Are you moving to Russia Any Forums?

Russia released a video inviting you to move there, with some convincing arguments.
I don't thing they're allowing in GPT3 bots, so most of Any Forums will not be there.

Attached: movetorussia3.webm (480x270, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EmbajadaRusaES/status/1552886838926479360
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Source on the video?

>Will you be moving to Russia
I think Russia will be moving to Georgia soon

If you are a crazy liberal

Hello Glowy
How are you doing?

If Putin cant give me a comfy jobs other than just planting potatoes all day. Then fuck off.

In the process of. Going next summer to buy a car/get drivers licence.

Honestly I'd take that
I'll try to move there as soon as I can, I get some money first or learn russian

Russian embassies are distributing it
twitter.com/EmbajadaRusaES/status/1552886838926479360

Larp harder, ngmi.

I love Russia and when I wake up every day I listen to Russian national anthem

lol

Attached: 6w4bib5e.jpg (730x720, 234.26K)

Attached: Russian Nazis Always Lie.png (1194x1421, 1.15M)

Why does the VO sound sarcastic? I would love to go as I have a good degree for russias natural resources and I started learning russkie a few years back, but they would almost certainly believe I am some faggot british spy looking into their infrastructure

I want to settle on to Eurasian steppes and kidnap Russian woman from their villages...

Attached: Turkichad.png (1242x1706, 1.42M)

>Why does the VO sound sarcastic?
they literally say winter is coming at the end, so they're pretty much laughing at europe

>"Unique architecture"
>Shows St. Petersburg which was specifically modeled after European architecture

Attached: 1651241298906.jpg (1040x813, 172.97K)

what happened to the tigers?

Sure, I'd move there, I hate almost everything the West stands for now; but I don't even think I get thru Turkey before getting bagged and tagged.

based lada enjoyer
send one back here for me pls

where the tigers at?

those shacks look super comfy though
the sky penis should be deleted, I'm getting city 17 vibes

I don’t advice anyone to move here.

Death to memeflag churros

At the Chinesian border

>Russia
>Shows Ukrainian symbol

Another churkistan to conquer....

>"world famous literature"
>shows Ukrainian author Nikolai Gogol whose novels mocked the Russian government
lol

I live a pretty good life here, why would I want to move there?

Shit sounds good

fuck no, never

Attached: saviourofthewhiterace.jpg (298x169, 12.81K)

>Ukrainian author Nikolai
:)

Too many muslims. I want to escape those people, not see more of them.

Actually I want to move to Lithuania and sell ***** for a living with a friend and prepare the ground work for the eventual Russia overthrow of Lithukikenia. How's that? Too much on the nose? Ok, well never mind.

The UkSSR state emblem?

It's way too cold, I'm used to winters were it stays around 4C at minimum. I liked saint petersburg though

>Why does the VO sound sarcastic?
They probably hired an American who intentionally made it sound silly and since they aren't natural English speakers, they couldn't tell the difference.

You had me at fertile soil, a real man doesnt need anything else. I dont need fucking books or art or even gas. I need 100 acres I can till and turn into my own personal Eden.

I’m not moving to the Islamic republic of Russia.

I think he means violently.

And although georgians deserve it for birthing stalin, it probably wont happen because russia doesnt want to pay to station oppression troops there for the next 100 years. The region isnt worth anything.

Gogol was born in Ukraine, He became famous writer inspired by Ukrainian folk, but he is russian and considered as russian literature.

Correct.

Attached: Emblem_of_the_Ukrainian_SSR.svg.png (1280x1427, 734.04K)

Looks based desu but they just need to make emphasis in that it will be a white country without "enrichment" and half of the West will white flight there making it world top superpower