Now that Texas billionaires are openly stockpiling millions of fiatbux worth of silver...

Now that Texas billionaires are openly stockpiling millions of fiatbux worth of silver, how long do we have before Texas secedes from the USA?

Attached: 1659023318309315.png (697x860, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrotrends.net/1470/historical-silver-prices-100-year-chart
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy boner!!!

Thats a man.

She is so pretty

who cares about silver and secessions when you can fuck picrel in the beach passionately in various positions ?

Her flesh is so soft and nice.

bong chilean masterrace

Attached: brexit_lolis.jpg (662x896, 190.85K)

yes, i would like to fuck her slowly in missionary position while my hairy body presses her into the ground while i lick and kiss her face and neck, then inevitably shooting the load in her and there is nothing you can do about it other than watch.

You wish

The absolute COPE of silverfags. What’s it like losing more on silver than the heckin us dollarino?

>9.1% inflation
>silver declines 22% in one year
What’s it like losing 30% in one year? Muh store of value

>fiatbux worth of silver
You know that silver isn't fiat, right?

good old maggie

Attached: 5wdyyqvf-1365486531.jpg (668x1072, 132.52K)

>who cares about silver and secessions when you can fuck picrel in the beach passionately in various positions ?
That's not how it works.
See picrel for further instruction on nailing hotties on the beach.

Attached: WhyBuySilver6.jpg (1077x803, 121.99K)

The Romanian user didn’t show up with soccer tomboy waifu :(

>The absolute COPE of silverfags. What’s it like losing more on silver than the heckin us dollarino?
.1% inflation
>>silver declines 22% in one year
Wow, that's crazy! Any thoughts on why silver is the ONLY commodity for which the (spot) price decreases as supply decreases and demand increases?

>silver (((declines))) 22% in one year
There, fixed it for ya, kike.
And your (((declines))) are coming to an end.
How's the Comex vault looking, kike?
Is there an echo in there now?
Aaaaand that's why you (((filth))) are here kvetching so.

Attached: ComexInventoryJan2021-Jul22-2022.png (1181x348, 17.02K)

I want to protect her even if she's a rothchild

Beatrice > Alice

Your chart is out of date. Comex registered is below 60 million now.

Attached: k3or3yqvvyd91.png (1181x348, 17.29K)

>Comex registered is below 60 million now.
Someone here last night said it's down to 18m oz now? They posted a graph with registered and eligible but I didn't save it.
Either way, the kvetchers are kvetching, so we're over target.

Attached: SilverTargetTakingHeavyFlak.jpg (777x437, 99.22K)

How fucking retarded do you have to be to stockpile silver? You don’t like paper money because it has no “real” value? So you stockpile a different form of currency, because you expect to be able to trade it for paper money?

As you can plainly see from this chart, registered silver is just about to pull up out of its nosedive and silverchuds will be eternally BTFO'd because their handful of coins turned out to be worthless after all.

STOP BUYING SILVER RIGHT NOW, YOU STUPID GOYIM!

Attached: 6lit6e5s4de91.png (3500x2500, 317.26K)

Is silver good for you?

>because you expect to be able to trade it for paper money?
lol

Fiat paper always becomes worthless. People NEED physical silver for modern society to function, and outside of modern society people value the inherent properties of silver for other reasons, so silver will never become worthless.

Attached: 1650834185584.png (572x845, 713.41K)

What the fuck? Is that really Beatrice and Alice with based Milk Swiper Maggie?

they're probably going to see how midterms play out and then see how DC plays ball once the uniparty has their power compromised.
I'm hoping FL and AZ join, as well.

> people value the inherent properties of silver for other reasons

There is no reason more compelling for valuing a currency than the buying power of USD.

Silver is barely worth more in real terms than it was a century ago. Investing in non-productive commodity assets is retarded. Even stocking it because you are a schizo prepper is retarded and you'd be better off stocking weapons, alcohol, and medicine.

macrotrends.net/1470/historical-silver-prices-100-year-chart

Attached: muh shiny rocks.png (963x1025, 73.74K)