Daily reminder the West is over 70% vaxxed

Some nordic countries are as much as 90% even. It's unironically over. The revolution is cancelled.

Attached: 1653409160563.jpg (1000x1144, 61.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MjVVw841eUo
youtu.be/FRoZqgiKc5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/MjVVw841eUo

Two more years.

Live and stay healthy as long as possible so you can avoid hospitals and vax blood transfusions, to subsequently save humanity by inseminating women with your unvaxxed gold plated semen.
Fuck those 70%.
It's your own journey that is relevant in this story.

90%

theyre either cattle or unwilling zoomers. its a benefit in some way.

As an Australian who's had a terrible run at life so far I feel for real Californians sf NY Baltimore Detriot and other usa cad UK eu nz counties countries and formerly majority white states. Everywhere is stuffed last 3 years made me wunna bug out of society entirely crime waves homeless inflation stupid politics politicians handwaving the biggest mass die off in humanities recorded history as a flu. What a sick joke I am having massive shadenfruede watching it all happening as my quality of life and others just gets worse every moment.
And he did it anyway

How the fuck do I find an unvaxxed female to wife up? Seriously.

Most were placebos thanks god

>theyre either cattle or unwilling zoomers. its a benefit in some way.
This I never wanted to stick my wizard dick anywhere near normies and now we can see why.
Hmmm fuck aidstd wokeholes or try and find a like minded autistic virgin.. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz guess I'll stay celebrate

Good luck.

>How the fuck do I find an unvaxxed female to wife up? Seriously.
You don't I've gone off at stupid women irl over it banned from tinder and bumble as well absolutely stupid fuckwads steralizing themselves since the contraceptive pill and other dogshit since the 1920-1960s hence why white birth rates cratered and non whites got moved in to replace us only to end up the same way

>jewish flag
figures

Attached: 1578248864927.jpg (208x242, 16.41K)

Still not getting it

>Good luck.
Bad timing
We should have had a large white family in the 1800s or before

youtu.be/FRoZqgiKc5U
Here we go again whitebros

Sounds good. If 90% of everyone died I'd be fuckin stoked. Unfortunately I don't think it'll be that drastic.

how am i suppose to impregnate a nordic cutie if theyre all vaxxed. Guess ill have to go to south america to find unvaxxed pussy.

Yeah the world is changing? Nazis, right wingers and chuds lost. This shit isn't or never wasnt a war to begin with. You lost. Deal with it

The people believed that they were fighting in a revolution by taking the vaxx.
They believed the enemy was covid.

They also believe that taxes pays for the roads

mostly whites will die though, we cant let white pussy perish off the face of the earth. I cant get enough.

That's all water under the bridge man. What can you do about it now? Just ride the tiger.

someone have accurate map of vaccination rate in europe?
Im so glad I havent listened to my dad goyim opinion on this "plague"

Romania and Bulgaria are the least jabbed. Official numbers are around 30%, and with corruption fulfilling its function of safety valve for the people against a dictatorship, probably less.