Revive the Anti-Masonic Party

it's time to wake the fuck up..

There is only an illusion of a separation of the two major political parties.. the both conspire together as they bond themselves to SECRET OATHS to various organizations and not-so-secret-anymore societies that do not have the best interest of the American public in mind..

It is through these secret oaths our supposed elected representatives betray the oath they made to uphold the constitution!

Not so long ago, the secret societies rites and pledges came into the public sphere, and the public raged against them.. in the 1830s there were a couple of years where the american public raised (burned) the various lodges and gathering places of the free-masonic brotherhood.. Running these people out of town and in some case ushering them to the gallows was completely accepted and applauded..

It's time we re-think the anti-masonic party as valid opposition to the illusory deception of political polarity; this Left and Right facade..

NO SECRET OATHS!!!!

Attached: download (6).jpg (600x362, 51.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2
odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
youtu.be/GUpzzeYbzCc
sgtreport.com/2017/08/2017-8-10-was-nagasaki-payback-for-expelling-freemasons/
midnightfreemasons.org/2011/03/friends-and-brothers-roosevelt_24.html
history.com/this-day-in-history/truman-signs-united-nations-charter
freemason.com/most-worshipful-brother-harry-s-truman/
trumanlibrary.gov/education/presidential-inquiries/establishment-cia
youtu.be/ohDB5gbtaEQ
youtu.be/XXTboF8kusw
youtube.com/watch?v=s_hFTR6qyEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

Attached: 1.jpg (345x741, 95.84K)

Attached: 2.jpg (348x779, 101.46K)

Attached: 3.jpg (337x400, 47.44K)

Attached: Screenshot 2020-12-26 153531.jpg (607x325, 51.04K)

Attached: Screenshot 2020-12-26 153608.jpg (569x400, 68.91K)

Attached: Screenshot 2020-12-26 153623.jpg (571x501, 87.4K)

I don't approve of political violence though. Sounds too much like thier real plan than mine. I do think a party should be formed though which has a core belief that anyone not mentioning the relationship between elements of the Jewish religion, specifically the Kabbala, with Freemasonry, should not be taken politically serious.

Attached: Screenshot 2020-12-26 153702.jpg (623x203, 27.82K)

It was created by a freemason.

that leads to political pariah.. and all (even the good politicians, if such thing exists)

Jews love to engage in politics, they are big donors..

who will bite the hand that feeds?

Attached: RCChristian.png (1056x3082, 2.11M)

I'd join an anti-Mason party created by a Mason. Actually seems to make sense.

>I don't really want to expose this, like all shills I want to focus on one or the other or the five million things all literally owned by them.
I see why you created this thread now. Damage control. This thrread will also completely focus on America and not the Freemasons named Rothschild in Europe who own it.

>Damage control

wtf are talking about..

i thought it was pretty obvious that i was in agreement with you, but Im not a politician, I am a historian, and because i am a such, I've come to understand the the JQ is far more complex than what pol has purposed..

im not too focused on global freemasonry.. I believe, even though i dont agree with it, that America sets an example for the rest of the World.. if the MC is deplatformed here in the US - the dominoes will fall accordingly

Attached: tribesofjacob.png (427x558, 247.1K)

>I'm literally a shill.
I already knew that.
Have fun with it.

Better than christians, dude. The oath isn't secret.

the anti-masonic party was litterally run by masons.

jesus is real, the way lucifer is going to decieve the world is defeating the jews and ushering in what appears to be a golden age. masons and jews are the firdt beast of revelation. the second beast systme is q. trump, the reset, illuminati, templars, and pseudo christians. they will say jesus was what is called an ascended master like st germaine, who is a figure who appeared in many lives throughout hidtory. st germaine is actually lucifer.

here is litteral proof of christ for anyone who wants it. read the bible afterwords.

shroud of turin
youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames

proof satan runs the world from both sides, both dark and light. freemasons, jews, illuminati, nazis and government whit hats and black hats and grey hats are all comtrolled satanic opposition. this includes trump and q and the coming financial reset.

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2

odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8

MARK OF TH BEAST
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

all the different aliens are fallen angels and weve been in contact performing rituals for at least a century
youtu.be/GUpzzeYbzCc

i highly reccomend all of alexandras videos. remember, if you seek god and pray, and search with all your heart and soul, you WILL find god and christ. you have to make the first move.

Attached: qthe2.png (1259x741, 160.39K)

>Jews, Lucifer, Jesus, Illuminati, etc, etc, etc,
No, literally just Jewish Masons and non-Jewish Masons did every last bit. Created every last system of control including the currencies, CIA, UN, Israel, America. Fund every last thing and created every last institution of control. No need for all these myriad other words. Has nothing to do with Jesus or the opinions of anyone about Jesus. I'm a Christian btw.

sgtreport.com/2017/08/2017-8-10-was-nagasaki-payback-for-expelling-freemasons/

midnightfreemasons.org/2011/03/friends-and-brothers-roosevelt_24.html

history.com/this-day-in-history/truman-signs-united-nations-charter

freemason.com/most-worshipful-brother-harry-s-truman/

trumanlibrary.gov/education/presidential-inquiries/establishment-cia

oh.. OK jack.. go make your own thread then if you're some all-knowing, all-seeing psychic..

youtu.be/ohDB5gbtaEQ
youtu.be/XXTboF8kusw
youtube.com/watch?v=s_hFTR6qyEo

>all-knowing, all-seeing
I'm not a Freemason. You're literally shilling. I don't need to be psychic to understand definitions of words. I can see how stupid people might see it that way though.

>No, we can't name the owners
>Why are you calling me a shill

>beware of foreign influence
>East India Company flag
lmao

Attached: east_india_company_wiki_1.jpg (2480x1406, 721.08K)