Who eats out anymore?

>travel 20 minutes in gridlocked traffic
>wait 20 minutes to be seated
>wait 20 minutes to place order
>wait 20 minutes for food to arrive
>lowest quality 70% mystery meat chuck beef in burger
>lowest quality garnishes served out of 20 gallon tubs sitting unrefrigerated all day
>overpriced mixed drinks made with watered down cheap alcohol
>food full of corn syrup, sweeteners, trans fat, artificial flavors, preservatives, and God knows what else
>food handled by dirty beast niggers and spics
>in a disgusting kitchen sprayed daily with bleach aerosol to keep mold and roaches away
>sit between table of loud niggers with screaming niglets and table of loud spics with crying spiclets
>gaudy made-in-china pride month posters and decorations plastered everywhere
>loud zoomer music blasting overhead
>pay $65 plus tax plus tip for the experience
>profits go to jews

If you're not cooking your own food at least 28 days a month you're fucking gay

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (1024x683, 186.74K)

I get anxious in social situations, so going out to eat isn't something I'd voluntarily choose to do in general. Unless I'm trashed

>walk 5 minutes from my house
>sit down at table outside
>have order taken within 5 minutes
>wait 10-20 minutes for food
>stay there for hours people watching and enjoying the sun

Very true. Guess the food just tastes good? I rarely go out to eat anymore but I do like it when I go to a nice restaurant, or maybe he local hamburger place.
Faggots

Terrible post

>stay there for hours people watching
creep

I think a lot of people assume cooking at home is a hassle, and they say they don't have the time. These people are doing it wrong. What you should do is cook something that will last you multiple days. Like a big lasagna or a large saucepan of homemade soup. Not only does it get tastier each day that it's in the fridge, but you don't have to do any cooking for the next two days. The other option is to just prepare simpler stuff, like a leafy salad with eggs and cold meat. It takes 5 minutes to make.

It's social suicide to never eat out. Same goes for not drinking alcohol.
I cook all of my own food and I don't drink anymore, but I also have no social life.

Attached: real-human-being.png (800x800, 449.3K)

yeah man! watch the peoples on TV or social media like any normal person would
watching people outside, waht a fucking weirdo!

Whenever my white girl doesn't feel like cooking. We don't actually sit there. The restaurants are 4 minutes down the road and I just call it in.

>I get anxious in social situations
Wow Any Forums master race we got here.

cant drink anymore because I always smoke, so it's a once a year thing. it indeed kills your social life, but its in exchange for strengthening your soul and living in one with divinity.

checked
>its in exchange for strengthening your soul and living in one with divinity
Cool, wish I could do something with that

I want to fuck those back rolls.

I know this feel. Trying to lose weight and actually being serious about it means having no social life. Because cutting out eating out and drinking virtually eliminates

That sounds like major city shit and or you are going to a restraunt at 12 noon like an absolute mouth breathing retard

Do black man just have zero sense of shame? The limits they go to get a white woman is astonishing. Hey niggers, sorry to bust your bubble but it isn't worth it, you're better off with a good looking negress over a white hambeast. I know you knw that whites are superior to you but fuck me man, have a bit of pride in your race and stop going after bottom of barrel, fat white women. It's fucking pathetic.

>a good looking negress

Attached: 1648187509007.jpg (539x540, 24.97K)

If you wear a long coat, you can jerk off under there and nobody will know. Just have to keep a straight face. You can wear sunglasses so nobody can see you stare. If somebody asks "are you jerking off under your coat?", you say "no". I think it's just a routine check they do. Sometimes they'll also ask why you are wearing a long coat in the summer, you just tell them "because it's cold outside."

>society says it's normal for you to identify as a woman
>society says it's weird for you to identify as cold
Fuck society

Straight facts.

Attached: 1642692088413.png (600x692, 441.2K)

Hardly ever because of stupid rules and annoying zoomers who won't shut the fuck up.
I either cook my own food or get it from a food truck.