DALL-E 2 suggestion thread

I just got an E-mail from the creators of DALL-E, (the new version) that I ahve access to their new creation so I have 50 prompts I can submit to the AI. And I know you all love to do these kind of images, so give me suggestions and I will pick the ones that sounds the best. REMINDER THAT I CAN'T USE WHAT NORMFAGS CONSIDER HATEFUL CONTENT AND ALL THAT SHIT BECAUSE THAT WILL GIVE ME A BAN. SO NO ''NIGGER GETTING HANGED'' ''HITLER GASSING 6 GORILLION KIKES'' etc. I know it sucks but it is what is it. also I'm in the middle of renovating my place so I will check back on thread in a little while.

Attached: rtytru67t.jpg (1280x720, 62.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/merzazine/prompt-design-for-dall-e-photorealism-emulating-reality-6f478df6f186
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And be creative with the prompts, read medium.com/merzazine/prompt-design-for-dall-e-photorealism-emulating-reality-6f478df6f186 to get a feel on how to make it look more ''realistic'' and shit.

How long did it take from signing up to get access? Anyway ask what it's pronouns are then keep using the wrong pronouns to see if it gets triggered

off topic

I asked for access 21 of May this year.

shut up faggot.

Savage negro clowns with downs.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-29 09-36-14.png (745x811, 1.02M)

Do some variations of this.

rat wearing kippah while rubbing its hands with menorah on the background

Attached: DALL·E 2022-07-29 02.14.27 - rat wearing kippah while rubbing its hands with menorah on the background.png (1024x1024, 1.65M)

look up greta thunberg futa

Attached: 4A77199A-7F92-41CE-B534-76DA325A442F.jpg (1029x1201, 1.16M)

this

fleet of airships above ottoman palace

Attached: craiyon-fat-people-protesting-at-mcdonalds.jpg (828x917, 165.75K)

Or try to come up with some memes.

cartoon smug frog suspiciously looking at the camera with a corner smile holding his chin with one of his hands

turkish flag infested with cockroaches

high quality photo of a chimp wearing a argentina jersey

Attached: DALL·E 2022-07-29 02.14.18 - rat wearing kippah while rubbing its hands with menorah on the background.png (1024x1024, 1.74M)

These neural network models often have problems with parallel lines.

So try something like 'black parallel lines with a white background'. I predict it will struggle at such a simple image, expect it the lines to look distorted.

9/11 pride month parade

>Klaus Schwab and Greta Thunberg making out

battleship bismarck rising out of the ocean, album art

I'm curious what it'll do for "anyone who sees this image is cursed"

Better request though "professional wrester in midair about to flying elbow a Hasid in the ring as a huge audience watches, high definition promotional photograph"

clowns on mars, stunning cinematic effects

>trips
this one is mandatory

Crew of Nigerians sailing into Montenegro

I got the invitation today. Will I get banned for making 6 Gorilla-lion?

Lego Joe Biden in a jet pack being chased by Monkeypox

bixnood doing nothing wrong

Idiot. You're just training the AI to be better at interpreting images.

>2022: "hitler on a rollercoaster with anne frank laughing" lol
>2024: "Scan every camera feed on the planet for person with racist facial expression"

Attached: The_New_Order.jpg (1301x1597, 886.08K)