Have you noticed how the establishment no longer tries to get us vaccinated any more?

Have you noticed how the establishment no longer tries to get us vaccinated any more?

Being persistent in your principles works, you just have to outlast your enemy.

Attached: 239071658_10159670627771543_4843075698015141319_n.jpg (1080x1080, 272.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRoZqgiKc5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ehh, these last two years have demoralized me thoroughly; the WEF has succeeded in that regard.
It was extremely blackpilling to see so many people I liked and/or respected fall for the jab. When push comes to shove regarding the establishment of a new world order, the overwhelming majority of people will submit to it willingly, so what use is there in striving for a better future for humanity as a whole if we're so extremely willing to surrender the very thing that makes us human in exchange for false promises of security?

But you do realize that shows you are mentally stronger than the majority, you have demonstrated you can forgo social conformity, quality of life in the moment and resist against public shaming for the sake of a higher principle. This puts you at a huge advantage in business and other verticals of life.

there isn't. there is no 'We.' The sooner you learn that the better, Franz.

yes and no.

while the mainpressure from 2021 has gone completely, they still can restart the bullshit with MUH NEW VARIANT bullshit.
not to mention they now try with chimp pox fairytales... wouldn't surprise me if it was actually the very same mRNA kike spike they would give people as the "vaccine"...

but i kinda agree, MAYBE they pushed to hard and too many people realized that this shit's wrong.
hard to say by now, maybe 1-3 shots on average was enough to accomplish, whatever the vax was made for, already and that's why they switched to other topics

Attached: 9ab5845742ffb143e136ccc53cbe8560-imagejpeg.jpg (680x510, 89.89K)

It was a meme virus anyway.
I never got the jewjuice and wow I'm okay.
Imagine that.

how do you kikes talk about yourselfes.
pretty sure +2000 years of hate did turn it into a hebrew "we"....

Attached: 1468777228639.jpg (460x461, 31.67K)

Because only 7% of the country didn't take it.
t. pureblood

It's not so much that they gave up trying to push vaccines. They're just waiting for the next pandemic, which will come soon.

Global famine is coming, and the famine brings two things for 100% certain: more nigger migrants and plagues.

Why else would globohomos try everything to accelerate food shortage (Prolongation of Ukrainian war, restricting farming) as opposed to fixing it? Because of The Great Reset.

There is always hope, you only need to make the choice to have it. These are still good times, be happy.

You’re the person they want left
It took 5 years for thalidomide to be connected to child deformities in Europe
Who knows what the longterm outcomes of the vaccine may be? We’re already seeing athletes affected due to higher risk of capillary injection leading to myocarditis
When the other shoe drops and the populations are decimated, im convinced whether you disobeyed will be a litmus test for being part of the NWO

Did they really use that as an ad? My fucking lord they are desperate. Why?

Feel somewhat similar swiss-user, but don't be demoralized. There are likely more of us than you think. Anyway, you have guns, can't you get a group of like minded individuals to visit Davos next year?

8 month old vax ads still play on local TV channels here, but I don't think anybody is paying attention anymore. If they were, Biden getting the coof after being all up to date on his shots (lots of assumptions of truth there) had to have raised some questions even in the NPCs.

Just visited Munuch last week. You Hermans are pretty compliant with the mask wearing. Even this pathetic, mask loving nation seems to have more people ignoring the rules than you guys.

>hen push comes to shove regarding the establishment of a new world order, the overwhelming majority of people will submit to it willingly,
You just have to accept the fact that most people would start hunting down whites if the establishment told them that whites need to go because of racism towards niggers. Yes, even the white npcs would do that. Perhaps they wouldn't hunt them down in the literal sense, but certainly they'd report the "racists" to the authorities.

Be me.
Be young and ambitious.
Be targeted by special interests and society for trying to make it.
Be kicked out of society on many baseless grounds for being ambitious.
Pandemic comes.
Be forced into isolation.
Be same as before in many ways.
Be not noticing as "health" measures change. Stick to same routines.
Be told deserve to die if don't get some injection.
Be offended. Realize never was part of society anyhow.
Be refusing the jab rather than just can't be bothered to get it.
Be target of full fledged hate campaign for not getting injections.
Be, this is kind of the way life all was to begin with.

I realized I could sit back and enjoy the collapse of complex civilization. Like a man living in the ruins of Rome, I know the internationalists are doomed to fail inevitably and inherently. There is no plan, no scheme, no technology which can hide from entropy. The experiment will fail again, and we’ll all go back to being local people, doing local things, eating local jam on our local bread. Sorry Klaus.

yeah, IKR
it's a german thing and it's used against us...

Attached: 1627814617515.png (656x555, 177.56K)

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

Glownigger

wrong.
that's just the 2nd step on the leadder.
the 3rd one is, where globohomo comes in with the NWO/one world goverment "idea" to help people out of the terrible situation (they created)

Attached: 1234567.jpg (244x206, 11.26K)

>Have you noticed how the establishment no longer tries to get us vaccinated any more?

youtube.com/watch?v=FRoZqgiKc5U

they are just giving us a break cus they realized the schizos were getting trigger anxy alredy?
they are restarting the whole program again.

WHAT PART OF THEY WON'T STOP YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND?
we are going to have to minecraft this filthy fucking pigs in the streets like the fucking dogs they are

Attached: 1659018340335420.jpg (960x539, 45.84K)

If you don’t believe in their chaos, then you don’t need their order.

>be Swiss
>Swiss economic Forum says something
>get demoralised because you're a faggot without foundations
>cry to pol
Jesus christ just get euthanized you little baby bitch. I finally figured out why you have assisted suicide even though I've seen and lived your country, it's because you're all weak mentally and physically but especially mental.

This. Part of me wants to fight and resist, part of me feels like just actively accelerating clown world on purpose. The irony is if I did the latter I could get compensated handsomely for it allowing me to enjoy the fleeting things left that require £££.