HAPPENING: CHINA TO DECLARE WAR

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1553046575525634049

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-151127_Twitter.jpg (1080x1041, 428.88K)

IT'S OVER

RELEASE THE COVID 27

>China
Who?

BANZA-

Attached: Chinese rocket.gif (640x360, 2.63M)

has china ever been in war since commies took over?

Hope I’ll be alright on my island

I think just Korea

chinks gonna chink.

They attacked vietnam once and got slaughtered by militia.

MAKE IT HAPPEN CHINKS, I'D LOVE TO KILL YOU. IF I EVEN KILL 5 CHANGS BEFORE I DIE MY LIFE WILL BE FULFILLED. I WILL THROW EVERYTHING AWAY NOT FOR THE ZOG PUPPET MASTERS BUT BECAUSE I WANT BUGMEN TO DIE.

China is historically awful at war so this will be entertaining

China won’t do shit. All they do is cope and seethe online. What’s going to be the excuses when IsraelXi doesn’t get off his fat ass and shoot down pelosi or take back the little island of Taiwan?

Attached: 74FEDB25-509C-47B7-BAB9-9C57DE6CA803.jpg (1125x718, 538.44K)

who gives a shit

Yeah right, they will lose badly.
>DEPLOY THE UFOS

Attached: 1615645487948.png (1024x636, 639.67K)

I hope they kill Nancy Lugosi in Taiwan and ask us to send more.

Settle down chud

please note that whatever happens in the coming days wekks and months

israel and diaspora jews had nothing to do with it. we are a humble and friendly peaceful tribe of merchants and salesmen

Tell them about the other commies the zips destroyed too.

>historically bad
Just like any country that was colonized at some point. Nice try glowie

I hope when China wins the war against America, they publicly execute every SJW.

This has been looooong coming
time to enjoy the fat fucks squeal

>Dies
>Government gives tyrone his house as reparations
based

Do it faggots, they'd be surrounded by enemies eager to break up the hive once and for all.

Attached: 1627619465552m.jpg (1024x687, 138.26K)

>Chinese Army posts propaganda

Attached: twatter.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

Meh....

You know how Chinese buildings are made out of fake concrete filled with styrofoam and corn cobs,
Chinese rice is half fake plastic shit, china nuts are shells filled with concrete, Chinese baby formula has lead, and Chinese street food is cooked with gutter oil? Well, what do you think the quality of their military hardware is? Hint: during the Sino-Japanese wars, one of the reasons China got raped so badly is half their ammunition was fake. Counter to the bugman image, Chinese are ruthlessly greedy and selfish, the opposite of a bug. Bees and ants never actively sabotage their hive. Chinese don't give a fuck about their country or the well being of their fellow chinks, period. There are essentially ultra capitalists merchants by nature.

please reassure me that Israel and the diaspora jews are safe from harm and any possible fallout in the coming weeks

get ready for WARERU

The modern US military is no better. It would be a massive shitshow that ends in nukes.

The US never entered a hot war where it was fighting toe to toe with an equally large foe. The US was just crafty with their propaganda, but there are many indications the US is also terrible at war.

Actually, there are so many factors in war to determine winning. But brute strength and firepower isnt all of it. China now isnt the same as it was 100 years ago and our logistics, manufucturing and sheer political will and patriotic population will win the war.

Attached: 1645852002963.jpg (600x600, 53.76K)

Doubt

Call their bluff, Pelosi.

Attached: AF687034-3F4F-4980-8A45-44FF447D8397.jpg (278x400, 13.83K)