Russians outting themselves

The fact so many Russians here are cheering and making jokes about the castration video should remove any doubt you ever had about whether Russians should be ethnically cleansed.

For as much as they make fun of Africans for being primitive, Russians are the ones acting like chimps here

Attached: 539F5208-34E7-41DD-B19D-87C16F623362.jpg (275x183, 5.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russians are straight up acting like isis now, makes you think who funded the real isis honestly

Like with everything else, Hitler was once again proven right. Slavs are subhuman and should be gassed.

you ain't seen shit yet, wait till the food runs out in gringo land, you ain't never seen gore like a f ucking pig skin who ran out of burgers

1. Why would i watch a castration video?
2. Why would the reasonable position only be to hope for peace ASAP

The video is clearly fake.

or... maybe you just believe the lies.
The fact of anything happening on this forum is'nt evidence of anything, i mean i could say the same thing about you retarded americans.

so organic

Attached: AP221167150264822.jpg (2048x1380, 501.21K)

>video
CIA psyop to rally morale
Saged, cope seethe dilate you tranny dod plant NIGGER

Come to think of it, you never see ISIS without AK-47s.

In the real video the guy with the hat just jacked the captive off. The gore was edited in after.

all's fair in love and war

Nobody blames the CIA for their own failures.
Russian Nazis are terrified of the CIA
We all know who's behind his post.

>ameridogs pearl clutching

Lmao this will never get old

Attached: lMONGOLBVLLS.png (1242x1706, 1.42M)

>the media always tells the truth without any bias or lies whatsoever and would never make anything up to influence public opinion

Attached: brian-williams.jpg (750x422, 24.99K)

Remember when Slavs raped all the women in your country during WW2? Oh wait you’re a Russian hiding behind a German flag. Learned cowardly tactics from your dictator you worship his balls

i saw the eyeball stabbing by that ukie azov mutt montrousity, and the castraction now seems tame, if not almost civilized.

almost a little suspicious it could be faked.

The castrator himself was in another video showing by Russian media you clueless Slav

Jewkraine being dicked by Russia is good and Russia and yurop dying as a result is also good and nothing you homos say will make me change my mind.

it didn't happen, but if it did he deserved it. Simple as

If I ever capture a Russian Putin supporter I will tie their hands and skin their face and scalp them native Americans style. I will record it and post it on tiktok where I will dance while holding the shaved skin

Literally dogs are more human than the mindless primitive Russian

are you going to cry?

Prove none of this was just ukraines wearing Russian uniforms and using Russian vpns.

you cant even ethnically cleanse a hedgehog with your naked arse
LOL

No I’m laughing this video was exactly what the west needed to keep public support going to crush you and your nation

>If I ever capture a Russian Putin supporter I will tie their hands and skin their face and scalp them native Americans style. I will record it and post it on tiktok where I will dance while holding the shaved skin

>Literally dogs are more human than the mindless primitive Russian

Attached: e0d.png (785x1000, 263.67K)

Degeneracy occurs on all fronts in war user. We're Americans not collecting heads and ears during Vietnam? Such actions are unacceptable but must be expected as an unfortunate byproduct of war.

If you don't want to get tortured don't get captured.

Jesus fucking Christ. Can you faggots just make a general for this shit? Seriously there are dozens of threads on this shit and they are all like 20 replies max. Seriously, a general or better yet, check the fucking catalog.

Russians coping hard in this thread that they just handed the west a free ticket to keep on the sanctions and arms going towards Ukraine

Cope and seethe more as your country gets picked apart by western jews and trannies :)

shut up Ivan

it is called "powerless rage"

Attached: cartman-south-park.gif (384x270, 1.59M)

>months ago
>"HAHA WE'RE TORTURING RUSSIAN POWS YOU WON'T DO SHIT VATNIG"
>now
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO US THAT'S A WAR CRIME, HELP HUMANS RIGHTS"
Every fucking time. The jew will tell you what happened to him, not why it happened to him. In the words of every nato shill for the past months "you won't do shit".

This, they need to be legitimately removed and sent back to Africa.

Nice post /k/umslurper. But shouldn't you be posting le scary face or something instead of some old hag?

Reminder that your neighbors south of the border, do way more barbaric shit on the daily, and no one cares. Why should they care about this one case happening across the world?

Attached: 1659099871589321.png (500x541, 281.17K)

>just handed the west a free ticket to keep on the sanctions and arms going towards Ukraine
in what world did they need such a "ticket"?

>Castration is bad
>so let's genocide
so by your own definition globohomo should be wiped out since you're calling for something worse than castration.

The existence of non-fed, non-shill normal people who are against Russia and want to start a thread about it is plausible to me, but why in hell did you lead with a picture of Nancy Pelosi?

Nobody sane likes her. Even if you are liberal, sane people hate her for her insider trading with her husband. So what's going on here? Subliminal programming for her trip to Taiwan? Or are you simply a faggot?

so you're a psychopath monster laughing after watching a video of terrible torture and want to kill even more people, and genocide an entire ethnicity on top of that

got it, you're very sane, i've no more questions

Maybe they're here to counter act all the reddit shills that have shown up over the past months.

Nobody gives a shit about your chutzpah, retard.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html

I like dogs, you muslim fuck.

russians do not torture ukrainian pows, ukraine simple does not value own soldiers and population because it is controled by glowies

did you notice himars just roasted barracks with ukrainian pows? is it friendly fire?

there are more than 8000 ukrainians pows held by russians and only like 100 russian and more than 200 ldnr pows held by ukraine