Why is Alex Jones doing his show and not in court?

Imagine being the jury and seeing Jones skip his trial while you're stuck there listening to some Infowarrior mumble on the stand incoherently..

Attached: ajmentalbreakdown.png (669x587, 794.53K)

How often do you get to listen to infowars during jury duty? Sounds incredible

If I were a juror, I wouldn't even listen to the arguments. I would just zone out of it all until I hear just a hiss or buzz in my head.
Then I would find him guilty and convince the other jurors to maximize punitive damages. I then would go home, laughing all the way home.

daily reminder that Alex Jones, much like Tucker Carlson, mainly appears to poor rural white trash and other deplorables. Literally obsolete rural filth that opiates and meth are killing daily (thank dog)

seethe faggot

We get it, you wear dresses.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE the comment

His callers are retards that can barely speak English. They literally think that some rabbi is going to come back to save them from "the globalists".

based, daily reminder that right wing urbanites are just left wingers too retarded to get into a good university, and will betray you as soon as they get offered a middle-manager job

well at least we are rich

you own nothing

Shills out on full force

I own an Audi A8 and a large house.. clean and free

Please kill yourself. Nobody likes you.

>mainly appears

Attached: ywnbearealwoman.webm (480x480, 320.06K)

This thread is the perfect example of what Any Forums is today. 5 or 6 bots saying how much they hate alex jones and you should too, and the 10 retards telling the bots to shut up.

The entity that controls Any Forums wants to make you stupid and safe. Fuck this website.

>audi
>rich
You're a shitskin parent minded retard. Also, if you cared about climate change you wouldn't drive a gas guzzling performance car and live Ina single family zoned house.

You're a sell out. Kill yourself

Does he get his callers from iHeartRadio or somewhere else

The hero we deserve, but not the one we can afford right now.

Attached: 1643388711804.jpg (857x1024, 89.09K)

>The childless sterile city cuck speaks.

>Imagine being the jury and seeing Jones skip his trial while you're stuck there listening to some Infowarrior mumble on the stand incoherently..

He basically said that he recorded his episodes in advance.

Why has he a kippa on his head?

no trial threads today? odd

It's Friday, the shills need to bury whatever gets released to weekend die