Honest opinions on the n word

People who say the N word are deliberately trying to incite racial violence and therefore should be locked up for life or better yet, shot to death

Attached: FYdEylrWYAIDRnh.jpg (1440x1920, 582.44K)

Nigger.

Attached: 1659100440767146.png (500x501, 556.75K)

so you suggest to lock all the africans and shot them? sounds based ngl

Niggers tounge my anus.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Attached: 1242439231676.jpg (400x466, 11.35K)

Call me cracker in public, nigger

At least the nigger loving OP isn't American.

>People who take offense from the N word are deliberately trying to incite racial violence and therefore should be locked up for life or better yet, shot to death

Only idiots say it

Attached: 1658597075804237.webm (320x400, 760.15K)

Attached: 1645831218720.png (1024x975, 572.3K)

I want to coom to her. Sauce please

Shut up nigger

Lmao you want to lock people up for using words...
but reacting to words with violence is totally reasonable?

you know normal people can control their actions, right?
if someone saying a word launches you into a state where you aren't accountable for your actions you need to be institutionalized

kill yourself nigger and go back to licking my anus

As if you aren't going to shoot people to death anyway nigger.

N word(?)-- Negroid? Nigger? Negro? Nig-nog? Norch monkey? Navement ape? Nogger? Negroic? Niggerroid? Nigric? Niggress? Neeboon? Neecoon?

Wtf are you saying.

Attached: 1643470715390.jpg (867x1024, 101.06K)

Nigger

I came into this thread thinking that the first post better say nigger. I am leaving fulfilled.

Indifferent to black people. 'Ate niggers. Simple as.

If you can set the precedent that you can kill over words then I can kill you for being a subhuman with poop colored skin. It offends the senses.

She's been disarmed!

N

>N word
Do you mean nipples, you nigger?

That's a man

Nigger

I'm ashamed I used to use the n word not what I just said but imagine what comes after the n word you know? It honestly was really insensitive of me and I would like to apologize to all my brothers and sisters, I was just a kid and didn't really consider other people feelings on the matter but after getting vaccinated and seeing that life really isn't so shitty by clubbing without debbie downer anti-Vaxxers around at the pubs n clubs I found out life is actually pretty fun espiacally with black people. They are a real treat all over whether its partyng or gaming, drinking or having a hit of the good leaf. It's allways better with black folks around and I wouldn't have oit anyother way. The Africans have done so mych for the planet and I repay them by using a word so idsugsting, so alful they get upste just hering it? No it's time for us to fully stop ith these words and get ion the goodd side of our btoehr and sisters of differentnly skinned. African Americans, on behalf of all wh*te people. I'm sorry for saying Nigger

Attached: F3FD97AE-9717-4C22-9792-6070FE305C1D.gif (1667x1435, 3.24M)

gay

How many of these are you?
pic rel is cuter

Attached: 1658714417762802.webm (640x640, 1.66M)

what a weird looking chicken

K.

Fuck off nigger.

Kanye West taught me to not be racist. He has an IQ of 133.

I am still an ethno-nationalist. I think that creates the best societies for every race. I no longer hate.

name
I need to further inspect

It's a man