New Will Smith apology

New Will Smith apology.

youtu.be/jXrxDKwlA_s

Attached: 11726946_040122-wls-will-smith-img.jpg (1600x900, 535.35K)

Not clicking; don't care

Spam "nigger" in the comments

All comedians are shit.
Secular priest.
Will Smith will be vindicated.

LMAO Chris has rejected talking with him, his career is prolly on the ropes, this is a desperate attempt to save it. Goddamn niggers, lol.

Then it's not for you. Deal with it.

He is a reflection of yourself, so you should treat him, and everybody else, good.

Dave Chappelle is the bomb.

I don't think so. Will is trying to be a good guy. He wants that.

Attached: 120ca884fa3db6b856b651931de5d249.jpg (700x693, 43.67K)

Black Mirror lmao

>Why do you let your wife fuck other men?

no one cares
all fields

> be nigger
> get paid by kikes to act like a calm smart hero on tv so whites will think niggers are calm smart and heroic
> get wife son and daughter
> son and daughter become sodomites
> lose career
serves him right he trusted a kike

Attached: cef.jpg (501x595, 73.37K)

Everybody is a reflection of yourself. This is the Truth. Study it. Test it. Learn from it.

You don't care. FIFY

ok jaden

Fuck him, his cunt kids, the bald slag he married, and this shitty video that's just part of a package his lawyers and PR team have been cooking up for months in a bid to save his career.
He hasn't made anything remotely appealing in 15 years and nothing's going to change that.
He also reads like a spaz.

Attached: 7845624651252.jpg (1125x531, 24.49K)

Will Smiff dindu nuffin!

Eh, I can empathize and accept his apology. I mean, he's a nigger after all, not like he can help the fact that he biologically has low impulse control and a propensity for violence. He was born that way, and no matter how successful a nigger gets, he can't turn off his genes no matter how hard he wills it.

chris rock is doing the right thing by not talking to him
as soon as he calls him and agrees to talk he knows this niggerfaggot will smith is going to be setting up lights and cameras to get the moment televised.

like anyone cares, haven't watch TV or movies in 20 years

that homo hasn't been relevant since the woll smoth meme 15 years ago

Attached: Woll_Smoth_original.jpg (800x450, 51.58K)

Whatever. It's now "a Black thing". Anything I say will lead to getting insulted.

Did it seriously take this nigger half a year to say something?

He still can't fit chikin in his tiny mouth.

So is he gonna let Chris Rock fuck his wife to seal the deal? Then again I don't think she really needs permission. Keep cucking my nigger brudda.