Irrefutable to this day

>Irrefutable to this day.

Attached: 1659020542769855.jpg (1234x1234, 156.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6fcK_fRYaI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here's my refutation, cunt. get McRaped

Attached: 1658581972675913.jpg (1000x1000, 111.01K)

Evil doesn't exist. Any acts of free will that do not align with the eternal will of logos who is Christ are degenerative in their inception because they do not come from a perfect agent.
God created humans to participate in eternal communion with him, but for humans not to be as automatons he needs to filter out those who actively chose of their own volition to be like God.

>Evil Exists
What is an evil?

Can good exist without evil?

>satan and sin don't exist
Stopped reading there

It's easy to say that, when you ignore the refutation.
Tldr.
>free will
>God is not your personal butler

God is not all powerful. It's that simple. I even suspect he's dead.

> God didn’t create the universe according to the rules that I want, therefore He isn’t real

This guy would’ve been right at home in r/atheism in the 2000s

Satan is not equivalent to God, he is just among the fallen creatures who out of pride decided to actively oppose divine will. Similarly sin means "not to measure up" or "to fail", that is to say to fail to be like Christ.
Evil does not have ontological basis, it certainly exists but only in relation to that is the truth which is Christ logos which is to say that it isn't a distinct constant within cosmos.

>Could God have created a universe with free-will but not evil
This is where it falls apart

Atheist here. With a solution. God is not omnipotent. The Bible doesn't claim that God is omnipotent either. There are some things even God cannot do. For example, God cannot commit sin. It's not that God doesn't want to commit sin, it's that it is literally impossible for him to do so, that would go against the very nature of God. God also cannot do what is logically impossible. God cannot draw circles that circles that have corners. God cannot make a woman pregnant and not pregnant at the same time. And God cannot create a rock so heavy that he himself cannot lift it. As for how this ties to epicurean paradox. God cannot create a universe with free will and without evil, because that is a logical fallacy. To do so, God would have to take away man's ability to choose evil, therefore taking away their free will. The existence of free will and non-existence of evil simply cannot exist in the same universe due to their logical contradiction.
As for where I stand in the issue, evil is simply a matter of perspective.

If god is omnipotent then thats doable, you christcucks use the word "ALL mighty" way too lenient if you try to cope with that

God not being omnipotent is totally okay btw, but stop saying that

Attached: 1659104254459.jpg (1024x1024, 310.35K)

Why would a god be omnipotent it's absurd why would it exist there would be no purpose.

God is omnipotent, the issue is that Christianity other than orthodoxy does not answer what God wants to create at the end of the day
And the answer is, God wants to create Christ like sons of God who chose to become like Christ out of their own faith and submission.
That is to say entirety of creation which will not "naturally select" to be within Christ will dissolve and that is it's fate.

>infinity is paradoxical
Color me surprised. Any mathnigger knows this. Just because something is paradoxical doesn’t mean it isn’t real nor infinite.

Perfect example is the paradox of the hotel with infinite rooms and no vacancy. You create vacancy by moving everyone over one room.

"God" is the demiurge that entraps our spirit in his soul and the material world. In fact we're living in a matrix hell with endless reincarnations
There are upper gods above him
>youtube.com/watch?v=h6fcK_fRYaI

Attached: gnostics_demiurge.jpg (1500x9002, 3.04M)

No, it can't be, because you can't do contradictions.
Dark and light are defined compared to eachother.
Good and evil is also defined compared to eachother.
Robots, who can't do bad are not good.
Their maker might be good, but those aren't.

I'm not a christ cuck, faggot. If God could created things with different properties they wouldn't be the same thing

Sounds like Epicuro is a fag who thinks he knows better than God.
>Why didn't God remove evil like he should've?
>Free will
>Well if he was all-powerful he could've made half-will so I wouldn't have to suffer!

Satan translates to “temptation”. Therefore evil must exist in a universe with free will. God uses evil to teach us, but it is ultimately our own doing.

>Irrefutable to this day.
because there is nothing to refute except concepts pushed by misunderstood non-Christians

That's not how it works, there is universal objective constant which is Logoi of God that is the source of constant logic across existence.
Your statement that there is no universal point of reference is wrong in it's inception and the result of your thinking is post modern relativist paradigm.

So God is trying to experience choice because he has none?

God cannot do things which are logically impossible, which is the resolution to the boulder paradox: can God create a boulder so big that God could not lift it? He cannot, because it is logically impossible. The fabric of reality into which God and all other things are embedded comes with limitations that God could only overcome by leaving reality altogether. God can do this, but where does he go? No idea. Perhaps in this other place, logic as we know it can be violated by a powerful being like God or maybe by anybody. But in the firmament of this reality, logic holds firm and certain things are fundamentally impossible, no matter how powerful you are. It is in this way I resolve the epicurian paradox: evil exists in this reality in the same way logic does. It cannot be circumvented or defeated except by changing the underpinnings of reality so much that you can no longer say you're in reality or at least the same reality. Good, evil, and logic, among other stuff, are required for this reality to exist in the same way water molecules are required for an ocean to exist. Try to take evil away from reality, and you might be successful, but what remains after this procedure wouldn't be reality anymore.

According to orthodox dogma God is for a lack of a better word trying to create friends and family who can be like him but are not him hypostatically. God in himself contains three personhoods but their are not seperate in essence thus they are the same being and know itself, humans on the other hand are a unique instance and if humans join in communion with God melting together in theosis through repentance and humility by grace of Christ God can have relationship with beings who are with him but are distinct from him.

This. Judging divinity by human standards is the pinnacle of hubris.

welcome to planet "soul filter"

God can do whatever he damn well pleases.

"Does God want to prevent Evil" is where it stops being objective / absolute. (And also completely falls apart)
ironically, that question and reality, is probably the most paramount to any such's existence too.

bs see chris langan ctmu

So god wants to possess part of my soul and have me carry him within me because he's lonely?