TIMELINE SHIFT HAPPENING

I found the change we all noticed recently, the laws in the US are different, and it was baffling me for a while because it made no fucking sense at first. Trump CANNOT run for office because his 2 terms have to be consecutive.
This is KNOWN this is FACT I was intimately familiar with the constitution, it was literally my main study in college.
Except if you read it now there is no requirement for consecutive terms anymore, it's just gone and everyone is 100% sure Trump can run again with no legal issues.
I'm not kidding when I say this is NOT a thing, I'm not some skitzo who vaguely remembered some bullshit I read that shit. It was real.

The Mandala effect is clearly the result of people dying and jumping from one timeline to another at an earlier point where they didn't die, holding onto some recollection of that other timeline (hence deja--vu).

When alot of people die (say in a nuclear holocaust) then they would all jump back to the same world, hence us remembering either the change that killed us or some side effect of that change.

This is how you end up with russian submarine commanders who "just know" that launch detections are fake and choose not to end the world.

It's also how you get a slowly more absurd and unlikely timeline where shit just gets weirder and weirder because the most likely outcome of nuclear weapons is that that go off, and it all just keeps resetting like groundhog day until we get it right.

If Clinton had gotten into office the Russian war would have started years sooner and we would have gotten nuked, and now that it has started whoever would get into office or stayed in office would have gotten us nuked. Instead the rules changed so now Trump can be president again because somehow orange man will manage to prevent nuclear war yet again.

Attached: 1647715085444.gif (300x367, 51.57K)

Bump.
Sorta remember this being the case as well.

OP is a faggot of baffleing magnitude

Grover Cleveland would like a word with you.

>Trump CANNOT run for office because his 2 terms have to be consecutive.
Nobody tell Grover Cleveland

Attached: 1639264009628.png (728x410, 258.92K)

Wake up jannies, /x/ is leaking again.

grover cleveland served his two terms before the term limits were imposed faggot
term limits were imposed on the president after FDR decided he should be dictator for life

the original wording is as follows:
"No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice consecutively, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this Article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term."

>before imaginary term limits which don't and have never existed were imposed
when was that exactly?

Attached: 1631655264039.jpg (243x598, 43.44K)

The fucking 22 amendment you faggot

I am not the only person to remember this, the fucking internet is now littered with people asking about the consecutive bit

digits and the timeline has gone completely schizo and is outta control

HAHAHAHAH

Attached: HAHAHA.png (693x1037, 20.89K)

good news is, you're not SCHIZO. bad news is, you're retarded.

>I found the change we all noticed recently, the laws in the US are different, and it was baffling me for a while because it made no fucking sense at first. Trump CANNOT run for office because his 2 terms have to be consecutive.
>This is KNOWN this is FACT I was intimately familiar with the constitution, it was literally my main study in college.
>Except if you read it now there is no requirement for consecutive terms anymore, it's just gone and everyone is 100% sure Trump can run again with no legal issues.
nah dude, we didn't change timeline
you are just retarded

Attached: 1647959338459.jpg (1024x913, 60.17K)

Interesting how that is, cus till now, almost everyone was just assuming trump will run again, but just didn't say it

as proof of how retarded you are, the peak for this on google was DURING THE ELECTION
when TRUMP LOST, and obviously some people wondered if he could run again

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 161.07K)

The law is so a president cannot be elected more than twice you dumb nigger. This has nothing to do with being consecutive. 2 term limit.

>Except if you read it now there is no requirement for consecutive terms anymore
Who is Grover Cleveland?

Attached: GroverC.png (997x632, 142.28K)

(((You))) have to assassinated.

Grover Cleveland had two nonconsecutive terms

>This is how you end up with russian submarine commanders who "just know" that launch detections are fake and choose not to end the world.
Occam's Razor; Instead of time travel/multiverse nonsense... some people simply ARE smarter than you. Get over it, 2-digit IQ.

Damn, man. You're pretty fucking stupid.

>If Clinton had gotten into office the Russian war would have started years sooner and we would have gotten nuked
I don't think they will be able to avoid it this time. Might be for the best.

Anthropogenic Nuclear Multiple Worlds Theory

Don’t care still voting trump 2024

The feds are doing these threads moron to prevent knowledge getting out about what is really happening. This is called kike well poisoning. There are higher powers and other realms battles going on currently. Trust your gut instinct. Be good and believe in a higher power.

There will be an underwater nuke off of NYC.
Think Red October, except Ton Clancy wrote a happy ending.
Similar circumstances. Different flag.
Israel is saved for last. This is why.
>inb4source

Attached: 020B7428-998E-48DF-ADA7-CA432CAEE5E1.jpg (128x140, 6.69K)

>some people simply ARE smarter than you
Very possible, op is a faggot, but I think it's also very possible that launching a world ending strike is something a sane person is just not capable of regardless of anything they did or didn't know.