Who was the best U.S. President?

Pic unrelated

Attached: AP21238796992257.jpg (2853x1902, 1.23M)

nixon

too bad that his paranoia got the best of him

Joseph R. Biden is the best president of the United States of America

Nixon

Jefferson doubled the size of the country in one term. I dont think anyone has topped that.

Who?

Nixon gave us China, paving the way for Clinton's betrayal. Fuck Nixon, he tried but he failed and it was a BIG mistake.

The best president is Andrew Jackson, killed the bank and his greatest sin was being too racist. Trail of Tears was a bogus move.

see and to add. The EPA has been a net negative on the average American. The War on Drugs an abysmal failure that only increased drug use.He was like the 1970's Trump, talked a good game but when it mattered kowtowed to the Beast.

It's somewhat cliche but Washington was an incredible leader. Jefferson and Jackson also both fucked the bank so that's pretty based.

War on drugs was Reagan

Jackson

I think Donald Trump was by far the funniest, and that is something that matters to me.

No it wasn't Reagan just escalated. "Public enemy number one is illicit drug us" Nixon. Kissinger and Nixon are on tape discussing the strategy of stopping the black movement as well as the hippy movement through drug demonization. They said hippies did pot and acid so they were now genetic defect and niggers did herion so they are degenerate and untrustworthy.

getting close to china was the only move, he didn't want china and the soviets become close friends

Xi

Thomas Jefferson hands down

No, I think from my own observations that the China move was an over-reach. Perhaps I blame nixon for Clinton's bullshit. It was Clinton that let them into the WTO and gave them ICBM targetting supercomputers.

Honestly the love for China goes so far back in America that I wonder if they (the chinks) are the real jews. Herbert Hoover iirc spoke fluent mandarin and might have even done amissionary trip there. I dont remember exactly. Before the Red Revolution China was probably looked as the most exotic and intersting place to Americans. There as a female author named Pearl who wrote a ton of books about China and they are/were still in every library. I remember one, called flower something, were the woman pulled the plow, popped out a girl, was sad it was a slave, then got back on the plow.

Biden.
Killed Israel's hold over the USA and zionist scum were all replaced out if the white house.
Gave the Taliban billions in weapons to fight china and russia.
Destroyed abortion and gay rights.

Ok azov, heard the news?

no one gives a shit about your satanic shithole

Thomas Jefferson
Andrew Jackson
or Calvin Coolidge

Why Coolidge? Same reason Mr. Beat gave?

Trump confirmed israel lost its power in the gov, of course retards will still vote for him to let them all back in.

Washington. Everyone else is a Democrat or Republican in some way and they are all cockroaches.

Biden's cabinet is more jewish than Trump's was. It doesn't matter because every president has been a Jewish pawn since Kennedy.

I’m not familiar with who Mr. Beat is but I like Coolidge because he inherited a prosperous nation and didn’t mess with it. He exercised restraint and just allowed the U.S. to continue having a good thing. He was also well known for being a very quiet person and wasn’t a huge loud mouth.

>Stay Cool Coolidge
I remember learning that line in school and being so mad at teachers for claiming slang was modern bullshit.

>Stay cool WITH Coolidge
I fucked that up.

>They said hippies did pot and acid so they were now genetic defect and niggers did herion so they are degenerate and untrustworthy.
They're not wrong

Attached: 1644376920365.png (1200x1341, 931.33K)

So? you do know Hamilton was a jew right and the constitution is a hebrew ripoff.
Biden is anti zionist and the best president in a very long time.

They used Jewish tricks to divide the nation so it would be easy pickings for the bankster class.

unironically coolidge

not obama, but ok
not a fan of obama btw

The only good president is a dead one

what?

Who was the fucker who challenged his political opponents to duels?
That son of a bitch put his life where his politics were at.
Imagine where US would be right now if the president would have to survive a duel to get to & stay the office.

Cmon man

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-152432_Brave.jpg (1080x2220, 499.69K)

Andrew Jackson, he stole his wife from another man and then won the duel. He also got shot while president and beat the wannabeassassin so bad the senators that were walking with him had to physically restrain him.

>every pres since jfk
no. close, but no cigar. not important to me, really, but obama pushed hard to give the PLA UN-recognized statehood. are you retarded? this is a serious question

Fucking class-A stud.
God damn...

Andrew Jackson liked to dual but I don’t believe it was always about politics, he was just a gigachad and it was acceptable at the time

This.
Imagine what could be done if China was incorporated in the CCCP. CCCP tech and organization + Chinise population. It was good move by the Nixon. Well, at least if you are in te USA camp.

He cant predict what will retards do in 30 years.

Attached: seseren01-akairo.gif (498x498, 304.88K)

You know what? I'll give you that one, but Obama handed healthcare in this country to i8nsurance companies. He bailed out the banks (blame Bush if you want but remember all the talk was that TARP would happen anyway with Obama so Bush needs to preserve his legacy after katrina hint hint)
There was a whole lot more. Oh yeah, didn't he unleash the feds and cooperate with banksters to destroy the OCCUPY movement and replace with turbo-globohomo? Yea that happened. So I don't really care that he wanted to recognize palestine, its the right thing but oh well.