SIMP EPIDEMIC

What should we do about the simp epidemic right now?
I was amazed to see how many bot-like replies from drooling horny coomer simps there were on various subreddits like amihot... Are they all indian or something?...

Reddit is maybe the worst place on entire internet outside of twitch to see these simps in action
reddit.com/r/amihot/comments/wamufu/f18_what_do_you_think_my_body_count_is/

Attached: reddit simps whore body count.png (1203x1030, 518.36K)

Men need to have some self-respect and demand standards from women

USA is the land of the breeders, and reddit magnifies that even further. That girl is fucking nasty looking even for an 18yo, but people online have zero standards. Women think life is a game where you try to flirt with the right men to get money and then flirt with the best men to reproduce and just share everything xD via social media

Attached: women social media.jpg (855x1024, 36.57K)

good fucking christ you have do be a dismal loser faggot to worked up about this shit.

SO we are gonna open up the gates of hell and push them all through it lol realistically they'll chase their whores into the fire though.

We have a right to tell our women what to do, simp.

FemaleIlluminati dot com

Tsarion breaks down ancient simping. Simping led to wars and crusades as males tried to win the favour of the queen or princess or some maiden.

Simping is also how John the Baptist lost his head- to please the queen.
As described in Matthew 14:

“On Herod’s birthday the daughter of Herodias danced for the guests and pleased Herod so much that he promised with an oath to give her whatever she asked. Prompted by her mother, she said, ‘Give me here on a platter the head of John the Baptist.’ The king was distressed, but because of his oaths and his dinner guests, he ordered that her request be granted and had John beheaded in the prison. His head was brought in on a platter and given to the girl, who carried it to her mother.”

Attached: 288D6705-EECA-4E7F-8469-5C05A6F43C65.jpg (719x1024, 114.43K)

>considering you can pick and choose I would say 8
Add one digit and you'd be closer to the truth.
My God simps are retarded beyond belief

Not getting worked up, just giving my opinion

>Are they all indian or something
Indians are there amongst simps, but most plebbiters are white, fatty boombatty trannies, formerly fat white men.

reproduction is the most important part of life and yet we let women have complete control over it. ask yourself why DNA testing is all bullshit and paternity testing is banned in some countries. oh yeah so women can say someone other than the father is the father.

sorry champ your mum was a whore and the jews rigged the paternity tests so im only 98% your dad lol! (not considered admissible in court)

Attached: paternity test.jpg (609x794, 169.73K)

Bobs vagene pls show bobs

Attached: E9209150-3364-46D7-BF0A-127F8E2EAB45.jpg (828x459, 415.92K)

Okay meme flag

Attached: 08503076-1363-4978-8A78-D8E3D9AE997B.jpg (874x1024, 112.89K)

That is a man

Attached: 6BD2A7BC-8D0A-4160-ADC4-69F1272BDB3F.jpg (610x1024, 78.38K)

Michael is a great man
Bump for this post and this post alone
The rest of u are kike demoralizationists
Try harder faggots
There are good women out there
You just need to be worthy
They’ll find you

tfw even a woman who has 500+ body counts but still wont consider giving you a chance

You triggered plebbit tranny?

Attached: 93CDA565-E869-4D15-BBB9-85D20F09E8CE.jpg (913x1024, 126.15K)

Damn, he'll transition soon for sure.

I never got it. Why simp for pussy when you can simp for globohomo instead?

Attached: coomermonke.jpg (1545x869, 191.28K)

Your mom tongues monkey anus

what was the number? at 18, I'd guess she fucked at least 100, 50 niggers, 25 beaners, maybe 5 white simps and a few mixed race goblins?

Attached: BE90F2A1-26EA-4E1D-A631-764FF6B28C34.jpg (736x1024, 102.27K)

Projection much troon?

Fucking brutal

"bigcuddlyguy" sounds like a bigger fucking loser than anyone here you disgusting faggot

simps are just liberals who believe they'll be rewarded with pussy if they act like a feminist, in reality women hate these types and only use them for money and attention. women value masculinity and strength, not feminist "men."

Hope she sees this, bro.

Go shill another thread, kike

This can't be real. Only half a decade away from transitioning.

Im only interested in low value girls these days. One's who are too insecure to post photos of themselves online so they don't use social media as validation. Women who don't have many, if any, partners because they're averge at best and too intimidated to talk to anyone with a penis. Girls that didn't go to school, and don't have a career, but instead a soul crushing low wage job. Those are the only girls I'm interested in, because those are the only ones anyone can expect an actual relationship from.

Every other girl is just a way to get me off until I find the real girl worth marrying.

