Western values

What are the western values /pol? It used to be human rights and shit, but i’m not sure anymore. What are we fighting for? just ‘race’ ? I’m spaniard, thats bullshit for us as we’re kind of mixed. To me values are way more important than race, lets say is like values or culture is a ‘metaphisical’ race for me.

Attached: 3D31D314-15AA-4F1D-9745-EF1E2A2D5149.jpg (800x1088, 398.34K)

it's part blood and part belief

Both necessary, neither sufficient

>metaphysical
Yeah that's what Evola was saying.

Blood and soil, nigger.
Spaniards are not mixed you faggot.

Literally nobody fights for anything other than money anymore.

Western values is "narrative' Propaganda in service of Jewish racial supremacy.

At least they have been since WW2 when the Jews took over control of The West

Attached: 1620434279733.png (707x977, 593.12K)

Being the biggest degenerate possible

>Spaniards are not mixed you faggot.
this too stop falling for D&C from my asshurt mestizo countrymen

>What are the western values?
Liberty and tolerance. Exceptionalism and meritocracy.

We are all human beings,
Values have traditionally, strongly gone hand in hand with religion.

The jews have had a primary influence in seperating church and state er go replacing traditional values with materialism. As 'the man of values' back is not so easily bent.

Please read henry fords the international jew for details of recorded case by case instances of zionistic jewish organisations success in removing christian influence from western educational systems.

Here now we seem to have a race issue whites vs jews, and a values issue all in one.

Attached: muscles-.jpg (662x771, 77.35K)

The plague of the XIV century was the turning point for the west. The reinassance, the enlightment, humanism… all derived from the plague. You see, in the XIV century, europe, the west, suffered a biblical commotion in the form of the plague. 2/3 of population just died. Imagine the chaos, this is doctors, lawyers, shops, houses, bars, everything suddenly could have their owners dead. It was the most apocaliptic, hopeless, and confusing period human race has ever experienced.

Everybody was dying. The once heavily religious population learned no fucking praying saved them at all. No matter how pure and rightous you were, you died anyway. The only thing that made them survive was higiene, the little science there was and rational decisions. Humans felt alone. They were alone, this was the shocking fact they had to face. It was in the end rationality what saved this poor souls.

So here is the turning point of a whole civilization, from God oriented culture to Human oriented culture. This is what kicked off everything else, modernity, technology, etc… the fucking Plague, the need to survive when God is not there.

In the end, the values of a culture are determined by those things that made them survive.

Attached: C310C795-74A7-4F33-9C05-149EE50B57CD.png (658x1003, 335K)

>What are the western values
Secularism, tolerance, liberty, egalitarianism.
Western values are liberalism. There’s a reason why it’s exclusively brown shitholes who are still stuck in theocracy and anti-scientific traditionalist societies. There’s a reason why it is exclusively white western society who hail the virtues of sexual freedom and multiculturalism. To be anti-liberal is to be anti-western, the enlightenment and the renaissance founded western hegemony.

intredasting

Attached: EfhtklnU4AUEc_y.jpg (933x933, 59.13K)

it's truth. everything occidental sprouts from the idea (unique to europeans) that there is one truth. oriental modes of thought are wired towards conditional truths.

I think if our forerunning virtues are sexual freedom and multiculturalism we have not prioritized our best virtues.

Attached: 1659025784464137.jpg (800x800, 200.71K)

Western values = LGBTQ rights, womens rights, abortions

Attached: white_disgRace.jpg (771x1200, 212.46K)

Pic discounts our heroic histories

It used to mean putting the white man first and white woman second. All the other races were our thralls.

Now it means men cutting their dicks off and you have to call them a woman or some shit. Oh and killing an absurd amount of babies.

at this point it seems like liberal democracy is the only common "western value". Everything else can be controversial to some point but liberal democracy is the only thing the overwhelming majority of westerners would agree on.

Attached: V-Dem2021_Fig4.png (1630x858, 73.58K)

> killing an absurd amount of babies.
they died anyway in wars or didnt even make it to 3yo back in the day

i know, its my own theory, but it makes sense once you see the timeline and read about the plague in europe, how devastating and traumatic it was. I’m pretty sure it was the turning point for the west.