Why Zelensky is killing his own AZOV soldiers. Answer is here:

Members of the Azov nationalist battalion who were kept in a correctional facility in Yelenovka were providing statements that Kiev found inconvenient,
Head of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) Denis Pushilin told the Rossiya-24 TV channel, commenting on the recent Ukrainian strike on the facility.

"The plan was to stop them from giving testimony. In fact, they - I mean, the Ukrainian regime - took cynical steps, simply deciding to kill those people.
Their statements are of particular interest to our investigative bodies because they make it possible to figure out how high the level of complicity of certain commanders,
including generals who gave orders, and even as high as officials from [Ukrainian] President Vladimir Zelensky’s office.
This is the evidence base that will be crucial for upcoming tribunals," he pointed out.

In the early hours of Friday morning, the Ukrainian military used a US-made HIMARS rocket system to shell a pre-trial detention center in the Yelenovka settlement
where captured Ukrainian troops are kept, including members of the Azov battalion.
According to the latest data released by the DPR Territorial Defense Headquarters, the attack killed 53 Ukrainian service members and left another 75 wounded.
MOSCOW, July 29. 2022 /TASS/.

Looks like it's time that other AZOV soldiers kill Zelensky now.

Attached: AZOV KAPUT kek.jpg (1588x1058, 97.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/zvezdanews/87386
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like fanfiction made up after the fact to utilize as wartime propaganda. If they've got all these witness testimonies about high-end corruption, where are the examples?

We all know that's a lie. The Russians got tired of feeding and caring for the POWs so they shelled them themselves and dropped a few Himars fragments on the ground to falsely blame Ukraine - just like all the other false flag Russian Nazi lies.

Attached: 1605219151178.png (835x569, 37.98K)

>Why Zelensky is killing his own AZOV soldiers. Answer is here:

Attached: Mentally ILL IDIOT _!!!.jpg (498x480, 76.32K)

Fuck Russia

Attached: 1648346358970.jpg (318x371, 27.04K)

>Looks like it's time that other AZOV soldiers kill Zelensky now

Nope, they won't. The Ukrainian media are already saying that the prison was bombed by DPR militia and head of Azov denies any involvement of Kiev.

>Sounds like fanfiction made up after the fact to utilize as wartime propaganda. If they've got all these witness testimonies about high-end corruption, where are the examples?
Those AZOV prisoners were testifying just couple of days ago.
Kiev, Zelensky, is scared that the West will find out real dirt about them from testimonies of the AZOV prisoners.

If you have any level of IQ, you would ask yourself why would RUSSIA kill AZOV prisoners in some spectacular missile attack, if those prisoners were providing
very damaging info about Zelensky and (((Kiev regime))).

Attached: Zelensky's nose.jpg (1046x1024, 260.24K)

NO, it's over for Zelensky now.
His own military and Ukrainian civilians will kill Zelensky.

Attached: Ceaușescu-Zelensky Execution.jpg (1512x913, 177.83K)

Hello Mr. FSB officer

Dpr official on RU MOD TV channel
>Prison staff were not hurt.
t.me/zvezdanews/87386

Russian sources can never be trusted. Sorry but that's just reality.
I have no doubt that the govt of Ukraine sees Azov as a future threat against their political power but Azov is an important asset in this war, so Ukraines govt would be dumb to kill them.

Show flag FSB rat

Dude, our own government sources can't be trusted.

Here is why that's a good thing:

I don't care if its azog, jewzog whatever the fuck. Just get it over with hohol muttoids for good. Their existence is miserable being jew-pig mutts.

Attached: eternal-muttoid-ukrainians.jpg (4328x1580, 1.09M)

It's common knowledge that they wanted to kill him if he backed down from the Russians, pre war.

Now they are losing the war, they want to kill Elenski.
Elenski wants to have the Russian meat grinder finish them before any peace talks. If there are peace talks with any nazis left, they will kill Elenski.
Russians want to keep Elenski alive to make the peace agreement valid. Russians also want to kill nazis. Win-win.
War makes such strange bed fellows.

I can't tell who is jewing who anymore.

You'll never be American, Naziboi.

>Russian sources can never be trusted. Sorry but that's just reality.
Hey, Ukrainian hohol swine LGBTQ subhuman trash, stop eating your own feces, so maybe less shit will be coming from your filthy lying mouth.

Attached: anon-Your ass must be jealous.jpg (800x800, 119.68K)

What would be the point of the Russians shelling the prison? If they wanted to kill them, they would simply take them to the forest and shoot them. Why create another excuse to seem like an evil empire?

For the Ukrainian side, it is necessary to create an agenda that the Russians kill and castrate prisoners so that other Ukrainians do not surrender.
Sorry my english, guys.

Your full of shit.

Russian false flag, the same happenend after Butcha....

Attached: 1654907852756.png (600x548, 281.8K)