Who was at fault here?

America just lurches from one idiocy to the next to distract the plebs from how fucked they are by the rich.
These morons are now suing Sesame street for $25m for mental distress.

youtu.be/GE18wp-ON2M

Attached: ses.png (1008x963, 1.26M)

Theme parks are full of staph and nasty bacteria and shit, don't go in there. What the fuck. I'd skin dive my septic tank first.

little niggers.
i wouldn't shake their hands either.

Based. Sesame Street is our hood. Niggers stay out.

N

I

Niggresses have gonorrhea at that age from they uncle

Lincoln

>be sesame wagie
>forced to wear full on fur costume in assburning weather
>sweating your balls off, bevoming delirious due to heat
>not allowed to take costume off, and you can barely see shit through it
>in your half ovened state you oversee some black kids
>parents throw a george floyd sized tantrum, saying you were being racist
>get fired, your life ruined, and any chance of a future job destroyed

Oh say can you see!?

>Those clips at the end

Attached: 1654392774688.png (527x553, 593.68K)

Attached: mr.jfif.jpg (1400x1400, 218.84K)

Ikr i was like meh could be unintentional, But it just got more obvious after kek

>Niggresses have gonorrhea at that age from they uncle
God dammit I'm so ashamed of my uneducated, ignorant countrymen. I apologize to the World for my idiot brethren.

Spics have gonorrhea at that age from their uncle. Niggers get it from shared cracked needles beginning age 4.

Fuck off, retard.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

it would be hilarious if it's a black in the costume.

i don't know what the fuck they are bitching about the fucking muppet literally waves at them.

So - being slowly roasted alive capering around in a fursuit in the blistering heat, sweat trickling into your eyes, can barely see a damn thing out the eyeholes, under constant pressure to move with the procession. You can't possibly interact with everyone who wants it or probably even clearly make people out. Does the character consistently ignore blacks and hug whites? If so that's different but this is a snapshot.

It does look dismissive though tbf like "uh-uh, not you!" But it also does that to someone else off screen.

They maybe in cahoots to swindle Sesame street

Lol if your life is 'ruined' being excluded by a bunch of race cucks, you should kys. From their 'economy' to their 'jobs' to their 'educashun' and on and on you need not interact with or pay any mind to these things. IF you feel you MUST, it is YOUR FAULT.
Now, I fuck with it because its fun action and I enjoy the karma I spin off it.
Most of you aren't even on the stage. You are the stage. Lol. Get fucked.
Good lord - I've never done business with any of these people, actively offend them at every opportunity and do not give a fuck when they cry - in fact they get made fun of and dogged on all that much harder.

>Who was at fault here?
Jews for bringing niggers to north america in the north atlantic slave trade.

if they want more effort they should pay more.
i always work the exact amount i get paid for.

>Oh I guess it was just a mistake-
>Other actors did the exact same thing and it was blatant too

Attached: 1357120911497.jpg (359x391, 50.44K)

(((This.)))

These people are “mentally distressed” from birth. Its a genetic defect in their brains from retard blacks breeding with other retard blacks. They are inherently retarded and cannot comprehend basic human emotions and instead substitute the correct emotions with violence and outrage.

This has nothing to do with a specific race race and everything to do with how certain people think.

Some people are mentally subhuman and should be culled for the benefit of the entire human race.

If those 2 black kids were shot and killed in Chicago no one would have cared.