NEW YORK MAYOR: USA IS COLLAPSING

>The US has entered a recession, New York Mayor Eric Adams said on Thursday, contradicting earlier claims by President Joe Biden that the economy is “on the right path.”

>“We are in a financial crisis like you can never imagine… Wall Street is collapsing; we are in a recession,” Adams said at a New York event hosted by nonprofit Project Hospitality, as cited by Hamodia news outlet.

Attached: bf5.jpg (343x361, 20.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

csmtimes.com/wall-street-is-collapsing-nyc-mayor
goodwordnews.com/wall-street-is-collapsing-says-new-york-mayor/
journal-neo.org/2022/07/27/biden-s-unsuccessful-visit-to-the-middle-east/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

csmtimes.com/wall-street-is-collapsing-nyc-mayor

goodwordnews.com/wall-street-is-collapsing-says-new-york-mayor/

not my problem

Sadly false. America has brought the world to its knees thru war, famine, and engineered energy crises. America will be fine, the rest of the world will suffer greatly.

My sister is going on vacation to NYC next week and she’s excited to ride the subway

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 4.37.15 pm.png (1048x718, 878.46K)

We should print more money to get out of this situation

>wall st is collapsing
oh noo… anyways

BUT THE LOTTERY IS GONNA MAKE ME A GAZILLIONAIRE fr fr no cap on God bussin 420 blaze it faggots CZECH UM

don't be stupid

he's the mayor of New York, it's literally his job to lobby for more gibs to the NY based financial elite and their country (Israel)

same as Andrew Yang

She'll get robbed, raped, killed and maybe even morbed on by niggers

You are a fucking dumb animal. This country is beyond suffering to live in you stupid fuck. I’m tired of the house burning down and you dumb people refusing to see it

there are no people in NYC

You have absolutely no idea how much better things are in the US. But, by all means, put their feet to the fire. If anyone can do it, burgers can.

>Wall St is collapsing

Attached: 61AFB3AF-93DD-4E12-8428-5884644EAA3F.gif (498x370, 1.82M)

Since when does the proles matter? The only true citizens of the United States are the bankers, billionaires, jews, politicians and federal bureaucrats.

>oy vey goyim my schemes are (((collapsing)))
>it's annudah shoa

Attached: 1655583726430.png (803x655, 403.5K)

Nigger can’t keep the truth to himself, lol

literally nigger tier retarded kek
journal-neo.org/2022/07/27/biden-s-unsuccessful-visit-to-the-middle-east/

Attached: MV5BMTUzMTY0Nzg0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDU3MzQxMDE@._V1_.jpg (858x1312, 1.05M)

America sucks, but America has officially proved that if we are not #1, the rest of the world sucks even more.
>Europe cannot fend for itself.
>Russia is aids infested corrupt shithole that will send your sons to die.
>China's economy is imploding. Dystopian COVID policies, also corrupt shithole.
>Africa is... Africa
>LatAm is just worse California/Texas
>Canada/Australia/NZ are irrelevant without US/Europe.
Japan is maybe the only exception.