"Out of the way wagie males, 22 year old $60000+ a year earning "tech" woman coming through"

>"Out of the way wagie males, 22 year old $60000+ a year earning "tech" woman coming through"

Attached: 1659085404174319.webm (432x700, 2.98M)

HR positions and their consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

>working in tech
>in marketing
So she works in marketing

I hate that nose scrunching she is doing. What is the point? Any way, she is ugly and a leftist and has no practicle wife skills so she belongs to the A.I demon now

Based Aussie gets it. Anyways, she works at a dick sucking company doing a bullshit job cause she's an ugly woman with no future but being a corporate bitch

>$60000+ a year earning "tech" woman coming through"
user those people make between $130-$175k
you have no idea how much of your money goes to subsidizing liberal white womens' make-work jobs

Attached: 1658781311385497.webm (576x1024, 2.9M)

She will go first long before the data scientists

Attached: 1658781395515092.webm (576x1024, 2.91M)

It's made up, it's a tv spot showcasing how great it is to work for a big soiporation, i bet her bio is full of linkedin shit

Apparantly she is only a Linkdin intern right now, she makes $60000+ now but when she gets the full job will indeed get the amount you said

these are propaganda videos, nothing more

I’m beginning to realize why everyone just let Rome fall rather than try to save it

Man I couldn't imagine living like this. I need so much more time to just chill. I'm not a NEET but her whole life seems dedicated to her job

This is what the industrial revolution did to humans.

>Day in the life of a 22 year old SUGAR BABY who's been given a faux job title by her boss
FTFY. Men who actually work in tech don't have lives like that.

Attached: 1649428682695.webm (576x1024, 1.67M)

Letting women into the workforce was a mistake and you'll never convince me otherwise

not my money, not my problem

Pretty much this, fuck Europe, it's already too late. No point polluting your mind with this bullshit.

Attached: FIDKPDOWQAEqlr4.jpg (564x843, 97.81K)

>$60,000
That's basically poverty tier salary these days. Especially in muh big and vibrant cities.

$60k salary equals minimum $20k debt per year in that city

You're alright for a leaf.

I want her to tell me just one fucking thing she earned that wasn't because of her tits

Attached: 164750822627514.webm (700x620, 1.98M)

Attached: file.png (3932x1200, 56.48K)

This. My zogbot retirement is 70. 60 is nothing to brag about

Attached: 1D16A771-DE03-4F4D-8EBF-A02E91820769.jpg (589x580, 30.15K)

That was always the most fascinating part. Even at the worst decline there were still more than enough fighting age Romans that could have repelled the barbarians. They just...didn't.

she does that cause she's an ugly bitch and this makes her look "cute" in her mind

Shes the business equivalent of coomposting

do people actually do any work at tech companies?

Imagine having a life like this.

>Coffee with manager
Yes. "Coffee". Of course.

The hiring process it so collectively lazy and foolish. No company is getting the best employee for the job. I’d bet the hiring department’s software and half assed work ethic eliminates the best candidate before the actual manager even meets them 95-98% of the time.

I’ve applied at jobs where you attach a resume and then they still make you re enter it in text. This, of course, feeds their laziness but they use the excuse that it “weeds out” applicants who are not serious. What it tells me as an applicant is that their hiring department is lazy and thinks treating me like a fucking monkey with oodles of time on my hands to waste. Any company whose HR people do that shit need to know, you’re not getting the best people. You’re getting the monkeys who have no respect for themselves. The good people will find better managers by shaking hands with human beings.

Yeah men do the programming, database work, graphic design.

No one wants to die for a government or empire that doesn't embody their beliefs and culture, let alone hates and blames them for everything.

Non neet user here: if you are working a hard and stressful job, you don't have time nor energy to waste on short videos hiding your infertility.

Just so you know this is an ad. It’s why they only show her with other women and niggers, to make the job look so “diverse and fun :)”

these cunts really believe they're strong wahmen for sucking their boss's cock

Women's rights were a mistake.

Nobody cares
Nobody cares
Hold up. This bitch is whoring herself to CEO. I like whores.

Did you not see the part where she gets assigned to a marketing department?

> have 2 years “experience”
> basically just fucking around with linux for my personal laptops, computers
> be white
> apply for linux sysadmin at gov contractor
> make 110k
> t. 24

Its that easy bros

I despise these sorts of corporate playhouse environments
Hopefully most of these go belly up once the easy 0% interest money stops flowing to keep all these HR trannies and bullshit woman jobs afloat

There is way too much women with larp careers making over 100k a year for doing nothing . This is why wages are so low for everyone else, I guess the Jew is willing to pay up and do whatever it takes to keep women from their traditional roles

>22

Attached: yikes.png (200x212, 101.61K)

Entering permanent mini-crisis mode after 30 years old. Wages for a life of sin.

