If this was good enough for the Romans and Greeks why isn’t it good enough for you?

If this was good enough for the Romans and Greeks why isn’t it good enough for you?

Attached: sayuribed.webm (640x800, 937.98K)

You're commiting logically fallacy of appeal to authority
You faggot

it wasn't, they thought chasing male jailbait was high IQ but frowned heavily on adult homosexuality

Unlike them, I'm not a primitive faggot.

Death to kikes

they had it all figured already...

Attached: patrician.jpg (398x934, 109.18K)

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

And where are the Romans and the Greeks (not Turkish) now?

You mean all those cultures that were really close to collapsing once they made it a widespread and accepted practice?

Buddy this whole board is one huge logical fallacy. Why do you think we have a sticky?

Attached: 1658595223058736.jpg (590x706, 98.81K)

Because I’m not a faggot, PLEASE learn to cope with this you obsessive fucking weirdo.
Also, enjoy your monkeypox.

Attached: YWNBAW.gif (1000x900, 381.75K)

>Romans and Greeks
how is ancient Rome holding up?
oh, that's crazy i wonder if it had to do with turning their young men into whores and turning their soldiers into a bunch of boy-fuckers

kill yourself chud
you will never breed

When breed when you can Sneed

x3 Seethe, horse-face
t. femboy~

Well, the greeks at least had these social contracts of young boys getting fucked by older men in exchange of power or education. However for example in Plato's Symposium, it can be deducted that lots of different forms of gay couples existed, and were actually the norm. The former is just prostitution of sort.

OP is quite funnily also advocating for pedophilia, which wasn't a thing back in the day.

Because Sayuri isn't a cute femboy anymore but a disgusting TRANNY.
Love femboys. Hate trannies.

Attached: 1507660295924.jpg (1080x1080, 104.45K)

Just not as much of a faggot as I thought...

To clarify: pedophilia wasn't acknowledged, but by modern standards, was rampant. Like homosexuality as a term wasn't recognized but was the norm

Jesus fucking Christ sort yourself out retard.

Prove your claim that the Romans and Greeks endorsed homosexuality as a society.

Sage

Attached: 1658831544209858.png (956x3414, 850.96K)

I don't want to put my dick in a asshole

If femboys had passes under their dicks or something I would, but I don't care if it's a man, women, xer, or what the fuck I don't want shit on my dick period, what is so hard to get about that

Literally me, except I don't have any tattoos

it is. they reject me like the real girls.

Sad.they take our femboys and our tomboys
Why won't they leave people alone

Based and ancient-history pilled.
I've never seen the follow-up about the Romans and Germanic tribes though. I wonder if the OP ever made it.

Good to know the Ancient Greek equivalent of heteronormativity was being a gay pedophile

No, post something with ancient sources like the Russian above you did, you hearsay-spreading nigger.