Tupac Amaru Shakur. Redpills and unknow facts

That's it post your redpills and underground info regarding the great Pac, one of the few black men and not nigger.

Tyson and Jordan deserve it also.

My opinion: based musician and also he know how shit was going with the elites, he spoke about it and got murdered for it.

Attached: 1ddb7aa86bf1d6dde2a0c2933057bf7d.jpg (720x895, 79.33K)

nigger loving nigger

fin mongol go get drunk and listen to satanic black metal ,kys

He actually studied ballet like a fag.

he's the same class of privelette like trudeau and macron kys/get boosted

>First of fuck you bitch and the click you claim West side till we die
Also him
>We gotta start makin' changes
Learn to see me as a brother instead of two distant strangers

He's a fucking hypocrite

>Tupac
>Tyson

Both communists

Attached: Mike-Tyson-tattoos-Chinese-Leader1.jpg (473x640, 32.62K)

Unconfirmed, but I read somewhere he was a black gorilla nigger.

CIA plant from his earliest days. Sold the gangster rap idea to two generations of crickets. It was the nail in the coffin of the black family.

he was at war with fat boy biggie smalls because he was betrayed way back in 94 and got shot at quad studio

tupac had many flaws but he was a loving person and loved all races

probably why they killed him

Attached: 0848B760-1EF3-4896-980E-B505395450DB.jpg (477x477, 37.95K)

Was a fag who went from dancing around like a home for Digital Underground to a "gangsta" overnight. Complete fraud of a jew puppet.

OP you might not want to hear this but his skin color... its brown... and so is yours...

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

*homo

he’s a literal faggot nigger. hes a theatre school nigger faggot

Let me guess, your grandparents were CNT-FAI scum and had opposed Caudillo.

Attached: Carlos-SOBRINO-BUHIGAS-FRANCISCO-FRANCO-1554105598.jpg (556x800, 86.36K)

the gangsta rap is a jew thing created by NWA no doubt. Jerry heller is a kike, 2pac first 2 albums were social, and the rest introspective, celebrating life like a bad boy and finally the last album about his own death.

guys, any new good remixes you can link, pls?

>probably why they killed him
he was a rapper who wanted to play gangster and got himself involved in gang play and got clipped. The driver of the car that pulled up next to him in vegas lays it all out. He was driving the shooter to get 2puc, and knows who the shooter was. When asked what was 2pac doing when the shooter started shooting, the drive Keefe D said "He was brake dancing" and demonstrated with his arms. funny shit

He was a faggot and a background dancer in digital underground. He’s a nigger and the best kind of nigger actually.

fuck of croat cunt, Franco was based mucho more than hitler and mussolini together

He was an organ grinder monkey for his jew masters, like most niggers are.

Then why with the nigger love? He would not approve of you, civnat fag.

tupac was a fucking nigger, a fake, and he got killed a nigger, which is well deserved.
you think he's tough ? I would the beat the shit out of him real quick and real fast one on one
he a gangsta ? he a OG ? triple OG ? quadruple OG ?nigger please, go back to listening niggers.
I do not listen to the niggers

Studio gangster, he went to theatre school, probably on the downlow, got caught up in Suge Knight gang drama and ended up dead. Many such cases

I was going to say the op types like a nigger but I see he is spainx (some say a fate much worse)