Satanic Freemasonic Founding Fathers

America is not a Christian country contrary to what the Conservatives say.

>Inb4 "b-b-but thr majority of the citizens are Christians!!""
Although the majority of the USA at that time was Christian, the foundation of their country was built in was not. The branches is only as good as its roots. America is founded on the "Enlightenment" principles which has the goal of decimating Christian societies that showed its true face during the French Revolution.

America is not a "Christian Country" on the same way as the European countries was. The European countries can be called Christians as their roots are founded on Christian principles by the ways of "Aristocracy" which were the Kshatriya caste during the middle ages. America has no higher historical caste that justifies them as a Christian country in anyway.

I mean, let's not forget that the founding fathers are in NO WAY Christians in any word of meaning. Most of them are Freemasonic subverter Jews that hate tradition and European customs. Literally Benjamin Franklin was on the Hellfire Club and Thomas Jefferson actually edited the fugging Bible.

America was founded on insidious ideas belonging from the "Enlightenment" which focus on atomic individualism and proto-atheistic liberalism, gender equality, and degeneracy.

Want further proof?
>Pic related

Attached: 1656204804704.jpg (736x595, 63.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uE-tqe0xsQ&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=YaxGNQE5ZLA
youtube.com/watch?v=uw2mkHmIKOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cap

youtube.com/watch?v=4uE-tqe0xsQ&t=7s

youtube.com/watch?v=YaxGNQE5ZLA

cappity cap

the darkness comprehended not the light

when God said let there be Light

the darkness was like, I did that

>literal who brown shitholer: let me tell you about your country
>america: i don't even think about you

Cope Retard. Accept that you are the greatest golem of the Jews. It is your fate to give your taxes, traditions, and dignity to the Kikes. It is the main goal the founding fathers had in their minds when founding burgerland after all.

>America is not a Christian country contrary to what the Conservatives say.
That's a good thing. Christians think Christ is the storm God EL or his son respectively.

>That's a good thing!

Attached: images (4).jpg (739x415, 23.83K)

>christian think Christ was Els son
>you jew!
Ya, because jews don't also worship YHWH lol

Attached: yahweh-asherah-jar-drawing.jpg (389x278, 32.94K)

your sects have very little to do with crhistianity.
nothing you stated in your op makes any sense because none of their founders claimed they were chirstian country - current "judeo-christians: claim that.

and
>1656204804704.jpg
quotes are correct.
especially when it comes to mixing personal beliefs and gubmint stuff.

My sects?

>you're a jew if you don't worship my jew
You lose, thread is over.

what if they were not really who they were?
remember the freemasons main work has been the rewriting of history and they were fake architects of gothic and classical wonders

Attached: 2022-05-02 16_36_49-Design for the Thames Embankment Painting by Thomas Allom — Mozilla Firefox.png (1837x709, 2.84M)

as in "your country" retard ledditor nufaggit fuck
do i need spell it, source it and capitalize shit for your npc ass?

>remember the freemasons main work has been the rewriting of history

That's the Jesuits senpai

>He did not read the Bible
>He did not know what Caiaphas and his ilk did
Day of the Rake NOW!

>Thomas Jefferson actually edited the fugging Bible.
didn't seem to help it much

Then why are all the anti-American faggots also anti-Christ?

This just makes me think Thomas Jefferson was even more based than I already thought he was. He knew slavery was going to lead to a resentful minority, he foresaw the need for firearm ownership and speech to be protected *and* he was a based secular man even in a time where life extension technology was never even a possibility. He just saw the world how it was, man, holy shit

>muh Jesuits
This faggotry kike deflecting again. The freemasonic jews literally invaded the Jesuits during the 18th century before the American Revolution exploded. Then it got worse just before the French Revolution.

>your sect has little to do with christianity
I guess if you think Logos was the storm god Els son (or him in the flesh). Maybe if your interpretation of Christ's life didn't revolve entirely around babylon you would have a different perspective to consider.

Attached: EmPPCTCUYAAVgTR.png (640x480, 398.74K)

Dumb junglenigger, america fought a war to break away from jewish bankes in the revolution, war of 1812 and the civil war. How could you talk about american history but ur not even American

those ass-hats maybe
but the 1st Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, John Jay, had much else to say about the supremacy of Christ Jesus

>The freemasonic jews literally invaded the Jesuits during the 18th century

Proof for your fanfiction?

