THE MARK

MONKEYPOX is now the great witness. All secrets will be told. No way to hide degeneracy. No way to hide grooming. No way to hide those dark secrets that inhabit the bedrooms of so many.

Picrel...fag with pox on his finger. See it. That means that finger has been in another filthy fags ass. GOD is great!

Attached: skynews-maxim-monkeypox-milan_5817577.jpg (768x432, 30.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/amp/news/japan-fukushima-daiichi-nuclear-plant-wastewater-release-into-sea-approved/#app
youtube.com/watch?v=RfZJX9l7aVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol

Attached: 1652823769793.jpg (499x499, 92.41K)

Monkeypox spreads nonsexually, but with the CDC downplaying nonsexual transmission and laser focusing on gay people, and the right wing pushing "gay disease" rhetoric alongside "groomer" stuff, it'll be bad when parents realize the wave of "second chickenpox" isn't chickenpox.

cbsnews.com/amp/news/japan-fukushima-daiichi-nuclear-plant-wastewater-release-into-sea-approved/#app

Attached: 6A5EAD53-BB43-4D8F-9AEE-3CA3D61F954B.jpg (750x272, 141.14K)

ok groomer

Just imagine all the lies that fags will have to develop to cover their filthy hijinks.

Attached: 1640033080326.jpg (200x180, 7.34K)

Wait until anons learn you can get Monkeypox from masturbation. All degenerate acts will be punished.

>Monkeypox spreads nonsexually
Why do children in gay families get it, but the people who work in the stores and service providers that these gays use, not get it? What's the difference?

Now hold on now sometimes I get zits on my face cause I'm a nasty fucker are people going to be judging me? I'm not gay I'm just unhygienic! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sharing towels and bathrooms? Or child rape.

Or, and hear me out, this is being pushed by pro-lgbt institutions as an lgbt targeted disease so they can get anti-lgbt politicians and organizations to rev their "bigotry" up to 11. That way when it's shown to not be an lgbt limited disease these pro-lgbt institutions can come back and make such an example out of the few remaining anti-lgbt entities that no one will ever again be able to publically hold even the remotest anti-lgbt sentiment. Thus opening the door for pedophilia to become mainstream with "bigotry" having no power to stop it.

These people are playing chess on a level you guys still don't seem to understand. Why else would they even let the slightest anti-lgbt evidence, true or false, be allowed to slip through the cracks other than for the purpose of baiting out the last remaining pockets of resistance to this degeneracy. This is trump all over again - the right wing seeing a situation at face value not realizing it's a very obvious bait and switch right over the cliff's edge.

We must burn you to be safe. If you are a human then you should be willing to die for humans.

H-hey man that's a nice buldge you got there. Oh god it's beginning. Make it quick.

>Not get it yet
The point is that the /ourdisease/ narrative may be there SO that non degenerates don't take any precautions

youtube.com/watch?v=RfZJX9l7aVQ

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-29 12.16.13 PM.png (1366x768, 357.4K)

the fags with the sores all around their mouth to show everyone they were sucking filthy cock lol

I was on the bus going home the other night. Across from me was a mexican transvestite prostitute. Of course talking to himself and singing outloud. Dude was just plain bat shit crazy. In my amazement, he was rolling his facial skin between his fingers and pulling scabs from his face and throwing them on the floor. I really didn't know what to say.

A hard life has taught me to leave these types of squirrels alone. A minor confrontation can lead nuts to do things such as biting or scratching. Small and seemingly insignificant but can have more dangerous effects than if he had a gun or knife.

Imo, this is what the holocaust was for the jews. A perfect event for the juden to bring up any time they sense anti semitimic sentiment gaining traction. Victimization is a modern currency that can be exchanged for insulation against consequences.

I started a high dose NAC/BSO/Oregano oil protocol right when this started, and all the antioxidants pushed all these little strange pox sized zits out of my skin.

I wouldn't been spooked if that had happened in about her month or two

This should make you start to respect yourself more. Try a different type of soap.

How does monkeypox allow you to buy and sell?

Monkey pox is our opportunity to create white sharia.
Everyone covered up "for public safety"
Gays absolutely stigmatized.
Inshallah brothers

>Why do children in gay families get it, but the people who work in the stores and service providers that these gays use, not get i

I laughed pretty hard at that for the exactly 12 hours the media talked about it

>HAHA CHUD A TODDLER JUST GOT IT, FAMILY TRANSMISSION CONFIRMED, DON'T YOU LOOK STUPID

two hours later, it turns out the toddler was an adopted kid of two gay men, and the story absolutely disappears before people start asking how a toddler got an STD from his gay "parents"

Attached: 1646295276636.jpg (568x772, 102.73K)

Wait until you go buy a sandwich from Jimmy John's and there is a kid with oozing sores putting the mayo on your sammich. Anybody reasonable going to accept that? Even fags will not tolerate it

It proves you're a faggot.

Be warned, LA and SF are modern Sodom and Gomorrah.
That's not a place you want to be around when God will decide to take action.

You think the manager's not just going to fire the kid on the spot, so to speak? I bet there's a lot of fags calling in sick right now.