Ugly tranny, no one will simp for YOU

and yet women will side with them right up until the point they started getting executed then last minute will switch to our side

>Pretty
*Spit* She looks ugly. There are hundreds of thousands of more beautiful Indian women. No one would even look at her if she was in India. Her father would have to pay dowry to marry her into a moderately good house.

found the simp who desperately begs for pussy crumbs/sloppy seconds

This has to be a joke right? Like that wasn't his actual reason for neutering himself right? The demoralization isn't this effective... right?

Attached: 1658790293673309.png (641x355, 220.31K)

Yeah he "just hugged" her in a private hotel room with an messed-up bed, sure. The only cringe here is her cuckold boyfriend.

>retweeted by cripplekike
Kek

Too brown/10
And if it's a tan, then too low IQ/10 (enjoy premature ageing and possible skin cancer)

>Are they all indian or something?...
At least half of them are. Redditors aren't any better.

... Why is spam like this even allowed? Maybe 1 in 5 accounts were like this.

Attached: reddit low quality posts coomers1.png (491x1034, 85.14K)

Do you really think onlyfans girls are the type to clean the room when getting a visitor?

Women lie about this stuff so bad. I dated a girl in college and she told me I was her 3rd person. We end up breaking up, she dates someone else for a bit, and then ends up dating a friend of mine. He end up talking and he says I'm lucky that I was her first. I'm like "lol what", and he's like "she's only been with 3 men. That would you, guy X between us, and me". I had to break it to him that he is at least guy 5, since she told me 3, but not that we know she lies about it, it probably a lot more. Anyway they end up breaking and she ends up dating another guy we both know. We tell her him to ask her how many guys she has been with out of curiosity, and she texts him back that he is her 3rd...

it's not only allowed it's encouraged, sex is its own economy in America since we all, for the most part, have money and are taken care of in the short term everyone has become a sex addict freak - perfect for the globalists who need a constantly increasing population and smile at the thought of a 10yo pregnant mexican welfare recipient

Women shouldnt even be allowed to wear shoes. Why so fragile sweetie?

why are you on reddit
why do you care what they think?
It's all fake. Anybody who disagrees with those statements WILL get banned

It's like going to some gay bathhouse and getting shocked that people are being sodomized

>Subsidized robot wives
>sending leftover men abroad to go knock up women in the 3rd world
>fix the gender dynamics at home
>destroy the internet
Take your pick

they're only liberal online, women are fairly moderate or rightwing in the real world. you shouldn't believe everything that comes from plebbit or twitter. for example, the negresses on twitter who constantly bitch about evil whiteys are almost always dating a white man, you're no better than a simp if you believe that women act the same way offline as they do online

Hate funko pops, but I’d get the Laura Palmer one, and yes I’d take it out of the box. Toy collectors and Knick knack collectors are dumb.

Are you a woman or a subhuman simp?

it's bots. almost the entirety of every sites posts is bots. what do you think happens when some 4/10 on a good day woman posts herself on reddit and then 10,000 bots join 2,000 simps in posting shit like that? the answer is she spends more time on reddit

I only interact with women online

Attached: twitter women.jpg (668x1024, 97.46K)

> please respond

/u/bigcuddlyguy
>who cares
Who’s going to let him know that’s not getting him laid.

Attached: 58D05354-2D54-4E83-ADA1-17B640598C10.png (449x401, 490.09K)

Picrel is a small compilation I made 2 years ago. Nothing much has changed since then, only gotten worse.

>Gorgeous breasts
>Outstanding breasts
>Amazing pussy and breasts
>Magnificent boobs
>Omg you look extremely hot
>Omg you look so hot

Attached: reddit orbiter gonewild.jpg (4552x1728, 1.59M)

These women are beyond saving. They crave for attention

>our women
not something you’ll ever need to worry about faggot.
bullshit.
you just pulled all that out of your faggot ass.
ah, another of the it’s-my-first-day-on-the-net-and-i-don’t-know-what-a-vpn-is dipshits.
what the fuck are you on about chutney ferret?
don’t even try that shit cock slave.
go shit on your balls jizz huffer

neither you unfuckable unloveable unemployable file of day old sphincter grease. no fuck off to your crusty sock.

your body count? who cares?
they answered right, who cares about her body count? after all she will end up alone after everybody fucked her and nobody cared.

>why do you care
>why are you on

reddit: 500 million people
Any Forums: 130 thousand people

>Anybody who disagrees with those statements WILL get banned
I've disagreed plenty, called them whores, didn't get banned, but will probably get downvoted by simps.

Attached: 4chp-1.png (965x904, 190.95K)

She's not even attractive and none of those guys have evert touched a woman

dude's probably 50 something and jerks off to pre teen girls whilst his wife is getting pounded by someone who can keep an erection

she doesn't look like a F18, looks more like a NIG-29