You think flying hebrews who could cast wizard spells were real people. Kys retard.

>Thomas Jefferson
>"Based"
>Supported the Jacobins
>THE FUCKING KIKE JACOBINS FFS
>supported the reign of terror along with his degenerate friend Thomas Paine
>Have a black sex slave (hypocrite)
>Celebrated the massacre of Christians and Traditionalists during the Reign of Terror

He's hypocrite and a degenerate at the same time.

Bump

Non of those things are true lol

fuck
your
filthy colonial
anglcized
mutt cunt you beastly abomination that curses this planet with your presence

i dont discuss such matters with cultists, especially npc cultists.

talk to your cousin, here

Well my well-formated image claims otherwise.
Who's the real glownigger?

Attached: Founding Fathers.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

>literal brown monkey has suggestion
Lol

>For several decades, beginning when the federal government moved to Washington in the fall of 1800, the Capitol building was used for Sunday religious services as well as for governmental functions. The first services were conducted in the "hall" of the House in the north wing of the building. In 1801 the House moved to temporary quarters in the south wing, called the "Oven", which it vacated in 1804, returning to the north wing for three years. Then, from 1807 to 1857, they were held in the then-House Chamber (now called Statuary Hall). When held in the House chamber, the Speaker's podium was used as the preacher's pulpit. According to the U.S. Library of Congress exhibit Religion and the Founding of the American Republic:

>It is no exaggeration to say that on Sundays in Washington during the administrations of Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809) and of James Madison (1809-1817) the state became the church. Within a year of his inauguration, Jefferson began attending church services in the House of Representatives. Madison followed Jefferson's example, although unlike Jefferson, who rode on horseback to church in the Capitol, Madison came in a coach and four. Worship services in the House--a practice that continued until after the Civil War--were acceptable to Jefferson because they were nondiscriminatory and voluntary. Preachers of every Protestant denomination appeared. (Catholic priests began officiating in 1826.) As early as January 1806 a female evangelist, Dorothy Ripley, delivered a camp meeting-style exhortation in the House to Jefferson, Vice President Aaron Burr, and a "crowded audience." Throughout his administration Jefferson permitted church services in executive branch buildings. The Gospel was also preached in the Supreme Court chambers.

>When Thomas Paine died on June 8, 1809, only six people attended his funeral as he had been ostracized for his ridicule of Christianity.[8]

Attached: Father of the nation.jpg (640x980, 171.89K)

>ad hom
>no argument
>reddit spacing
Already? That's a new cope record!

Why are brown faggots obsessed with the US?

The United States doesn't even exist anymore. We're far from United. We're not free. USA was the land of the free. No property tax, free land for home steading.. America died long ago and I hold no allegiance to this shit that's taken over

Because it's gay?

Then leave. Go to based russia my fellow "american"

>satanic
Hello jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=uw2mkHmIKOA

>America is not a Christian country
Right, but progressive democrats are clearly a Christian party

sometimes the golem strays but Jews, Jesuits and Freemasons. the original jews were the sons of the old gods, but now all the visible is mixed.

Attached: Interior-of-the-Church-of-San-Miguel-Xeres-David-Roberts-Oil-Painting.jpg (727x992, 184.98K)

Is this really some flip that is owned by the United States trying to say he isn't owned by the kikes?
Fucking kek. You half spic half jungle chink monkeys are hilarious

>sons of the old gods. YHWH was always EL. Still is. Always will be. Still sons of the "old gods" from that perspective.

but he is right, user

Attached: H0027-L75248949.jpg (750x597, 59.24K)

>cap
>its cap bro
>bruh fr ong sus
kill yourself

I dunno man. Those early freemasons talked a lot of shit about bankers and yahwists don't you think?

right. all the saints were giant gods, as was the god of Hierusalem. do you know why they fell?

Attached: 8t.jpg (718x944, 90.47K)

The fuck are you talking about?

the official history is all fabricated. Freemasons are impersonating historical figures and heroes you never learned about.

Attached: David-Roberts-The-High-Altar-of-the-Church-of-SS-Giovanni-e-Paolo-at-Venice.jpg (911x1200, 128.72K)