Paying wagies 5 sandwiches per hour instead of money

>paying wagies 5 sandwiches per hour instead of money

What stage of capitalism is this..?

Attached: 30F9C989-9E2F-4BAD-A9F4-CCAD36F16AB1.jpg (1170x1551, 781.03K)

based. fuck wagies.

>Get 5x$5 sammich an hour.
>Go outside, sell them at a discount for $4
>Make $20 an hour

Attached: pepecigarre.jpg (249x249, 40.93K)

Post link nigger

The stage where people realize they can go work at Buccee's stocking shelves for $24 an hour, and do less work, than they would at Chick-fil-a.

volunteers...

I don't have a problem with this. Perfect job for a high schooler, free lunches with friends for minimal effort

. . . Eventually store owners are going to pick random customers and 'volunteer' them to work a shift at gun point

If this was the medieval times where you didn't pay rent or other bills then it would be a fair deal.

i think this is early stage amana society great council of brethren

One sandwich is $5
$25 an hour to fry chicken is a good deal for "volunteering". One 8 hour shift buys a week's worth of lunches for a family of four.

basedpilled

If you have a few hours muddle of the day to fucking stand there with an ipad, amd in return you provided dinner for your family for that night. Volunteer basis, so i would go once a week if i lived near it. Choice is good

Neo-Sefdom

Hey man if it's tax free. Here I'm taxed 98cent on the dollar so I would

Wow pol really is retarded

>You can't pay tax on 5 chicken sandwiches.
>Kike bankers can't make interest on them.
>You're a nigger and value fried chicken more than wypipo's paper

This sounds like a real win.

Attached: Serious_About_Chicken.jpg (600x560, 59.43K)

Google it Tards, do you think I have the adobe skills to make that??

I would. But I usually make better food at home. I still might. Call me.

You serve His Majesty the King of England now, sailor!

This was my thought, but it's even better than that because chik fil a sandwiches are 7 or 8 dollars.

Presumably, they pay you vouchers for sandwiches that you can use at a later date. This seems to amount to company scrip which has been illegal since the 1930s due to labor standards laws. I wonder if calling the workers "volunteers" allows them to weasel around this.