Entire Police force quits after a Black woman town manager was hired

cnn.com/2022/07/29/us/north-carolina-police-resign-black-city-manager-reaj/index.html

The town of Kenly NC literally has 0 police officers right now

Attached: cnn news.png (747x407, 712.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xaRM8kvS1m0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

waiting to see how we will be blamed for this

Honestly? I'd just kill her and cover it up.
Every policeman was already in agreement she was a nigger so why not go for it?

>Kenly Police

We Kenya police now

just the fuck up kike and please drown yourself

You brought them here so fuck you.

Places like that don't need police anyway. Get back to me when all of LAPD quits.

You did this to yourself faggot

The previous manager was black. Go on else where jew.

No he didn't
Jew
You are the slave importer and slave trader
Everyone who isn't a Jew is cattle to you

You cried holocaust
Maybe it's time you cry again but for realises this time

Black males are a whole lot easier to work with than black women. Those are a demon in humanoid flesh.

>CNN
>headline all about skin
>even they couldn't leave out the actual problem: she's a fucking bitch
>>She came in, first of all, to start giving us tasks and all these projects all the time. And unfortunately, we are -- we only have five officers and I was working double shifts at the time to try to keep up officer safety and be there with the officers in case something happened," said Gibson, who claimed the manager wrote him up for being late if he wasn't sitting at his desk, among other things "She wrote me up for going to businesses and talking with businesses. She wrote me up for talking with council members I've known for 20 years.

>Sheboon golem becomes mayor
>Zogbots resign
So nothing changed for the average white guy

Who needs police anyway? They do nothing but write tickets. Just let the population deal with crime like in the old West

Alternatively,
>based CNN trusting their audience to know the various psychological failings of the woman by describing her simply as "black"

Sounds like a pretty big bitch, if multiple people would rather quit than deal with her shit.

What kind of fraud would this allow me to commit?
Do you think it would be easy to get a handful of blank birth certificates? Land deeds? Could I tamper with the telephone exchange?

who were the lawyers that gave them rights?

Guise lets do a Any Forums meetup there

Pop quiz, anons:
She's coming to arrest you – how do you stop her?

Attached: 1655675046346.png (847x812, 836.87K)

We could claim it as the new White ethnostate and kick out all the kikes and niggers.

≥You did this to yourself faggot

Glass houses my rat faced friend. Glass houses, with wooden doors.

Wow. She would have been pulled over for going 5 over every single day if I was on that police force.

>women in positions of power
youtu.be/xaRM8kvS1m0

>we

Attached: 1644308821064.jpg (800x800, 149.41K)

haha
you know it rabbi

Distract it with a thrown sandwich

Toss some KFC into the bushes and walk away.

> CNN is the worst vol. 66666666666

They didn’t quit because a black woman was appointed town manager. The two events are fucking unrelated, which they even admit to in the article.

Unbelievable

Sheeeeeit

Attached: 1659019673706099.jpg (1480x1172, 258.54K)

Walk away at a steady moderate pace

Sounds like the new black manager is just trying to fire (or force them to quit) all the white employees.

Literally happens at every single organization when a black chicks gets into power.

Attached: IMG_3814.gif (486x202, 1018.84K)

Imagine how bad things are when people who worship Israel won't even drink your koolaid.

That place will turn into a ghost town within a decade. Something similar happened to the small town of Ford Heights south of Chicago. All the police quit. The gangs ran amuk. All sensible people left the town and now the State police and Chicago Heights Sheriffs dept respond to calls. But there are less than 2000 people left in the town.