Ever since I replaced alcohol and sweet fizzy drinks with kefir, my IQ went up so high, I no longer vote for the right...

Ever since I replaced alcohol and sweet fizzy drinks with kefir, my IQ went up so high, I no longer vote for the right. When will you set yourself free from your drug addiction?

Attached: IMG_20220729_170353_1.jpg (2160x2160, 864.18K)

lose weight fatso

Lard-ass pol-clogger.

Attached: 165807521770584.jpg (1000x1500, 197.42K)

>go to any Lidl/Aldi
>Polacks buy beer cans and yoghurt/kefir as their dinner

No?

Attached: IMG_20220729_171136_1.jpg (2160x2160, 714.16K)

Go scooter around your shithole town fatass.

go back to Russia.

Bump
But i drink kambucha because i like
The taste better
You goys really need to start taking
Diet and exercise more seriously

Attached: F47A24BE-B7AA-4F35-B045-2A48838CFF2F.jpg (949x610, 118.74K)

in poland, perogi come in bag :)

hands of a man who's overweight, but not morbidly obese

I will fast for a week to lose some weight.

What's your favorite flavor? I love me some cheeseburger pierogis.

having diarrhea is our national pass time. Don't judge,ok?

>kefir

kek

Not canon.

Alcoholic here. Only recently heard about this stuff. I stopped drinking and wanted to help my liver heal. I was told you use kefir, blueberries, and kale and make a smoothie and have it once or twice a day in an empty stomach. I did it. I feel much better, and the smoothies were fine, but tasting that stuff alone was gross. I hate that sour, fermented flavor. Same with kambutcha or kimchi or saurkraut. God I hate that taste so much.

But man it made a world of difference for my stomach. No more shitting 12 times a day. No more blood in my stool (that was most likely due to not drinking) but yeah....hate the taste but every once in a while I have this stuff to keep my gut regulated

>I no longer vote for the right
so you don't vote, smart

>Poland
>retarded argument
>thinks its opinion matters
How many pollocks does it take to change a lightbulb?
3. One to hold the bulb and 2 to turn the ladder.

Don't care, this is America. Kielbasa and Cabbage is also good. Potato, cheddar and bacon is fantastic.

For different taste try ayran or buttermilk.

Kefir is the best milk-based drink (even better than yogurt), fight me.

Unironically magic mushrooms. Made me quit my acid usage and tone down my cannabis usage such that after 11 years of pretty much daily cannabis consumption, I have no desire to consume it. The mushrooms themselves, to me at least, are NOT pleasurable. I do enjoy how the day after how I feel, but they're so hard on my tummy that I'll only have it 4 times or less per year.

I’ve been on the TUDCA for my liver , really good