The good side of this savage act

I've come to fully realize how much of Any Forums is actual subhumans that lack soul. I'd wager a good 70% of you are niggers, mongoloids and shitskins without a grain of empathy and lacking God given soul.
I've talked to Russians who don't support this barbarity, yet some of you subhumans do.
War is cruel, anyone who makes it more cruel than it already is deserves eternal hell.

Attached: 1656057300424.png (519x893, 514.72K)

wat r u fuckin gay

Checked, fpbp

Already 70% are here kek

Just accept who you are. You're two steps away removed from them, you're not any better.

Isn’t this how you take care of pedos in Poland? What happened user. Did your balls drop off?

cope and Z.

Attached: 1659048281152138.png (960x717, 1.32M)

I know cartels did this to your uncle probably, but that doesn't mean it's acceptable by people with human souls.
No, we have things called courts. I know it's hard concept to grasp in Netherlandistan. Though pedos have it very rough in jails. Also I didn't see ANY source on victim being pedo other than
>muh based white savior of white race mongoloid subhuman who just castrated white man said so at the end of video!

>I'd wager a good 70% of you are niggers, mongoloids and shitskins without a grain of empathy and lacking God given soul.
took you that long?

What's the sence to cut someone's dick off, then shooting him? If you want to castrate someone, you want him to suffer whole life.

I’m white

Well that may be, but at least I'm not a toilet cleaning pollock.

yeah, things aren't great on Any Forums
it really feels like 8 chan, few years ago. A lot of people seem unhinged

Why should I be fazed by one chink performing trans surgery, while my governement keeps importing literal cannibals by the tens of thousands?

Attached: C563777C-B243-475B-974F-6D13FCE62901.jpg (1920x1080, 998.55K)

You never bitched about all of the war crimes the zogot ukrainians have been committing. Just be honest. Both sides suck. So does your country, and the EU. It's been over since WW2.

as if the dude was a pedo. Are you 12? They said it not because it was truth

can't say I'm surprised desu
you'd think people here are against brother wars but nope they cheer on like it's some football game

Hey look, another anti-Russia thread

I wonder which butthurt belt flag is it now

Dun dun dunnnn

It's Pooland, classic butthurt belter

why are poles such cucks? and why do you all have to dick suck ukraine so much? yes war is bad, people get fucked up during wars, some people do brutal shit. welcome to the real world faggot.

you gotta realize that Any Forums became information battlefield. It's not cozy gathering of nerd millennials like it was few years ago

Only faggot edgelords defend this act. Them and the ones who play the whataboutism game whe. Russians are accused of something.

Speak for yourself faggot, at the time hohols put a knife through Russian eye I also voiced my opinion that it was a subhuman act.
But this topples it completely, and the majority of niggers and shitskins here are cheering it on.

you're subhuman, don't talk to me

I just don't care
I dont care about gay corrupt Russia
I dont care about gay corrupt Ukraine
I dont care who is castrating who in slavland, fuck them

both sides sucks, but it doesn't excuse war crimes committed by either, retard

If you side with globohomo you get snipped. Simple as

yea Any Forums is full of literal subhumans

also all butthurtbelters were laughing at russians being stabbeed in the eyes and shot in the knee

>butthurt belt
sit down netherlandistan.
Also
>anti-Russia
No, it's anti-subhuman that plagues this board.

Attached: 1656265015981.png (1185x1583, 732.3K)

>but that doesn't mean it's acceptable by people with human souls.
A lot of what is said in this board falls under that category. If it took the celebration of mutilation for you to wake up, you're just as bad as the rest of them. Not to mention that Any Forums has celebrated human mutilation countless times, it's just that this one instance pulled on your heartstrings for some reason.

You belong here with the rest of these people.

Any buddhists on here? I feel alone in being a pacifist browsing Any Forums

good one. and they say germans dont have sense of humor

Attached: Comp 1.gif (500x500, 869.08K)

>Not to mention that Any Forums has celebrated human mutilation countless times, it's just that this one instance pulled on your heartstrings for some reason.
Mutilation of subhumans doesn't move me. A defender of his homeland which probably wasn't subhuman was brutally mutilated by a mongoloid from the far east and this enrages me to no end.

Yeah if day of the rope ever comes most of Any Forums is going to be lined up against the wall and shot with the rest of the degenerate scum.

Fuck hohols, maybe they shouldn't have proudly shown off how they tortured POWs starting from day 1.

Attached: 16590940344952.jpg (1100x1037, 142.74K)

>cruel
>more cruel

Where do you draw the line? Geneva Convention is a fucking joke. War is war.

its fucked how many here defend this video and the mongol scum who did it.

You just don't get it, Any Forums is not about being right or wrong, it's not even about freedom of speech.
It's about the attention.

Checked

It's all Diasporafags and non-whites cheering for this.

Attached: 1609259357024.jpg (2826x1884, 1.29M)

People here are retarded these days. Not even in it for the lols, they genuinely convince themselves that the contrarian position is correct even if it contradicts their previous contrarian position. I think it's because it has been took over by low iqs who don't have abstract thought.