Islam,Australia,Sharia

Fatima Payman becomes Australia’s first hijabi senator.

Story:
>Gets out of home country Afghanistan back in 2003 cause of Taliban
>Cant live in Sharia Afghanistan so come to a free country Australia as refugee at eight years old
>Gets admitted into an Islamic school (still haven't learned your lesson i guess)
>Lives,breathes and gets provided for by their host country Australia while learning to hate Australia and going drunk on political Islam
>Gets brainwashed in Islamic center and now treats Australia as Dar al-Harb means 'house of war'
>Gets into politics to change Australian laws and create Sharia zones
>Probably gonna have five kids and import 1 million Afghan men to change Australia's demography
>Skaf rape gangs gonna become more common in coming years in Australia
> Becomes senator and first thing she says to young girls: 'Wear your hijab with pride'
>Hijab, a piece of cloth that was meant as an identifier for mudslim men to know who to attack and rape and she is promoting it now
>Australia will become Australiastan in 2050
>Sharia for Australia

Attached: Capture.jpg (897x573, 50.17K)

Islam is going to surpass Christianity

AUSTRALIA SUNNI ISLAM 2050

KILL ALL KUFFAR

Based.

How is the Dominican Order in France doing lately?

I always wanted those shitcunts dead, and all of their clergy murdered.

I don't know, but I also wish them a painful death

the brainwashing is real.

Refugee, 27, who fled Taliban aged five becomes Australia’s first hijab-wearing senator and vows to represent everyone ‘wherever they come from and whatever they believe in’

Leaves Afghanistan now wants to turn Australia into Afghanistan. Cant even make this shit up. We live in a clown world.

Attached: FVrKHNxWYAAinb3.jpg (680x680, 76.31K)

>Australiastan 2050
>Sharia for Australia
>Australia without white men but with white women
>KILL ALL KUFFAR men

Look at my flag

You need to kill her now.
Possibly yesterday.
Inb4 glowie, if a single act of bravery can save you from becoming like Londonistan or Birmingham it will be worth it.

YES!!! OPPRESS WOMEN!!!!
WOOOOOOOO
NEXT IS VOTING RIGHTS

It's not strange since they lived in close proximity to Indonesia and Malaysia. Pretty much they might ended up being Asianize or Asianize with a Muslim flavor. I'd say kek to them regardless.

Let's hope Birmingham and London enriches the rest of UK.

Peel her face off with a dull knife

Who do you think will win? The brave Mujahideen veterans of countless wars, battles and skirmishes and who are training for Jihad as we speak or you Infidel cumskins, jerking off and watching anime.
You dogs have no idea what is coming do you?
KILL ALL KUFFAR

Ilhan Omar aussie version
Australia is done for now.

Attached: fatima payman.jpg (734x507, 53.85K)

Pay man is a Jewish name
That’s a Turkish tranny

hate them so much

Imagine living in a world with the technology to explore the universe but you would rather larp as a 7th century desert dweller

I hope spain gets invaded by islam from the north.

Attached: 1640185092331.gif (479x497, 509.23K)

It's as if australia was an anally obsessed multicultural shithole...
what's next? they will censor a videogame?

isn't it funny how for 15 years after 9/11 happened everyone in the world mocked and hated muslims and called them all terrorists and spit on them while they were praying in public, now all anyone does is suck their dicks and worship them for diversity quotas

Attached: vipa.jpg (1440x1440, 263.31K)

we will kill them again
you see, your kinds iq is the lowest of all groups, and we could beat you in a fair fight, you know this, thats why you run from it, but you wont be able to do this for long

>now all anyone does is suck their dicks and worship them for diversity quotas

truly mind boggling and clown world we are living in.

After we're done with France's corpse we will surround you from all sides. There will be nothing you can so.

>payman
sounds jewish, these semites are their cousins though