Are high caste Indians allowed in the Ethnostate?

I say as fellow Aryans, we should mix with them above any other race. Mixing with Aryans will preserve the Aryan race more than mixing with niggers or bug people.

Attached: 1656761330153.jpg (2000x1704, 1.78M)

Fuck off racemixer

Nope. One drop rule. They all GET THE GAS. Although it is doubtful whether it might kill em. Stronk Pajeet genes remember

My friend even South Germans and Austrian are barely ethnostate status, let alone fucking jeets.

they have their own ethno country dummy

No. They are lower caste than us. If they don't like it they shouldn't have been born with brown skin.

I will breed an South Asian Aryan qt and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: Joyeeta.jpg (641x960, 118.2K)

All indians are white.

Case by case basis erring on the side of no.

>I say as fellow Aryans

Attached: 1655344587815.jpg (400x400, 36.11K)

Us? I'd pick Aryan South Asians over Americans any time

Attached: Bengali qt.jpg (602x602, 143.52K)

Poo niggers are as bad as nigger women. Arrogant selfish and hateful. They deserve their kingdom of shit and should be tossed in with the lower class poos as sex slaves.

Lots of South Asians are more Aryan than you'll ever be, Mutt.

Attached: Joyeeta 2.png (720x899, 763.79K)

yes us. Looks like a jew.

No. They are a people incapable of accepting their own faults and dysgenic issues.

>Brown gums
>olive skin
That's a nigger

Statistically speaking ur more likely to be a Jew.

Attached: gr.png (338x337, 48.85K)

and who could forget 8 pounds of make up to look white and probably fake color contacts.

Is it possible for a foreign man of good genes and good character to secure a virginal indian wife (with consent of family of course)?

Its not ME you have to worry about. Its the Reich and Extra double strength Zyklon

but I don't look like one.

Wait lol
Are you saying that highest caste in India are whitest looking shitskins?

Attached: 1658860337085429m.jpg (722x1024, 88.77K)

The poo poo ethnostate

>can't tell the difference between an Aryan and a nigger
Jude.

Attached: (((you))).jpg (853x1000, 368.9K)

>(with consent of family of course)?
Only if you got munny.
>virginal
Extreme Doubt.jpg

Your Golem shit won't work on me I'm not American I'm Danish.

Bug eyes
Bug nose
Bug dish face
High caste indians will bleach faster

There are Jews in India and any indian person allowed to be on American TV is just a Jew playing pretend.

no pajeet, sorry

OP is a fag confirmed

Yes, that's right. I will decide who is and is not a nigger. I am the white man here. Bow before me lesser races of man, the polish, the mystery meats, the poos.

No. I'd rather allow the japanese, if anyone. Hitler even called japs honorary aryans.

Well the first part is understandable, but why would any man worth his salt marry a non-virgin. Is it that bad in india? I thought you guys were better than that. I guess i'll stick to local religious communities.

>high caste Indians
No such thing. You "people" are almost as subhuman as niggers and abos, and mixing with you would be genetic death for any white.

wrong question -- u should be asking if YOU will be allowed in the SUPOOR POWER STATE

Hitler actually had nothing against Germans mixing with Iranians. Using his logic, this should extend to Aryan South Asians too.
bugs and bug lovers will get the rope.
of course you are

Attached: Amerimutt 14.jpg (500x608, 251.86K)

>Is it that bad in india? I thought you guys were better than that.
It probably wasn't that bad maybe abound 20 years ago. But these days its common to see Poojetas smoking drinking etc. Hanging around late night at pubs and everything that comes with that

Yes, I am. Your polish inferiority complex sustains me

>Iranians
Keeping it real, We are a lil different from the Iranians. I've seen some Iranians. They almost look European

If the Iranians hadn't been buckbroken by the Muslims, Persia would probably be a first world country