a gatekeeper

>MOSSAD/ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE OPERATION
And everyone deeply involved was british.

Stop noticing things.

Attached: 1658631172532764.png (702x695, 557.97K)

Evil exists because of jews
Corruption exists because of jewish influence
Jews are the bad guys

Attached: iznogoud_9.png (300x251, 75.63K)

Yes but the key is to get normies around you to jump over the gate. I have a younger cousin who watches Joe and if we talk about something that was on his podcast I will also mention something that will make him continue asking questions.

>hurr dey gatekeepers
Normalfags aren't even aware there's a gate.

truth
they have these controlled opposition figures, but it's a double edged sword
they necessarily must disclose some truths to maintain cover. we exploit these such as they present themselves

not my problem

Spoonfeed me, is the list public now, who's on it that matters?

Attached: 1659052103063586m.jpg (473x1024, 118.67K)

>OY VEY! JOE ROGAN EXPOSES EPSTEIN'S SEXUAL BLACK MAIL RING AS A MOSSAD/ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE OPERATION.
That's been known for years. There have been articles about it on news sites.

I think Joe has transcended being able to talk about anything on his show now because no one gives a fuck. If Spotify drops him, he does his own thing. Joe, name them.

Get joey Diaz and eddie back on

Muh gatekeepers
>you can bring up pizzagate in normal chat now you fucking retard

>Rented from the State Department in 1992
So Epstein was buddies with James Baker too. Odd. Didn't Baker just refuse Israel billions of shekels because of settlements?

cool it with the antisemitism

Attached: D765BE9D-3152-42D7-A804-48AD2F64D119.png (592x998, 1.09M)

It's called a "limited hangout". They hoped it would get memoryholed after they killed Epstein, but it got worse. They hoped it would get memoryholed after they "locked up" Ghislaine, it got worse instead. Everyone is still foaming at the mouth for the client list even years later, people won't stop talking about it no matter how many people they kill or how many lies they tell. So now they have to hang out a little more baby truths to attempt to placate the NPC mob. They will likely throw out a few client names and burn some of the low level elite pedophiles and likely blame it all on Israel or maybe "some rouge element within Israeli intelligence and not sanctioned by the leaders of Israel". In the end all the big fish who are "good goys" will not be named and will get away with it. Some kike spies will get a show trial and shipped off secretly to a tropical island to retire while the world assumes they are in prison(Maxwell). Then hopefully the NPCs will finally be satisfied and memoryhole the whole thing. It's like spy craft 202, pretty basic shit really. Yes Rogan is controlled opposition. Yes Russel Brand is a limited hangout for the globalist agenda as well.

>A limited hangout or partial hangout is a tactic used in media relations, perception management, politics, information management, which originated as a technique in the espionage trade.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_hangout

> Harvard Connection
Wrong way. Look at Stanford instead.

She got moved to Florida so she could sign checks again. Thats why game is back on. If they can get her back in Connecticut away from Trump and Desantis' reach she will be effectively paralyzed and no more apocalypse cash can flow.
Also if she dies contingencies are activated, they can't have that. Its super smart the way they are keeping her alive at the moment, but its a dangerous game.

I've yet to see a single shred of proof she's in US custody on US soil. A large majority of the court proceedings were done remotely, some with voice only. No in court pictures or video. Many of her victims didn't even see her face to face in court. Prove to me she's not on some tropical island with a new face right now enjoying the sun and surf.

I get what you are saying and it's likely I'm just pointing out the fact that we have no proof she's in custody at all. Are we just trusting what the government says now without question? R. Kelly was tried in Federal Court for very similar charges and I can find photos of him in chains and in court. Really makes you think.

Attached: _125678053_kelly.jpg (976x549, 103.15K)