This destroys Any Forums. Only absolute retards can't comprehend this

This destroys Any Forums. Only absolute retards can't comprehend this

Attached: d.png (1080x1633, 342.07K)

>because trannies kill themselves in their late teens or early twenties

This destroys leftypol trannies. Only trannies seethe when reality rings true.

Attached: 1658931974226938.gif (255x200, 172.85K)

I like that this implies Transvestives are mostly young because they never make it to old age

I completely agree with this
"trans" is something made up that's more popular with younger generations

>This destroys Any Forums.
lmao, Any Forums corrects you, the saying goes
>there are old pilots and bold pilots, but no old, bold pilots

It's because nobody back then was subjected to freaky sex fetish propaganda or anime.

Why is there an airplane in this tweet. I am confuse

So the plane has monkeypox?

>91k likes

Attached: 1659048341347269.gif (600x432, 3.92M)

90% of twitter is bots

Millions of people don't use Twitter, they still hate trannies, and they are getting very pissed off.

>Trannies
>Survivorship

Retarded argument. Trannies kill themselves more often today because they have an entire support structure that makes it possible for them to destroy their bodies.
Basically, british bombers who came back from campaigns were generally hit in the spots in pic related. This gave the designers information to put extra armor on the spots that were not hit.

It's due to the fact they live online and have profiles, pronouns and emojis instead of personalities.

Its data on returning planes from a war
That is where those planes were hit
So the argument was "okay they get hit more in these spots so we should put more protection there"
but then the clever twist answer was "no you put armor where there are no spots because those planes didn't return"
For some fucking reason twitter and reddit love that story as extremely smart and insightful
the picture represents Survivor Bias.

manufactured consent

Never listen to cripples. Ever. Crippled body, crippled mind.

I wonder why

Does the survivors bias plane imply that as trannies get older they eventually hang themselves, thus we only see young trannies?

Measure engagement not likes / views
>millions of bots for the corporate narrative

>You know you’re over the target when you start catching flak
what are the left more outraged about? beating the shit out of trannies? or you making sure that trannies and pedos don't have free and unrestricted access to your children in schools?

Imagine thinking it's a biological imperative to cut your dick off and become a girl

Why is Any Forums so obsessed with people who, according to Any Forums, amount for like 0.01%, of humanity, are mentally ill and kill themselves are the rate of 42%?
How are they a threat to you, are you really that scared of getting cancelled from Twitter?

trannies are more like kamakazi planes

You know what, being trans is a Any Forums thing now. We support it. Hitler was trans.

Now that it isn't hip anymore I'm really on the edge of my seat to see what you freaks come up with next.

>are they a threat to you
YES