Sweden

Is it really as bad as Any Forums makes it seem?

Attached: sweden.jpg (1216x2291, 334.09K)

Nothing is ever as bad as Any Forums makes it seem.

lots of sandniggers.

I'd assume that's only in the big cities. Big cities are full of foreigners and degenerates in all of Europe.

>t. neverbeentomalmö

Crusade when

Have you?

Yes

Yeah it is terrible. Don't come here.

Attached: 1658586615003012.jpg (593x584, 62.76K)

First of all it's not like that's acceptable and not just the precursor to exurbs and then rural areas eventually getting blacked, second of all no Sweden literally is that bad

yea. this is the truth. 95% of the shit people bitch about on here doest affect my life on a day to day basis other than slight annoyance if i look at social media

I'm not intending to. Just wanna know what's really going on.

I think it has more to do with how far and fast Sweden has deteriorated in 15 years or so, it’s still a tolerable country but no longer even close to what it was. And everyone older than 25 knows this in their bones.

Like a year back. Shitskins disgusted me.

Sweden used to be the western equivalent of Japan and is [becoming] now, post-enrichment, just another indistinguishable mutt hive like us or Canada

US, UK, Germany and France. I expected memes to just be memes but it was even worse than the memes. Honestly, travelling made me love my artificial country. Even though we were created as a consequence of divide and conquer of Russia, it's amazing what a shithole western countries are.

yeah we weren't kidding

Attached: _91409212_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (1024x576, 44.18K)

No lol, poI has always been jealous of us. Do we have problems? of course, but our problems are not even close to the overexaggerating bullshit they say we have. Most countries that shit on us, usually have it much worse than us or just as bad.

I was hoping for more Swedish flags to show up and drop some facts. I don't trust Americans talking about other countries.

Attached: 1642180653009.jpg (1080x973, 115.98K)

Sad thing is that it got me completelly blackpilled. Before travelling, I thought Lithuania was this shithole on the corner of actually civilized countries. After visiting some of the countries I thought quite highly... All I found there was architecture and people that were completely foreign to it. The best example was churches in UK that were just converted to some islamic praying places... All those british houses, no brits just brown people everywhere and women with face coverings. Got warned to not go out of the campus after 10, when asked why, was told that it's dangerous and wasn't given an answer why is it dangerous no matter how hard I pushed.

I've been to Sweden and there's literally niggers and arabs everywhere.
I can't go even 10 minutes without seeing a shitskin.
Back at home even in the capital I see a nigger maybe once a week (more of them at the international student hostels, of course), but it's nothing compared to Swedenistan.

Attached: 16589371111680.jpg (810x1080, 252.18K)

Whiteys scared of darkeys, more news at 11

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 80.88K)

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Baltics need to ban foreigners and foreign students. It's how it starts. I don't understand why people that travel the most support immigration while they are they only ones that can understand how immigration ruined the countries they are visiting.

We will use Norway as a dump for sandniggers

Some areas are, not whole Sweden.

You know the horrible shit you hear about daily that migrants get away with in UK, France, Italy, and Germany? Take all that, put it together, then multiply it by 2 and you have Sweden.

It's worse.