200k in a shitty lib city with outrageous cost of living and taxation is about on par with someone making 60k in rural Ohio. If she's making 60k living there i am fuckin laffin hard.

60k lmao. I work in a completely pozzed tech company. The entire thing is created by and for liberal white women, except for the actual tech which they don't understand at all and pretend doesn't exist. Thankfully I am fully remote and can ignore most of the annoying meetings and bullshit. It is hilarious watching clueless fresh off the boat pajeets trying to fit in to white lady hr corpohomo culture. Pajeet women seem to be natural fits tho.

I WORK IN TECH.
I DO THE ACTUAL WORK, not this feminine pretending and PowerPoint nonsense avec paper shuffling.
>tl;dr; I AM AN ASSET TO ANYONE I WORK FOR. THESE CUNTS ARE AN EXPENSE. I GENERATE WEALTH. THEY ARE A FASHIONABLE SPEEDBUMP ON THE ROAD TO PROFIT.
When the SHTF economically, companies HOLD ON TIGHT to men like me... and they dump with vigor these types of useless hookers!
REALITY IS THE ONLY TRUTH, BITCHES!

Attached: MachineLearning.jpg (280x180, 11.38K)

>her whole life seems dedicated to her job
kek, most of these cityslickers come from wealthy familys and get tossed into busywork positions of a family or family friends business. this is what you do when you are rich, if you are ultra rich you become an 'artist' or run a 'charity'

Go on YouTube right now and look up daily life of *any job* man, most of the video will be the man actually WORKING

I hate women so much I swear

When did you guys realize the entire economy and job market is a meme?

>be me
>go into school to become a machinist
>3 days and 15k in debt later get a job for $17/hour
>sister makes $400 a night in tips serving cocktails at a lounge
>make one third her income from serving drinks by making parts for industrial mining companies
>brother is an HR rep that earns $90k a year and works on stuff like "inclusion powerpoints" for an office, mostly just browses the internet at work
>take a few more classes to become specialized in CAD software, make 60k a year 4 years in
>decide to clean car interiors on the weekend to earn extra money
>end up making $50/hour plus can write off a bunch of shit in taxes now
>quit my job and now clean car seats for double my wage as a machinist

110k is chump change
I wfh backend for a financial institution
I can't tell you how much I make, but I own a lot of land in multiple countries.
20 years old

good God that woman is horrible

>quiet room
Jesus Christ.
Also I make the same money as this cunt but work retail sales and honestly...i'd rather be a wagie then work some worthless office job making the same money where my coworkers are utter retards.

3 years*

This is how our institutions have cooked the books to cope with the undeniable reality that women are simply less gifted at tech and engineering than men.
I remember at my University graduation the college of science was bragging about women being like 60% of it’s grads which was a huge improvement. But it was because they moved psychology from the college of humanities to the college of science and like 80% of them were female and there were like 300 of them compared to maybe 40 physics grads, 60 chem, and 120 bioscience.
In case any of you brainlets didn’t go to college psychology is one of the biggest joke degrees. Sports coaches will often tell their athletes to do psyche so they can get passing grades without having to study too much and have more time to dedicate to training.

Men get paid 40-55k to do all the work.

>tits that big, and still the first thing i notice is the nose
Jews are so gross

Well yeah no one wanted die for an ultra corrupt inbred emperor to publicly masturbate and and shit himself while they paid a crushing tax burden to finance it all.

In this situation no one wants to work 80 hour weeks to get paid less than some roastie with a fake job that would never talk to you because you're lower status than her despite being the one that actually keeps the civilization running.

And all you have to do is nothing.

Any time these people post their daily routines I feel bad cause they never get 8 hours of sleep. Such a sad way to live.

>Eats
>Surfs social
>Eats
>Talks to people
>Eats
>Has drinks
>Has casual sex
>Sleeps
"I'm such a strong and important woman.
That'll be $60000 and a years supply of birth control, you misogynist bigot"

All these marketing thots do is make a few posts in social media a day and they think they are making a contribution

She has such an unattractive face

They will fire you, give the hr roastie a bonus for the emotional labor, and outsource your work to a pajeet for 1/12th the cost, then give themselves big bonuses and leave before the company goes under.

It really must be nice to be a woman in this fucking world

I'm a polysci major like my fellow geniuses Hasan & Stav Halkas