Grabbing a woman's ass is now illegal in this country

So there I am, minding my own business in the club and she comes right next to me to dance. Tall, blonde, blue eyes, probably from Scandi or Germany idk, I couldn't hear shit as she was talking just casually nodding my head. As she comes closer I make my move and grab her ass. Immediately she goes mental, bouncers throw me out of the club and she calls the cops. The fucking cops, can you believe this shit? She told them I was sexually harassing her without her consent, the cops grab me and put me in the car. Two blocks down they let me go and tell me if she ever calls them again they'll have to arrest me. What is this fucking new age shit? Never had this happen to me before and I've grabbed hundreds of asses. Worst thing that happened was getting slapped across the face by a british slag in 2018 but no police involved. I don't like the way this is going

Attached: 360_F_100738854_sTnaKexqMXjcJdbS1pi2EXIueBeTMqQ4.jpg (540x360, 36.67K)

Even tho you’re a negative carry on the EU, i can respect your not giving a fuck about bullshit women issues

women think they have power over men, one of the ways is sexual related.

women are "Cows" literally.

thats cool your cops let you go, you should be proud. our USA cops would have put us in jail for 6 months without a trial and made into a sex offender.

Attached: LULZX.jpg (990x1146, 195.2K)

>minding my own business in the club
That's your problem.

>t. fuggly gayreek tranny

dont touch white women u dirty fuck

I remember in high school this German exchange student grabbed these two girls asses, but he was an überchad and you could tell their pussies were drenched

Attached: 1646155278802.webm (1920x1080, 2.25M)

We've been warning you about this "consent" shit for over a decade, dude. Global conspiracy by female lefties to ban all fun. Reminder to always give sex offenders the benefit of the doubt. If their "victim" was of age, then the "offender" is a hero.

You clearly werent brown enough.

Women under age 35:
>that sick pervert grabbed my ass, call the cops!
Women older than 35:
>here’s my number

>act like a nigger
>get punished
What's the problem here?

>not drug raping them like the american and brazilian chads
Why are you still behind the times?
Date rapes with sleeping pills are 1/5 in america, one out of every 5 girls have been fucked this way.

>grease
Maybe you shouldn't be grabbing people's asses on the reg you asshole.

>MOLDOVAN HANDS TYPED THIS POST!

Women dressing like this and thinking they are "professional" is hilarious!

You're only angry because someone finally had the courage to put perverts like you to shame. When was it ever normal or right to grab someone's ass or simply being a pervert? It's not about your rights to grab asses but her rights or anyone's rights to defend themselves from deviance like you. She's not wrong to call the cops on a local pervert who's been harassing women for years. You're wrong for simply being a narcissistic party fag who loves to harass women.

Cope and seethe with your attention post but remember you don't have the privilege to harass women. Sexual harassment has always been a crime in a lot of countries so why are you surprised that your country acknowledges sexual harassment? Just because you've done it a lot doesn't mean they're fine and okay with it. You're in the wrong and you should acknowledge that. There comes a time when karma hits you and it took so long for one brave woman to kick you ass to shame! YOU GOT BTFO YOU PATHETIC PERVERT!

Fyi: it's not a feminism problem it's a you're a pervert problem. Simple as.

>As she comes closer I make my move and grab her ass
dude you are pretty much asking for it
do you not know how modern women operate?

I remember the first time I grabbed pussy at a club. I was like wtf why is this shit soaking wet already did this retard fucking piss herself? Holy shit that was fucking gross. Women are such leaky little beasts, I tell you what.

It's only illegal if you're ugly.

Don't grab asses you piece of shit. That's sexual harassment.

Incels only sympathize you because they hate women and women's safety.

Sure Jewish feminism ruined the west but a woman defending herself from a pervert like you is a feminist problem? You got that all mixed up. Reporting sexual harassment is not a feminist ideology it has always existed ever since. At least she's not an open whore who loves to be publicly touched. I don't get your story?

So you hate women who do not care about groping and should be whores? Or women that should defend their sexuality and sex from perverts like you? Where do you stand in ethics and morale?

You think that's bad?
>get Tinder
>finally get a match 2 months later
>set up Tinder date at restaurant
>meet the girl, she's cute
>take her to the bar
>tell her we're going to sit and have a drink for 15 minutes. if it goes well, we'll both consent to the date, sit at a booth and have dinner
>have drink, she's on her phone a lot and not saying much
>finish drinks, i ask if she's OK to continue the date
>she says yes, we go to sit and order dinner
>I order something to share for us both
>she says it's corny for the man to order for the woman without even asking her what she wants
>I ignore her (passing her shit-test)
>it gets awkwardly quiet, so I ask about her family, she says she has a little sister
>ask her some questions about her little sister just to make conversation, she says it's weird that I'm asking about her 15 year old sister
>i didn't know she was 15 but whatever
>say "that's nice sweetie" (passing another shit-test)
>she is quiet and barely talking all dinner
>excuse myself to use the restroom
>tell her "don't go anywhere hon'" (asserting my dominance)
>come back and she's gone
>soicuck numale bartender is in her place waiting for me
>says he has to talk to me and asks me to sit
>sit down and 2 other soicuck staff sit at the booth and block me in
>he says she wanted to leave but did not feel safe
>tells me he has called her an uber and has to keep me for 30 minutes while she leaves
>he gets out and comes back with a jug of ice water
>makes me drink 4 cups if ice water because I needed "to cool off"
>After 30 minutes, he says I'm clear
>says "next time this happens, I'm calling the cops"
>come back 2 weeks later with a friend and get questioned by a waitress
>turns out they have my picture up behind the bar
we live in peak clown world. can't even talk to women anymore. it's over

You weren’t hot enough, Stavros

>autist follows orders from cuck bartender and wants to roleplay as based
You're retarded and let cunts order whatever the fuck they want. You should only put your foot down if its some expensive retarded shit.

>meanwhile in Croatia...

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-29 220812.jpg (773x482, 81.08K)

Get her info, sleep pill her and go to town.

lol u fucked up
now it's u being pished with yourself that didn't get to fuck a blonde
no one else is at fault. U shouldn't have grabbed her ass

>soicuck staff block me in
That's where you made your mistake.