CHINESE PLA URGES CITIZENS TO PREPARE FOR WAR

备战!
kp.ru/online/news/4852794/
rfa.org/mandarin/Xinwen/wul-07292022062002.html

Attached: 5870fdc1-0d4b-451d-a401-bc121a2a9e0b.jpg (620x1015, 80.2K)

nothing will happen

Its just one unit of PLA, not the official thing.

lazy faggot

Attached: eng.png (677x805, 144.67K)

What is a PLA and how is it relevant

Might actually be a happening, last I checked they aren't North Korea.

when does the witch land?

you've got the widget on your browser straya

Oh no…not the Chinese hahahaha

Based. Two world powers fighting, destroying themselves, so a sleeper country like India can become the new hegemony.

>B-but muh BRICS
India won't really get involved in conflict, until the very end, when it's clear who will win.

We may have to actually nuke China. Not even joking. They are already conducting operations here as subterfuge.

Both countries have also been in active participatory warfare with weather modification weapons

India, Mexico, the US and france are the big new players i garantee it.

So India, Mexico, and Africa?

Taiwan is heavily defended Chinese will not capture this island in any way, I just bet fr fr fr no cap bro they never

Taiwan can be shelled until they run out of American supplies.

It's no way bro just no way Chinese will suck I bet

Attached: 1647127952946.jpg (828x259, 32.69K)

In WWII typicaly an island was blocked by fleet, then fucked. Even if the defenders are entrenched as fuck, they will eventualy run out of ammunition.

SIR! SIR DO NOT REDEEM THE SUPERPOWER! NOOOOOO YOU BLOODY BASTERD BETCH LASAGNA!

>Beware of Israel and Iran

Woa thanks for the wisdom o great sage

Taiwanese have superiority over Chinese army, I just bet I read on in the new times just no way bro went to fight just yooo let’s fight

Pla is the name for thier military.
>The more authoritarian you are, the more lies you must put in names or selling points of shit

>CHINESE PLA URGES CITIZENS TO PREPARE FOR WAR
And precisely how many weeks do they have to prepare?

We're already at war. It just hasn't been formally declared yet.

India will be involved immediately. Did you miss the numerous melee fights they had in the mountains? India is also going through equipment acquisition for mountain warfare.

Kek yes. But also you guys will do decently also being part of the Scandinavian alliance.