Should we ban homosexuality to prevent the spread of monkeypox?

Should we ban homosexuality to prevent the spread of monkeypox?

Attached: 870133.jpg (1080x798, 236.61K)

>limit sex
>"men having sex with men community" dr walenksky
these two instances are unironically how we end globohomo. taking away the power of their name and the power of their practice is much more potent than simply making it illegal. the immorality of the practice needs to come the public conscience from within

Yes.

Gay people shouldn’t have sex to help flatten the curve. Just give it two more weeks.

Telling a gay man to stop having sex is the same as genocide

>we ban
Who is we? What the fuck? There is no "we".

This board is filled with criminal acts of the government(s) and people like you want to give them even more power? Justified by MUH "thing i don't like".

Fuck you and kill yourself.

Cool it with the antisemitism

>Bans unvaxxed people
>Bans abortion
>Now bans homosex
Looks like the puritanist side of Americans is waking up.
What's the next step?

WTF WHO IS BASED!?&

We need 20 days of no gays. I don't do faggot shit to keep you safe, you don't do faggot shit to keep me safe. Our personal freedoms need to take a backseat when it comes to public health. We're all in this together!

2 cheeks to stop the spread

Attached: 4fdgsdfyshrshjt7ukiy76di867ujicxxdf.gif (480x270, 2.87M)

Umm, ok?

Attached: 1659101121699300.png (591x947, 286.51K)

THIS
It's MSM, men having sex with men community, none of that "orientation", and it's not an identity, it's a misbehavior, it's an action, it's not about fancying lads, it's indulging in it, and we don't give a fuck if you also fancy women, the focus is on what is bad and having sex with the wrong sex is wrong and it's not a human right to do what is wrong.

>it's not a human right t
Nooooo! Buttsex is a human right user, ask the Open Society experts.

Attached: why why anons why.jpg (610x500, 77.19K)

Yes, we should take into the account the arab practices of dealing with gay men.

Attached: bruh-zone-bruh.gif (498x403, 377.97K)

Ban contraceptives, in honor of Abe.

>Limit
The military is a pale shadow of what it used to be.

>Should we ban homosexuality
yes
>to prevent the spread of monkeypox?
I don't know what that is or what it has to do with the first part of the question

>It's MSM, men having sex with men community
This. Remember not to believe anything the MSM jews say.

The health of the public is not an excuse to take people's rights! My body my choice. Just get the vaccine when it comes out.

We should declare it a national emergency. Being a faggot is now illegal and you have to go stay in your closet until we say you can come out which is never.

Yes, its not a human right to put your cock in mens asses

Making it illegal will definitely cause it to stop right?

They contract aids on purpose why would they ever fucking do this

We should stone homosexuals to death

Checked, yes, when it was illegal there were barely any faggots, when you allow degeneracy it increases exponentially, how many faggots in chechnya or saudi-arabia?

No vaccine is sight.
Look I'm doing my part by not doing faggot shit, the least you could do for equality is for you to do the same, you have to do your part.

>spend decades buildings culture worshipping faggots
>faggots create and spread a disease that makes ugly sores all over mouth
>now you need to tell faggots to quite screwing

Lol. The retarded shit clown world engages in. Makes me so /comfy. More acceleration please.

Attached: DFE7A8F5-5096-42C9-B686-0A8B57DA2484.jpg (1242x696, 544.7K)