They clamp

They clamp.
Vaccinate.
And circumcise.
They halogenate and irradiate.
They chlorinate, fluoridate, and brominate.
They brainwashinizulate which they circumclampifluoraccimirradiciminate, or circumclampinate, for short.
They push poison prescription drugs like a pez dispenser pushes sugary poison garbage.
They overload with fructose.
They GMO to reduce nutrition in food and add toxins.

Attached: clamp.jpg (2801x2202, 841.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24215582/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29689745/
jpeds.com/article/S0022-3476(18)31079-5/fulltext
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6259583/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32702760/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3423128/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5290307/
chem.libretexts.org/Courses/Saint_Marys_College_Notre_Dame_IN/CHEM_342:_Bio-inorganic_Chemistry/Readings/Metals_in_Biological_Systems_(Saint_Mary's_College)/Iron_Storage:_Ferritin
who.int/elena/titles/cord_clamping/en/
cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD004074.pub3/full?highlightAbstract=umbil|umbilical
cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD003248.pub4/full?highlightAbstract=umbil|umbilical
atcc.org/search#q=foreskin&sort=relevancy&f:contentTypeFacetATCC=[Products]
atcc.org/search#q=Umbilical&sort=relevancy&f:contentTypeFacetATCC=[Products]
atcc.org/search#q=cord blood&sort=relevancy&f:contentTypeFacetATCC=[Products]
atcc.org/search#q=placenta&sort=relevancy&f:contentTypeFacetATCC=[Products]
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you could have at least it rhyme or used a meter

so are you supposed to tell docs at the hospital not to cut the cord or do you have to do it at home or something

I read it to the tune of "I've been everywhere, man"

I rhyme sometimes, not all the time. Clamping is serious business.

Midwife. Doctors are weaponized golem.

Delayed cord clamping is standard practice at pretty much every US hospital. They only clamp immediately if the baby needs resuscitation.

You have to wait till it runs clear.

Got a problem with next level evolution into superior super beings CHUD? Embrace the acceleration of evolution beyond what your anti science pea brain could ever fathom.

Attached: F55162BB-B293-4891-923C-1075FAFA443E.jpg (1242x1520, 1.39M)

they dont do it automatically?
t. knows nothing about childbirth

same here

This isn't true actually. There's no difference between waiting 1 minute or waiting >5. And the shit about anemia is false, the opposite is true. Most babies with delayed cord clamping actually have excess blood from the placenta causing polycythemia and iron overload, however the benefits of delayed clamping (eg improved immune response) outweigh these downsides

Those are all myths. There is no "pros and cons" balance, quite bluntly this is the form of arrogant infantile reasoning that gets us in these messes. Always something to condone.
See Cochrane reviews.

First off, to dispel all the "they don't do that!", yes, they do still clamp the umbilical cord early. The problem has not been formally nor informally solved.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24215582/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29689745/

These are the effects.
Significant reduction in brain myelination:
jpeds.com/article/S0022-3476(18)31079-5/fulltext
At 4 months:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6259583/
And 12 months:
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32702760/

Boys have lower fine motor and social scores at 4 years old.

Virginia Apgar's "Apgar score" encouraged clamping immediately after delivery.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3423128/

A review of placental transfusion:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5290307/

Role of ferritin (iron stores) in free radical defense and early neurodevelopment
chem.libretexts.org/Courses/Saint_Marys_College_Notre_Dame_IN/CHEM_342:_Bio-inorganic_Chemistry/Readings/Metals_in_Biological_Systems_(Saint_Mary's_College)/Iron_Storage:_Ferritin

who.int/elena/titles/cord_clamping/en/
cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD004074.pub3/full?highlightAbstract=umbil|umbilical
cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD003248.pub4/full?highlightAbstract=umbil|umbilical

The cord blood, placenta, and foreskin is parsed out and sold for exorbitant sums.
atcc.org/search#q=foreskin&sort=relevancy&f:contentTypeFacetATCC=[Products]
atcc.org/search#q=Umbilical&sort=relevancy&f:contentTypeFacetATCC=[Products]
atcc.org/search#q=cord blood&sort=relevancy&f:contentTypeFacetATCC=[Products]
atcc.org/search#q=placenta&sort=relevancy&f:contentTypeFacetATCC=[Products]

Don't forget the Vitamin K shot to ensure clotting/flow of antibodies

They don't do anything right automatically. The purpose of hospital birth, wellness visits in infancy, and so on, is to spawn camp all potential future competition. Functionally, tt really is that simple. Anyone trying to make it more complex and inject (pun not intended) a layer of false nuance, is simply confused.

Attached: how to kill them all.png (1713x1032, 295.95K)

Yep. Deprive of blood volume, increase blood viscosity. Vitamin K shot contains aluminum. The form of vitamin k they used to give caused jaundice, which they then blame on not clamping the infant immediately. Because that's how these amoral fuckers work.

Just had a boy. He's gonna keep his foreskin

agreed. Doctors are degenerate
We need a completely new medical ethical code to prevent what doctors have gotten away with in the modern era

>doctors are new priest class
>as degenerate and corrupt as the old priest class
We need an autistic AI to fix the problem once and for all

They keep saying to sterilize the black population and euthanize homosexuals so no one deploys them

>We need an autistic AI to fix the problem
no

Attached: 1630377954211.jpg (640x625, 73.45K)

They do all those things and still cant stop my metaphysical memes from shitting on their reality.

Attached: A8B94802-6CD6-4603-B326-ABAA277D1F50.gif (404x493, 573.19K)

The problem for me is that existing doctors need to be punished also. I don't want to just take their reins and repurpose them and their apparatus. Just punishing their psychopath masters is not enough. MDs (Medical Deities) need to be degraded and made to hurt, a lot, and forever. Shame is not enough.

lol, I was just thinking this the other day at one of those self checkouts. "Do you have any coupons? Scan first item. Place the iterm in the bag. Place the item in the bag. Place the item in the bag. Are there items on the bottom of your cart? Take your change and receipt."
SHUT THE FUCK UP. How utterly infantalizing, domineering, and degenerate. The fact that this is acceptable.
When I was leaving I said allowed "take your bag, use your legs to leave the store, load your groceries into the car..." Someone laughed, which I found amusing.

>allowed
aloud
Freudian slip for these domineering machines, or homophone. You decide.

I think we're peaking soon on christpol cringe...

we gave women rights for choking on cock really well why not a cocksleeve 5000 if it can do just as good?

Attached: 1659086220483807.jpg (478x322, 35.48K)

Yes, yes, yes...
But do they socialize with xray eyes?