Never treat a person bad. No matter her skin color

Never treat a person bad. No matter her skin color.

Everybody is nothing but a reflection of yourself.

Treat everybody good. Speak kind words.

That's what God wants.

The blame on this poster who told that young lady those harsh words will force him to reincarnate in this world again to pay his debts. He is now trapped in the cycle of births and deaths for his own fault.

I speak the Truth. You're wise if you understand that.

Attached: 1659059732582945.png (600x1460, 1013.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=PxvlmGq3MVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a good thing that vain whore is dead

I treat people the way they treat me.

Hello good sirs, how are you finding your day this week?

Good day sir, it's a very fine day indeed

Kek what a silly existence. For that "meaning" and genuine relationships she was craving all she had to do was stop being a massive arrogant bitch. But that seems to have been too much to ask.

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=PxvlmGq3MVw

Attached: BD22E67A-25C2-41D7-A645-2C36AA92BEEC.jpg (1024x731, 97.47K)

>force him to reincarnate in this world again to pay his debts.
as long as he's not reincarnated as a nigger that sounds fine

Attached: 1632091638283.png (500x543, 118.43K)

she said roast her? ever seen a roast? this is tame. esp for a tranny

I think my dad would be sad if I KMS and I don't want to disappoint him again so I just keep living another week, another month, another year...

The difference between these two events on the pic is 3 years

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 CORINTHIANS 11
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 PETER 3
1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

post this dead whore's nudes

i don't think she ever did any publicly. i'm sure some dude in dubai has photos of his son shitting on her chest or getting fucked by a german shepherd though.

> Shallow whore realised she is a shallow whore and did one of the two good things she could have done, which is kill herself
What's the problem again?
I mean, sure, it would be better if she realised the error of her ways, removed her implants, stopped dumping a bucket of makeup on herself looking for validation and jealousy from others, and stopped talking to her 200+ "friends" that are with her for the clout, but all of that essentially means starting life from a blank sheet after living a certain way for 30 years.
That is hard even for a man, not to mention an emotional and irrational being like a woman.
She took the easy route, but she took one of the 2 correct ones

Attached: 1646329800849.jpg (720x720, 73.88K)

Damn. That time Reddit was based.

It's more about the nature of the sub, reddit itself was always normie shit.
That sub's "gimmick" is being honest and mean if required to do so, but on the rest of Plebbit any tiny bit of honesty about someone's personal errors will get you stoned

Shut the fuck up. Suicide is selfish. That poster was right in the sense that she was self-absorbed. She proved it when she killed herself. A few words on the internet can make someone kill themselves? No. Even if they can, guess what? Selfish as fuck.

this is the first plebbit comment I've ever seen that wasn't pure dogshit, wtf
it seems only on "roastme" people can post what they really think without getting cancelled

>telling someone the truth will make you deserving of continuing the "karma repayment cycle"

Women are never going to touch your pee pee; you pathetic white knight. You don't care about any apologies as all you want is obedience. Go back to worshiping niggers and just fuck off. Brings me peace knowing you sad sacks of shit will never find any meaning beyond the artificial.

Attached: 1651779050963.jpg (1024x733, 81.33K)

She asked for it.
Fuck off back to your favela and take your plebbit spacing with you, retard.

Also how the fuck was she a model? She looks like a fucking alien.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

has she done the needful

she self-posted that roast dumbass

literally guerilla marketing to launch her influencer career